Storm

A Dorky Love

 

Sungmin arrived in England. The breezy air made him feel cold and freezing. He was still out of tuned due to the jetlag. Yet, he wanted to confirm with his own eyes what had happened to the guy he wanted to punch so much.

It had been a day past in Korea. Everywhere he went; it felt so different in him. He already traveled to a lot of places and now he was going back to the first place where he learned how to dance. He wanted to greet his teachers at that university yet meeting Eunhyuk was his first priority.

He stopped to look on the headlines of the newspapers.  He twitched his eyebrows while reading,

….Lee Hyukjae, Hwang Tiffany….neglecting their responsibilities and arousing scandals on their relationship…fled to Korea and will be deported there after a week.

Choi Jina who will be debuting as G. Na in Hollywood who was with them, tried to stop the directors from punishing the latter yet failed and her career also was put into danger.

Lee Hyukjae who was known to even surpass his master, Kyle Stewart on choosing the best out of the best performers was now resting with the police personnel clarifying what had happened on fleeing to his hometown, Korea and suspending the concert British people had attended.

Hwang Tiffany, a disciple of the famous Opera Singer, Helena Mercedes, was also residing with Lee Hyukjae. They have now taken responsibility of leaving the Grand Concerto where they themselves had prepared for all of the spectators to watch.

Rallies had taken place in front of the university. Students and parents alike wanted refunds for what could have been a show of the century. There was no word from the Principal of the university with this distress.

Sungmin was astounded with the news. Eunhyuk left the Grand Concerto which could have been a way for everyone to enjoy a night of excellent performances. Even Sungmin was feeling regret, he also had dreamed to take part of the Legendary Show.

“So….scandals are all coming to his doorsteps…I couldn’t bear to see him like that.”

Professors were on the police station. Everyone prosecuted Eunhyuk like a criminal or even worse than that. “Why did you left?! You are the director?!” Mr. Stewart said in British English.

It was an emergency. It was a personal one, Sir.” Tiffany was speaking for Eunhyuk.

What could be more important than that? You had failed England no even the world.” Mr. Stewart was panicking. He shook his head. “If only you didn’t left, we could get everyone’s attention back to the university. It would be a huge comeback.”

“Sir, we didn’t left like that.”

“Didn’t you know what really happened? They were waiting for the two of you. They were expecting a lot from the elites from Korea. Then, you ditched all of them and now you want to say sorry.”

“Sir…just deport me in Korea. I don’t need fame anymore. I just want to go back to block one.”

“WHAT THE HECK?! I HAVE RAISED YOU LIKE MY OWN! THEN, NOW YOU WANT TO GO BACK! THIS IS A HUGE SCANDAL! WHAT IN THE WORLD, LEE HYUKJAE?” Mr. Stewart cowered with his voice. Guards and the police heard his voice like a striking thunder.

“We’re really sorry, sir. What should we do now?” Tiffany was disappointed for herself and to the mess they made. But, she didn't regret it.

-BACK IN KOREA-

Sungmin grabbed the telephone and dialed the numbers. He was frantic and nervous. Eunhyuk had failed to show up to the concert and now was taking responsibilities for all the blame. Sungmin also regretted for his loss yet this couldn’t solve anything. The money they had paid, the British paid, the whole world was watching him. He was really a fool out of love.

Sunny picked up the phone. She was also surprised about the news. Hyoyeon was sleeping at that time. “Should I tell Hyoyeon about this?”

“I don’t know also. All of the people in the streets are also rallying. I don’t know why.”

“As expected of Oppa. He’s a genuine genius yet his only mistake is his love for Hyoyeon.”

“How should we help?”

“I don’t know Oppa.” Sunny was already frowning. It was hard for the two. But, it was harder for him. Harder because he was all alone. No family. Only Tiffany helped him. He missed her so much and all because of Jina everything was ruined. Sunny heaved a sigh.

“I’ll call you back later.”

Hyoyeon who was hiding all along at the door heard everything. It was all because of her. She cried yet the tears felt so irrelevant. What would she do now? It was a question she didn’t know how to solve.

“Should I go there, also?” Hyoyeon’s mind blurted out the resolution.  “Yeah. I’ll go.”

Hyoyeon packed her bag. All of the things she didn’t, she fitted it in her casket. She was ready to go but Sunny caught her.

“Hyoyeon-ah! What are you doing? You’re not well yet.”

“He needs me more than I need him.”

Sunny’s expression was also concerned. She knew that nothing could stop Hyoyeon.

“Then, I’ll go with you. To England or anywhere.” Sunny held her hands. “Everything would be fine.” She smiled on her. It helped Hyoyeon’s upset mind to relax even just a little bit.

“Would it be alright?” Sunny asked gently.

“Of course.” Hyoyeon nodded in reply.  Sunny was already sobbing. She also wanted to help. It was his first love’s issue after all.

Sunny and Hyoyeon had arrived. They wanted to sightsee because it was their first time yet they couldn’t. They couldn’t even feel happiness right in front of their eyes.

Sungmin picked them up in the airport. They rode a taxi and were ready to go to the university.

“Oppa…where are you residing right now?” Sunny who was beside Sungmin asked him. He was unresponsive but, “You’d know.”

They arrived in front of the university.  They went at the back of the university. They were surprised to how Sungmin easily memorized the place.

“So, this is the men’s dorm. Are we allowed to go here?” The  blank Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. It was definitely Eunhyuk’s place.

“So, what should we do to help?” Sunny who was tightly grasping the handle of her casket was helped out by her boyfriend.

“Mnmmm…we don’t need to. It’s because the students of this school are planning to voice it all out.” Sungmin smiled in confidence. “Let’s go now.”

“Mnmm…are you sure with this?” Sunny was hesitant. She felt a huge crowd of people peeping at the windows watching their every move.

“Many people liked them. They were the kingka and queenka of this university. Too popular to be ostracized and too popular to be deported.”

Suddenly, a cute woman Hyoyeon recognized came out of the door. It was Jina. She was holding a parcel. She gave it to Hyoyeon who was forced to accept it.

“G.Na-ssi, would this solve everything?” Hyoyeon thought of the parcel as a solution in solving Eunhyuk’s issue.

“It’s a yes and a no. It’s no because we have a different approach to do for that and yes because it is what Oppa had sent you. I wanted to clear the misunderstanding. I thought that Tiffany-ssi and Eunhyuk-ssi would be the best for each other so I plotted that for the two of you to break up.”

“So…that’s it..” Tears came rolling from Hyoyeon’s eyes. “Thank you…” She was happy. She wrapped the parcel on her arms.

“You’re nice. I wish Oppa would be happy with you.” Even if Hyoyeon knew that Jina didn’t like Eunhyuk, she saw the oddness with the tone.

“Another love would come for those who deserved it. Do not worry.” Jina was staggered with her words. She was spot on. She really likes the kingka but she knew that she didn’t stand a chance to Tiffany…no, even to this rival. She is kind and smart.

“Mnmm..” Jina guided them inside.

 

School started and updating became so impossible.

But, here, a short update.

Sorry for updating really...really late...