Half-baked Confession

A Dorky Love

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon was outside. They were the only ones who couldn’t sleep. They were near the fire place. They looked comfortable with each other. But, it was only for a while.

 

These two were itching to ask each other love questions. “I..I’ve been wondering about what you said to me a while ago.” Tiffany started the conversation. “What about it? It’s nothing really. I gave up already.” Hyoyeon forced herself to laugh and act normal. “I know for sure that you like him. I’m sorry if I just kept it inside and didn’t confront you.”

 

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon with her tantalizing eyes that Hyoyeon could be jealous of.

 

“It’s alright. I’m not really pretty at all. No one could be interested at me.” Hyoyeon kept on spacing out.

 

“It is not true. I think the two of you suits each other. Maybe, I should be the one to give up.” Tiffany smiled cunningly.

 

There was an awkward silence again. “You… you should not give up. I just threw the white towel. I know that the two of you likes each other.”

 

 Tiffany thought of what she said. “Yeah, we used to like each other.”

 

Hyoyeon looked at her with bewilderment. The two of them got comfortable unconsciously.

 

“I’m just his first love. I’m a first love that everyone could just leave in their memories and long be forgotten. Rosaline is not that important of a character, right? As well as, the girl who rescued the prince after the little mermaid saved him. I’m just not too important. Actually my mother said that, I have hurt Hyukjae before. He was hurt really bad and he quit dancing. You know that man; he couldn’t survive without his dancing.”

 

Hyoyeon giggled. She thought that Tiffany knows him more than she knows.

 

 “(sigh) I thought that if your memories would come back, it would be a happy ending for the two of you.” Hyoyeon said as try to get her cellphone on her pocket.

 

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon with her eyes filled with questions. “I don’t know but maybe I don’t want to come back to the ‘me’ from last year.” Hyoyeon looked at her with shock.

 

“You know what? It doesn’t matter how you are different from last year and now, just be you and everyone could lend a hand.” Hyoyeon advised Tiffany with her problem.

 

“You are more mature than I thought.” The two of them chuckled like crazy.

 

“I thought that he would hate me, I thought Hyukjae would.” Tiffany’s tone changed with that of a sad one. 

 

"Why?” Hyoyeon asked her.

 

“It is because I was a .” Hearing that from Tiffany made Hyoyeon shameful of herself. She thought that she is really honest.

 

“Let’s go back. Look at my phone. It’s already 11:30 pm.”

 

The two decided to sleep. The next day, the treasure hunting made its way. Sunny and Eunhyuk looked to be a hopeless bunch of pair. So another pairing had been decided. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looked like they are going ahead but once again they are lost.

 

“You’re really hopeless.”

 

“Aargghh… Fine, let’s just settle this.” The determined Eunhyuk tried to take a lead.

 

“Aigoo… What am I going to do with this man?” Hyoyeon kept on following him. Every direction he took seemed to be the right one, until they’ve found the four clues. They just need one and the treasure would be theirs.

 

After an hour, Hyoyeon lost track of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn’t notice and found the last clue. Hyoyeon circle around the forest. It was nearing dawn. Before Eunhyuk could know, it was already dark. Eunhyuk reported it to Tiffany. But, Tiffany couldn’t get to see her phone’s GPS.

 

“Ah… It is my fault.” Eunhyuk blamed himself.

 

“Yeah. What will you do now? So hopeless. I’d the searching.” Sungmin looked for her at the forest.

 

"Wait, I’ll go with you. Maybe, we could find her if we’re two.” Sungmin didn’t even glance at the speaking Eunhyuk. He was worried about Hyoyeon since she was not good without a map.

 

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon fell on a cliff leading to a stream. Her ankle was hurt badly and she couldn’t even walk. It rained like crazy that night. Hyoyeon felt hopeless if she could still see the day.

 

“I hope that they could find me.” Hyoyeon fell asleep.

 

She woke up being piggybacked by someone. It was raining hard and the sound of the rain made her unable to recognize the man’s voice. The rain had already stopped. With her eyes weak and sleepy, she whispered.

 

“Sungmin-oppa, it’s you right? Thank you for saving me. Thank you. But, why am I crying when I am saved? Why…why am I so saddened? What should I do ,oppa? What should I do with these feelings getting stronger? Why wasn’t I saved by Hyukjae, huh? Am I really not that important to him as Tiffany is? Why…? WHY DO I KEEP ON LOVING THAT BASTARD WHEN I KNOW THAT I’M ALREADY REJECTED?! I love him that’s why it hurts me so much…”

 

“Hyukjae?” The two of them walked past through the trees and they slowly near the place.

 

Sungmin saw the two of them. He saw Eunhyuk carrying the half-conscious Hyoyeon.