Chapter 7 Friends

Tough Luck, Tough Love

 

Chapter 7: Unexpected

                Yesung’s P.O.V.

“Wake up hyung.”

“Yeah, yeah I’m awake.” I said sleepily.

“Yah! C’mon stand up.”

“Why?”

“Hana is here.”

“Who? I don’t know her. I wanna sleep.”

“C’mon. It’s not nice if our team is incomplete.”

“Ah. Others awake?”

“Yeah.”

“What? Why didn’t you say so?”

“You didn’t ask.” Ryeowook answered as I stood up and went to the CR to change.

I came out of my room and went downstairs. I saw two ladies sitting in front of the TV. Wait? Where are the others? Where’s Ryeowook? I hid behind the wall and called Leeteuk~hyung.

“Yesung, where are you?” Leeteuk answered.

“I’m about to ask you that.”

“We are in the kitchen.”

“Yeah? Why?.”

“Ah! Just come here.”

“Why don’t you come here in the living room cause I’m already here.” After I said that he hung up.

I saw them come inside but the two ladies didn’t see cause their backs are facing them. My problem is they are facing me. I walked to my place between Han Geng and Kang In. I failed to not get their attention. They both stood up after they saw me then turned around. I looked at leeteuk~hyung’s finger counting. 1-2-3.

“Annyeonghaseyo”Leeteuk~hyung started.

“URINEUN SHYU-PER-JUNI!”

“OR-EYO!” We raised our hands.

I looked at the two girls. I recognize the tall one with long black hair, pale face and rosy cheeks. Those are the things that made Ryeowook fall in love with her. That’s Yoorin~ah. But I don’t recognize the girl beside her. She has long hair but longer than Yoorin’s, pale face, rosy cheeks like her unnie but there is something in her face that I can’t remove my gaze.

“Yah! Yesung for the last time get me my white chocolate!!!”

“Oh Heechul~hyung. What is it?”

“YAH!!” I took a step back.

“Just go and get my white chocolate.”

“Why me?”

“Because I want you to do it. Any problem with that?” Heechul~hyung smirked.

“Ah. Okay.” I sighed.

I went to Heechul~hyung’s room. WOW! The place is more messy than ours. There are clothes scattered all over the floor. Where the heck is the chocolate. I looked at his bed and raised his pillow. 0_____0

I saw almost 40 bars of white chocolate. How many should I get? Maybe 2 so hyung will not shout at me to go back.

I went out of the room and saw them eating. I sat between Heechul and Siwon the only vacant seat.

“Hyung. Here’s the chocolate.”

“Thanks.” He said not bothering to look at me.

Wonder who he is talking to. I looked behind him and saw Yoorin giggling at Heechul. Where is the other girl? I looked around and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk laughing with her. I went to the kitchen to get water. I saw Ryeowook by the sink. After I got my water I went him.

“Wookie, what’s that?”

“Cake.”

“For?”

“Hana.”

“Oh. It’s her birthday.”

“Yeah.”

“Want some help?”

“Yeah sure. Do you know how to do an icing?”

“Uhm. Sort of.”

I put some icing in the pastry bag.....

“Hyung!!” Ryeowook grabbed the bag. “Like this.”

“Yah. I’ll just eat there. No help here.”

“Okay. Thanks for trying.”

“Yes. No prob.” I went back to the dining room.

“Uhm. Excuse me.”

I Looked behind and saw the girl smiling at me.

“What?”

“I’m inviting you to my house. For my birthday party. Six p.m. today. Hope you can come. By the way chonun Kim Hana~imnida.” She put her hand in front of me.

“Yeah I will. Chonun Kim Jongwoon~imnida. You can call me Yesung.” I shook her hand.

Her hand is so soft. It’s softer than Heechul~hyung’s hand.

“See you then.”

“Ne, see you.”

Then she moved on to the others. I sat on my place. I saw Leeteuk~hyung staring at nothing.

“Hyung any problem?”

“Nah.” Then he went into the kitchen.

I turned my gaze to Hana and then to Yoorin. Hana looks a lot like Luna of f/x and Yoorin looks a lot like Victoria of f/x. Haha where did that thought came from?

                Hana’s P.O.V.

We ate the cake and then they talked to me....well Heechul~oppa talked to me. He don’t give others the chance. I laughed at the thought.

“Hana~sshi who may I ask is your bias if you are an E.L.F that is?” Heechul~oppa asked.

“Oh. All of you. Oppa please don’t be so formal.”

