5th Jan 2012

My Bittersweet Love(a remake of Koizora)

 

If i hadn't met you, i probably wouldn't have to feel this painful....sad...this sorrowful..and my tears probably wouldn't be overflowing like this....However,if i hadn't met you, i wouldn't have been able to feel...so happy,so gentle,so dear,so warm...and so blessed like this.

 

 

5th January 2012. -Winter-

It was freezing that day, i was on the bus with Yoona and Jihyun. The only friend i had, Yoona and i attended kindegarten together while we met Jihyun in Junior  high. People always wonder why i had such beautiful friends, i wonder myself too. I guess i'm too normal which made people questions me. Its a start of my senior highschool life, i'm Ahn Miki, 17 years and never had a boyfriend.  Such a surprising right. 

" Miki look! thats Choi Jae Hyun...isn't he cute?!" Yoona whispered to me pointing at a black hair guy with lots of piercings. I had to admit, that guy is far from being cute. But i couldn't say that to my best friend. I nodded my head slightly. When the buss stop, we were near our school. Yoona and Jihyun was already standing, but Yoona was heading towards the guy. I cowardly hid behind Jihyun's back.

"annyeong! Yoona imnida~! lets exchange our numbers" Yoona boldly suggests, the guy looks at her nodding slightly. He followed us out the buss, he notices me. 

"you too." he said looking at me, i was shocked. Yoona looked at me, waiting for my reply.

"ah...ani.." then i ran towards the school enterance, i notices someone was looking at me. When i turn around, no one was there. 

When we were the class, Yoona thanked me for refusing.It was really nothing.

"Yah, Jihyun ah...whats up with you and DaeHyun?" I said trying to change the subject, Daehyun was Jihyun's boyfriend, they were together since 1st year. I kinda envy those two. Having a boyfriend who loves them or even finding someone to like.

"Daehyun asked me to meet him at the cake shop afterschool" Jihyun finally answered, Yoona's face brightened up.

"eh? that cake shop...you mean Bittersweet Cake shop?" Yoona asks getting excited.

"Miki-ah lets go too! we wont be disturbing Jihyun though...kay?" Yoona asks, i agreed. 

 

School ended, we're on our way to the cake shop. It was located in dong-daemun. When we arrived, Jihyun ran to her boyfriend. It was a lovely sight, but i also happy for her. Yoona dragged me inside the cakeshop, they had everything you could've imagine. I was fascinated by the chocolates, it has differents shapes.

"aren't you going to buy any?" i was surprised by the shopkeeper, or more like i was shocked that it was my classmate,Zelo.

"a..i'm still deciding" i said feeling abit uncomfortable. Then suddenly, He gave me a cute flower shape chocolate.

"try this one...you might like it. I just give you a free taste." He said, i wasn't very sure if he's willing or he just put poison in it. But i took it anyway.

"kamsahamnida..." as expected, it as sweet as milk. I was so into the taste that my whole body reacted. He chuckled. I felt my face was burning. That was embarrassing. But then he wraps three of those in the box and gave it to me.

"here...its on me. Don't worry, my dad owns this shop." he said, i had to admit. He isn't really was i thought he would be. He smiled when i accepted it.

"uwaa...Miki! how lucky. Yah Zelo...give me those too! free~!" Yoona said unashamed.

"aniyo, buy it yourself" Zelo said coldly to Yoona, then i caught a glimpse of Jihyun and her boyfriend eating a cake, they look really happy. 

"Yoona, lets share!" I said, offering Yoona.

"eh? jinjja?! gomawo~Miki-ah" Yoona squeezed me, but i thought i just saw Zelo's expression. He looked sad, or was it angry. i'm not sure but i think i made him feel down.