60 Days

60-Day Boyfriend

You were in shock and couldn't move like a statue, that was standing there with wide eyes and your jaw dropping. It was then you realized what you just said. It was the most frightening thing ever. Saying that to the guy you hatest most and expect the unexpected. He there, walking out of the library as he joined his other friends.

"Go away! Can't you see I'm trying to study?!" you yelled in anger.

"Studying? That's for losers! You're a loser then huh?" Daehyun said as he smirked.

"Shut up! Go play around with your girls!" you groaned and tried to go back to studying. But obviously you were too distracted. He laughed and looked at you intimidatingly.

"What girls?" he said with his eyebrow up on one side.

"Those s! Now just leave me alone" you rose in anger.

"Do you really think I'm that big of a player?" he asked and you nodded quickly not even wanting to look at him.

Seconds later you said, "I bet you can't even be with a girl for 60 days" 

"You bet?" he challenged and you nodded again.

"Well then, challenge accepted" you looked up at him in curiousity. "You're my new girlfriend for 60 days" he winked and smiled. Then he walked away leaving you in shocked.

It was indeed a bad idea to say that. You didn't think twice when you said it. You looked around the Library just to see if anyone had hear your conversation. But everyone was busy reading.

"I'm Jung Daehyun's girlfriend?" you mumbled to yourself. You shook the thought and slammed your face on your book. You winced in pain then closed your eyes.

How can I be his girlfriend?

A girlfriend to someone I hate most.

And to the most popular guy in school.

You groaned, trying to stop yourself from thinking of what just happened. Babo, Yoon Mi Na! You thought. 

You were certainly not thrilled and excited. You were scared of getting killed from the other girls who adored Daehyun, the girls who worship him like a god. Even if other girls get a chance like yours, they would be so happy but you?

You were the most depressed person on Earth at that moment.

 

_____________________________

Just an intro~~