ijjkm;pkl

Crack One Shots

Jeremy kicked the door open, grumbling about stupid ungrateful, unhelpful people, while setting the last gigantic pumpkin on the table. "Why did you even come with me to the car if you weren't going to help me carry anything..." he grumbled, leaning to pop his back.

Shutting the front door with her foot, Sunjin pocketed her phone and looked up at the man. "Because I wanted to give the illusion that I was helping. You bought it for a while, right?" she said with a grin.

Jeremy bit his cheek to hide a pout, ignoring her and going to the kitchen to grab a couple knives, humming to himself. "What're you going to make yours look like?"

Shrugging, the girl walked over to the table and slid into one of the chairs. "I don’t know yet, I'm going to use a stencil though, ‘cause I don't know how to carve a picture without one." She smiled before continuing, "Hey Jer. Wanna gut it for me? Because I really don’t want to."

Jeremy made a disgusted face, genuinely surprised that she would even ask that of him. "No. I will not pull out the nasty, slimy, orange insides for you. No." Shaking his head, he grabbed his own pumpkin and the knife, trying to carefully cut a circle around the top to pull it off so he could get inside it.

Letting out an annoyed tsk, Sunjin took the remaining knife and slid her pumpkin across the table towards her. She stabbed the pumpkin at its crown before cutting a neat pentagon around the stem. When she was finished, she grasped the stem and pulling up harshly; a ripping sound came from within the pumpkin and the top separated, unidentifiable pumpkin goo hanging in stands from it.  Her face twisted into the definition of disgust as she carried the stinking mess over to the sink to cut of the dangling strands.

Face crumpling in disgust, Jeremy had stopped paying attention to his pumpkin, and his hand slipped, fingers sliding down the knife. In panic, he wrenched his hand away, still not processing the pain. His eyes darted back and forth, looking for any signs of blood, his hands held up near his head.

Finished with her mini project, the brunette turned and made her way back to the table. As she sat, she noticed Jeremy staring at his thumb intently. "Nice job, idiot. Did you cut yourself?" she asked, rolling her eyes. Honestly, this man injures himself far too often.

A small whine slipped past Jeremy's lips as he examined his thumb, eyebrows knit together in worry. His uninjured hand cradled the other, "What do I do, oh my god what do I do, Sunjin it's BLEEDING what do I do?" He looked around in panic, as if the answer would hit him in the face.

Rolling her eyes yet again, Sunjin grabbed the bottom of Jeremy’s shirt and pulled him closer. When he was near enough, she took his injured hand and inspected it closely, not minding the blood. "It's not that deep, you won't need stitches or glue. Just slap a band-aid on it and call it good," she replied in answer.

A groan from the bedroom doorway made the two turn in unison. Smiling apologetically, Sunjin said, "Ah, good morning Liam, sorry if we woke you." Rubbing his dark brown eyes and yawning sleepily the man just waved his hand lazily before walking over and sitting down at their table.

"Why does it smell like blood in here?" he asked, looking up. When he saw his boyfriend's bleeding thumb he inhaled sharply before standing up and knocking his chair over. Covering his mouth, he asked, "Jesus christ Jer; what did you do?" He seemed jittery, and couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from Jeremy’s bleeding digit.

Smiling weakly, Jeremy shook his head, "It's fine, n-nothing to worry about..." He raised an eyebrow at the other, slowly pulling his hand out of view, behind his back. "It's... not that bad..."

Sunjin let out a small laugh, “Thats not what you said a minute ago. ing and complaining about it, that’s what you were doing.” Still retreating, Liam let out an awkward laugh.

Hyunsong came trudging out of his room, eyes still closed, grumbling under his breath. Half way into the kitchen he dropped down and layed on the floor, spread eagle. "Why does it smell like blood in here," he mumbled, rolling over to curl up into a ball, grabbing Sunjin's ankle and pulling her closer.

Holding onto her chair so as not to fall, the lean girl glared down at her best friend. “Yah, what do you think you’re doing? If I fall I’ll kill you,” she said, kicking his wrist with her captured foot. “And Jeremy sliced his thumb open, that’s why.”

Jeremy laughed awkwardly, backing up as both Liam and Hyunsong’s eyes were on him, his cheeks turning a slight pink, “I didn’t mean to... I was just cutting the pumpkin...”

Eyes darting to Liam, Hyunsong quickly scrambled to his feet, “That’s fine, Jeremy, go wash up in the bathroom, alright?” Standing a good distance away, between Liam and Jeremy, he waited for the blonde to move, holding his breath..

Raising her eyebrows, Sunjin watched her roommates intently. Hyunsong was still standing between the two dating men with an unreadable look on his face; Jeremy was obviously nervous and embarrassed; and Liam looked like he was halfway between getting a and ting himself.

