Flashbacks

Remember Me
It was 5 am in the morning, i rest my body on a comfortable calf leather sofa located in the living. I look helplessly at the photoframe that i held in my hands. Tears started rolling down again. I was all alone at home. My father went to visit his friend outside of town for a week. Ive been staring at the person in the photogragh over the past few hours. Questioning myself over and over again. I couldnt help but to blame myself. I stood right infornt of the full lenght mirror in my room. Staring at myself. My face, my body, my hips, my chin, my tummy. I bursted into tears immediately. I fell down on my knees crying out really loud. "Why am I so ugly and fat? Why? Why?", I collapsed down to the floor. I was totally out of control. Continuously hitting and beating myself hard. ------------------------------------------------ It was a week before our final year exam. I was walking towards my locker when i heard, "Ashley!", i heard a very familiar voice calling after me. As i turned my head, i saw someone rushing through the crowd. "Ashley! Wait!", i stopped. " Are you deaf? I've been yelling, shouting your name many times" he complaints while trying to catch his breath. "Sorry, i didn't hear you" , i apologised with my head down low. He hooked his right hand around my neck and drag started dragging me around. "Ouchh! Will you be gentle with me?!" "Thats for not responding to me just now" "I told you im sorry!" I was totally ignored by him. "Youngbae! Let go!," i pushed his hand away and hurried to my locker "Yah!" he followed me from behind "Ashley-issh, dont be angry. Okay my mistake! Im sorry and i promise i wont do it again today" as he smiled, his eyes gets really small. His lips are red-ish in colour. He leans against the lockers as he watched me arranging my books in the locker. The strong sense of his perfume really turns me on at times. That smile on his face never fails to give me butterflies. "Okay! Promise? If not, Im never talking to you again," i threathen. "I promise. I swear! I won't do it again today" rising his right hand "Good boy!" i smiled. "but....... I only promised you for today, meaning, tomorrow and the day after that, i can still do it. Right??" he rise his eyebrows and flash on a cheeky smile. "Youngbae!! You irritating brat!!" -------------------------------------------------- Hi all this is actually my very first fanfic. Im sorry if it is a little boring. Sorry if Theres any grammar or spelling errors. I will try my best to entertain all.. :)