Butterfly

Dragonfly[One Shot]

 

You were laying on your bedroom floor listening to Jiyong’s newest song.

Jiyong has been  your best friend since kindergarten, he is in a very famous group called “Big Bang”. Due to his hectic schedule you don’t get to see him as often as you used to.  But I Love You by Jiyong started playing when the doorbell rang. You ran downstairs, and opened the door but there was nobody there, just a box with a note on it. You opened the note and it said “Hope you like it, From Santa” you looked confused but smiled.  You almost forgot about the box on the table, and opened it. Inside was a beautiful dress. There was a note inside the box and it said “Don’t wear it yet, be a good girl and wait ‘till D-Day!<3”

Its been 3 weeks now, and every day you have gotten a new present, with a note saying the same thing. The first week was the dress, week 2 were a pair of matching heels, week 3 he sent you a purse.  There are exactly 4 weeks left until Christmas. You were getting used to the idea of receiving presents every week and now you were even anticipating for them to arrive. On week 4 he gave you a phone so that he could contact you, on D-Day! You were becoming even more and more excited as the days passed. You haven’t felt this way since that incident 4 years ago.  Just as you were in your train of thoughts, the new phone rang, you read the text “In case you’re curious of who I am, you already know me. And you know me really well(:”

On Christmas day you received the last gift a pair of silver hoop earrings to compliment the dress and other accessories .”Hey Princess, it’s time for you to finally know, who your secret admirer is<3” You got ready and waited for the next text. “Go to the café on 4th street” it said, you walked in there and someone handed you a pumpkin spice mochiato with a note “Remember the day we met, I spilled my drink on you?” you smiled still having no clue, you bump into so many people all the time. Another text beeped “Go to the amusement park and ride the carousal” you did as you were told, it was easy to walk there, you headed towards the ride. The ticket guy handed you a note “Remember when you rode this carousal about 5 times, and threw up all over my shoes?” you blushed thinking who it could be. Another text came “Take a taxi to the mall and go into the make-up section” hmm make-up section? Hehe you giggled. 10minutes later you were walking around the store, when a woman brought you yet another note, “Remember our little make-over? It’s hard not to.(:” you smiled and got another text “Take a taxi to Yoseido Park, and wait at the entrance” Once again you did as you were told. “This is really fun and sweet” you thought to yourself. You got another text “Are you here?” you texted back “Yes, where do I go now?”

After a couple of seconds the text came. Someone will put a blindfold on you, and bring you to the last destination. Don’t worry, relax.”  ”Okaaaaaaaaay so I’m going to be blindfolded now?” you thought.

“Are you  ______?” Someone asked

“Erm…yes…” you replied

“Great please allow me to put this on you.” The guy said and you stood waiting for the blindfold.

After a couple minutes of walking the guy guided you into a ….TENT?

All of a sudden you heard a guitar, and soft humming. You instantly recognized the song it was Butterfly by Jiyong. “Aww this guy is so sweet, he’s even playing my favorite song” you thought.

After a little guitar playing, someone grabbed your hands and stood behind you, taking the blindfold off. But before you could open your eyes he covered them with his hands and whispered “shhh”.

He walked you towards a bench, with a funny accented voice he told you to keep your eyes closed. You did as you were told. The guitar once again started playing but this time instead of humming he started to sing. As he got to the chorus he told you to open your eyes.  “It About you a Butter fly, Every time I come close to you (Every time I’m feeling you),Feel like I’m gonna Dream every time (I get butterfly)” he sang and butterflies appeared from everywhere. The scenery was beautiful, the pond in the middle of the park, the beautiful lights twinkling everywhere, the butterflies flying freely. He turned around and you saw Jiyong smiling sheepishly at you. “Surprise Princess” he said making a heart with his hands. You stared at him and started crying. He became worried and came over to you “___, are you ok? I’m sorry, it’s alright if you don’t accept me. I just wanted to let yo-” he was explaining but you cut him off with a kiss. “Oppa, SARANGHAE!!!” You shouted and made a similar heart with your hands as well. “Oppa…” you whispered as he held you tightly against his chest.

‘Oppa I thought your schedule was really hectic and you weren’t able to spend free time until April?” You asked looking at him with shining eyes.

“I can always make time to spend with my beautiful Princess.” He said kissing your forehead.

“Jiyong oppa you’re the best, merry Christmas.” You told him

“Merry Christmas to you to, Princess” he said and kissed you.

 

A/N: Like I said in the forward it was my first time writing and this was actually meant to be a gift for someone hence the Christmasy feel. (: Ahh also just wanted to point out the title, see what I did there? Since he’s G-Dragon and she’s his butterfly. Dragonfly! Lol [: (sorry made that made up in my head oh well!) xD This is the song that inspired it.