“Yeah. Specifically I mean?” Heechul~oppa asked.

“Well. It’s Yesung~sshi, Ryeowook~oppa, You~oppa, Leeteuk~sshi, Donghae~oppa, Eunhyuk~oppa, Kibum~sshi, Han Geng~sshi, Henry~oppa and Sungmin~oppa.”

“No.....your .....number one bias?”

“It’s Yesung~sshi.”

“Aish don’t call me Yesung~sshi call me oppa.” Yesung~sshi oppa said.

“Ne, oppa.”

“Thanks by the way.”

“No problem, oppa.” I smiled at him

“Oh. Okay but why did you call Henry, oppa? Do you know him?” Heechul~oppa curiously asked.

“Well yeah. He’s my friend in Canada.”

“Ah.”

“Sorry but we should leave now to get ready for the party.” Unnie said.

“Annyeong!” They said.

Ryeowook~oppa walked us to the elevator and there we bid good bye.

                Yesung’s P.O.V.

One by one the boys took a bath. Aish, they are soooo excited about that party. I’m the last one who will take a bath so I went into my room. I saw Ryeowook~oppa wrapping something.

“Wookie what’s that?” I asked as I lay down my bed.

“Gift for Hana. Wae.?”

My head shot up. O_O I forgot to by a gift.

“I’ll go out for a while.”

“Sure, hyung. Just make it fast.”

“Yeah, Yeah.”

I grabbed my disguise and went outside. I went to the nearest gift shop. Just wondering......what would she like? Is she an otaku? Ah! This is so hard. Wait. Why not buy her SUJU stuff. She’s an ELF right?

I picked up the K.R.Y. photo book. Eh...this is just so full of Kyuhyun.....maybe the one that has Henry and Zhoumi in it will do....after all...Henry is her friend. I picked up a photobook that says ‘If you love 15 you are real E.L.F.s’. I opened it and YES it’s the perfect gift. I went to the cashier and bought the photo book. I returned home and saw the others fixing their own gifts.

“Ryeowook, can you wrap this for me? Please.”

“Sure hyung, take a bath we will leave in thirty minutes.”

“Okay.”

I ran to my room and took a bath. I dressed in suitable clothes then went out.

“Aish. Hyung fix your hair.” Ryeowook said fixing my hair with a comb. (A/N: l0v3 Y3w00k!!!)

“Yah! That’s enough thanks.”

We climb inside the van.

                Yoorin’s P.O.V.

AH! I wanna tell Hana the truth....but appa will be mad! AH!!!

“Unnie. Wae are you crying?” Hana came inside my room.

“N-Nothing.” I stuttered.

“Unnie...is there any problem?”

“N-none.”

Somebody suddenly knocked.

“Ne?” Hana is the one who answered.

“Your appa is here.”

“Yah!!” Hana screamed happily.

Ah! I wanna cry again!

“Hana do you know why we celebrated your birthday early? It’s not yet June.”

“Uhm. Cause appa will go far away.....on June....?”

“Hmmmm..” I can’t bear my sister not knowing the truth.

“Unnie! Let’s go to appa.”

“Yah! Don’t pull me. I’ll just get my gown.

“Oh. Mianhe.”

I got my white tube dress, above the knee length. It’s sparkly...haha. Then I wore it. I put some make up. Fixed my hair then sprayed hair spray on it so it will not go out of place.

“Unnie. You look beautiful.”

“You’re the same Hana and more....after all you are the birthday girl. Let’s go.”

“Haha....thanks.” We went out of my room holding her hands.

Appa is looking healthy but in real he is sick. Aw. How I wish I didn’t have to hide this to Hana.

“Appa! I miss you!!” Hana hugged him like there is no tomorrow.

“Sir, Ma’am Super Junior has arrived.”

“A-Ah o-o-okay.” I stuttered. I immediately slapped my mouth. Ah! What’s wrong with you!?

“Unnie? Are you stuttering?

“What? No I’m not! Let’s welcome them.”

“Oh. Yeah. Kaja.” Hana said picking up her gown running to the door. Wait....did she just blush? Haha...I think she has a crush on one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! This Chapter is very short....I’m sooooo sorry.

Promise the next chapter will be very long. As in 2,000 words and up.

I edited the past chapters that’s why I didn’t have time to make this chapter long.

BTW: I’ve made a few changes in the past chapters....mianhe...

Please read the fictions of these people;

Prom15e13elieve10ve

hikari_ryeowook

AiMei_4

sujudork602

^^Kamsamnida!!!