Final

| Birth Minute Kiss |

    I woke up, sat on my bed and turn off the alarm. Probably an another boring day. I do my morning routines

and was about to go downstairs when my phone rang. I picked up the call, "Yoboseyo?"

"Goooood morning nooona~!!!!!!!!!!!" i gasp because of the loud voice at the other line.

"Yah! i already told you not to greet me so loud kikwang oppa! and also im not your noona, psh.."i sighed.

 

"Mianhe Minyoung-ah~~ By the way, can we meet up tonight? dont you know what day it is?" he asled.

"Where? um..no i dont know what day it is.. well its Friday" i said.

"Oh i see...How about at the Cinema?" he asked.

"Arasso. Tch.. See ya oppa" i said.

"Its up then! Bye yeom minyoung-ah~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and cut the line. i dressed up and go downstairs.

 

"Oh goodmorning minyoung~!" my mom greet me as i look at my dad's ad face.

"Hey your Boyfriend called me in the early morning! how disturbing!!" my dad groaned as my mom pick up

a bread and throw it inside of my dad's mouth. I giggled. "Well go to your date now honey~" my mom smiled.

"Ok.. Bye mom and dad!! " i waved and go at the mall. Its early so i shop first..

 

Then i go to the cinema at 7:00 pm, "Guess who it is!" a pair of hand closed my eyes.

I giggled and guess who it was, "Kikwang oppa?"

"Correct!!" he smiled. He glance at his watcha and cling his arms to me.

"Oppa, can we go  buy some snacks first?" i asked w/ puppy eyes.

"Well how can i resist that aegyo of yours.." he look at his watch again. "Yay!!" i buy some snacks and go inside with him.

 

He cant stop looking at his watch, i couldnt figure it out why.. We seat at the vacant seats. 

I laugh at some parts of the movie and i heard a sob. I look at Kikwang oppa..He was crying.

"W-why are you crying oppa?!!! kwenchana?"i ask and cupped his face.

"It was just touching...*sob sob*" he sob and wipe his tears. "Psh, so childish! haha !! " i laughed.

At the 100th tie he look at his watch again. "Minyoung ah~" he cupped my cheeks.

 

"W-what?" i asked blushing... "Did you love until now? well...we have been 2 years so.." he look down.

"Oppa..Yes of course!! I love you even though you are childish,dramatic..I Love You just the way you are kikwang oppa.." i said.

His face brightened up and look at me as he lean in..Our lips met.. I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach.

 

I kiss him back... at 2minutes he pulled out the kiss and show me the time. 

It was 9:47 pm.. It was the exact minute i was born. It turned out that my dad said kikwang called him in the early morning just to ask 

what time i was born. Cool... "Happy Birth-minute Minyoung-ah!! " he giggled. "Thank you Kikwang oppa!! " i hug him.

"Saranghae.." he whispered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKWANG OPPA!! ^.^ I was inspired and make this story..I hope you enjoyed! :DD