Jeremy swallowed the sudden lump in his throat and nodded, confused and worried, slowly taking steps towards the hallway, his hand still behind his back. “What’s.... Going on you guys...”

Shaking his head, Hyunsong ignored the question, turning around to face Liam, clapping his cheeks, “Dude. Stop. Don’t.” He himself was starting to feel the itching, hot sensation, his throat going dry, mind slowly going fuzzy.

The tall chinese man was slowly shifting through shades of red. He grabbed Hyunsong’s hand and tightened his grip until his knuckles were pale from the strain. Liam said nothing, but it was blatantly obvious from his body language and facial expressions that he was under terrible stress. Sweat was starting to bead and run from his forehead down his clenched jaw line.

Unknowing of the particulars, Sunjin was smart enough to realize something was going on with the two men in the corner. Some sort of weirdass drug side effect? She was unsure of what to do, but took a guess. Standing up, she started shoving Jeremy towards the bathroom in a hurry. “Come on, let’s go patch up your thumb.”

Hyunsong kept his eyes locked on Liam the whole time, not even flinching at the grip on his hand, waiting until Sunjin had led Jeremy out of the room to take a small step back, looking at Liam in question. “Calm down... It’s not that bad... And it hasn’t been that long...”

“I know, I know it’s just....,” said Liam, trailing off. “I feel like it’s harder when it’s him. For some reason it’s like everything is accelerated; my mouth dries faster, the itching is almost unbearable and my mind starts to cloud over almost immediately.”

Almost tripping over his own feet, Jeremy nodded and hurried out of the room with Sunjin, completely oblivious, as always. “Wait, wha- what was wrong with Liam,” he asked when they were in the bathroom, the door securely shut behind them.

Sunjin shrugged stiffly and pulled open the medical drawer. Picking out a random band-aid, she removed the cover and then the backings, letting them fall to the floor. “Hand,” she demanded simply, while handling the bandage with care.

Frowning, Hyunsong flicked the tallers forehead, “That just means you have to be extra careful. What happens when you lose control. Think about it. Just think. Imagine it.” Raising an eyebrow, he waited for a reaction, anything.

Liam sighed. “If I ever lost control Jer would,” here he choked on his words, mortified by the thought. “Jer wouldn’t be here anymore,” he finished, voice still unsteady.

Once again grumbling to himself, Jeremy rolled his eyes and held his hand out to his only female friend, pursing his lips and watching carefully. “Yah, don’t touch it...” His lip caught between his teeth, worried, nearly pulling his hand away.

“Yeah yeah yeah,” the girl replied, muttering under her breath. She attached one side to Jeremy’s thumbnail before letting the bandage dangle. Digging around the medical drawer, she found what she was looking for. Before the blonde could protest, Sunjin sprayed disinfectant into his wound. Tossing the spray back and shutting the drawer, the girl finished wrapping the band-aid around her friend’s thumb

Nodding, Hyunsong clapped a hand hard over Liam’s back. “Exactly. So, we can’t let that happen now can we?” Hyunsong let out a satisfied sigh, proud of his work, nodding and turning to walk off.

Liam let out an annoyed groan at the others retreating figure. “You’re such a , now my back hurts,” he complained.

A less than manly screech ripped through Jeremy’s throat, and it nearly pained him not to pull his hand away. Biting his tongue until she was done bandaging him up, his hand came up protectively against his chest. “Meanie face... Some warning would be nice...”

Admiring her handiwork, Sunjin ignored the man. “Right, so what do you think is happening to those two? Do you think we should go out now or wait?” a brief pause. “Screw that, I’m not bleeding. You stay here, I’m gonna go,” and with that she walked into the living room, leaving the door ajar behind her.

Giving an over exaggerated shrug, Hyunsong laughed as he walked into the hallway, almost running into Sunjin, eyes going wide, smile disappearing, “What the f- where’s Jeremy?” Looking around her, his hand went to rest on the back of her head, tangling in her hair as he glanced back at Liam.

Making a sour face, Sunjin pinched Hyunsong’s nose with her pumpkin-scented fingers and forced him to turn and look at her. “He’s still in the restroom because I wasn’t sure whether or not to let him out yet.” Releasing his nose, she let her arm drop and hang by her side.

Jeremy crossed his arms with a huff, stomping his foot when she left the room. “Not fair...” His attention was soon grabbed by the open door, looking behind his as if someone might be watching him, he took hesitant steps forward, glancing out into the hallway.

“I’m fine now, really,” said Liam, glancing meaningfully at Hyunsong as he walked over to the restroom. Pulling the door open, he poked his head inside and smiled guiltily. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you Jer bear.”