- - - -

My Babo

 

I laid on my bed with my head hanging down, headphones on and music blaring as I read the book we were reading in class. Two hours and I still couldn't get past the last chapter. I tried to focus on what was going on when my bedroom door bursted open, revealing a blonde girl.

 

Yah, Mingkie ah get dressed.” Her lips curled up into a smirk as she tossed a bag next to me.

 

I took off my headphones, but didn't move from my spot. “Did you say something unnie?”

 

Neh, I said get dressed. We're going out” Chaerin said. I blinked owlishly at her, sitting up straight and setting the book down next to me, along with my headphones. “Where are we going?”

 

You'll see. Just get dressed and meet me downstairs in 25 minutes” Chaerin checked the time on her phone as she her heel, closing the door behind her. I pursed my lips and opened the bag, taking out the clothes. “Bwohya?!” I exclaimed, laying out each clothing article.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, glancing up the stairs as I called Hongki. I waited as the other line rang, tapping my foot impatiently.

“Yobosaeyo?” A voice croaked.

 

I clicked my tongue. “Yah! Wake up! You're supposed to drive Seungie.”

“Chaerin ah?” Hongki asked.

 

I rolled my eyes. “No the tooth fairy. Neh it's me!”

 

I heard him chuckle. “I'll be ready in 10, don't worry I'll get him there on time.”

“Good. He better be or I'm never giving him another chance with Minji ah” I said and with that hung up. I slide my phone into my pocket just as Minji walked down the stairs.

“Ready unnie” Minji said, fixing her shorts. I eyed her from head to toe, spinning her around before giving a nod in approval. “Arasso, kaja.”

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

Hongki's P.O.V

“Good. He better be or I'm never giving him another chance with Minji ah” Chaerin said before hanging up. I chuckled and got off my bed, running my hand through my hair as I stuck my phone in my pocket. “Yah! Seunghyun ah! Get ready, we're leaving in 5!”

Seunghyun's head popped out from him room. “Where are we going hyung?

 

Somewhere. Now go change” I said. “Before I get killed.” I mumbled the last part to myself.

“What was that?” Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Nothing, go get ready! I'll wait downstairs” I said, making my way downstairs.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

Minji's P.O.V

I tugged at my shorts as Chaerin drove. She didn't want to tell me where exactly we were going and I have to admit I was nervous about this. She made me dress up while she was in regular clothes! Where was Bom unnie when I need her?

“We're here!” Chaerin said, as she parked the car. I glanced out the window and blinked at the bright lights.

 

We were coming Lotte World?” I asked, turning to look at her.

 

She shook her head. “Not we. You. Now get out” She unlocked the door.

“Me? Out? Bwoh?” I asked in confusion. She nodded. “Neh, you out. Now run along Mingkie.”

I sat there, trying to see if she was serious.

 

Minji, I'm serious. Get out. Someone is waiting for you”

 

W-Who?” I asked, taking off my seat belt.

Chaerin put a finger up to her lips. “Secret, but you'll see.”

I sighed and nodded. I got out of the car and closed the door, giving her a wave before she drove off. I stuffed my hands inside the pocket of my shorts, staring up at the sign. “Might as well enjoy it.” I shrugged and headed inside.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V

 

Hyung what are we doing here?” I asked Hongki as I sat on a bench at Lotte World. Hongki was standing, glancing around.
“We are going to have fun and play games, ride some rides, meet up Minji, eat lots of food and did I mention have fun?” Hongki said.

I nodded listening to him before going wide eyed and standing up. “Bwoh?! Minji?!”

“Minji? I didn't say anything about Minji.” Hongki said innocently. I groaned sitting back down, burying my head into my hands. “Hyung, you know she hates me right now.”

“No she doesn't, she loves you. And you love her.” He said. “Speak of the devil, I mean Minji, there she is! MINJI!” He exclaimed.

I sank into the bench, pulling my hood over my head with a sigh. Minji was my best friend of 5 years. I told Hongki how I felt about her and this babo told me to confess to her. I confessed and she started to avoid me. I had lost my best friend thanks to my stupid feelings.

 

A-Ah Hongki oppa.” Minji's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I slowly sat up straight and glanced over at her, blushing when we made eye contact. I hadn't seen her in a few months. I had missed spending time with her.

 

Minji my dear, you're finally here.” Hongki clapped before grabbing my arm and yanking me up. “No that you're here” He said taking her arm and linking it with mine, giving us a rough shove. “Go have fun!”

I quickly regain my balance and caught Minji before she could fall. We made eye contact for a few second, both turning bright pink before she looked away. “Kamsa”

“Neh, no problem” I nodded. We stood in awkward silence for a moment, before she spoke. “Might as well go play around while we're here neh?”

I smiled lightly and nodded. “Neh, let's go.”

 

- - - - - - - -

 

Minji's P.O.V

 

Seunghyun and I walked around for a bit, before stopping infront of a game. I glanced at him “Why did we stop?”

Seunghyun smiled. “Remember that time we came for your birthday and you wanted a giant stitch? But neither of us won it?”

I smiled at the memory and nodded. “Neh you spent 30,000 won on it.”

“I didn't have lunch money for the week” He laughed. I laughed along with him. “I remember that.”

Seunghyun smiled, holding out his hand. “How about spending another 30,000 won and seeing if we can win that thing?”

I looked at his hand then back at him, slowly taking his hand, knowing there'd be no way of changing his mind. “Sure why not.” And with that he pulled me towards the booth.

 

After a few tries, he actually won the Stitch and gave it to me. We decided to go around, play some games and go on a couple of rides.

“Minji let's go take some pictures, neh?” Seunghyun said as we stopped infront of a photo booth. “I know how much you like these things.”

“Okay.” I smiled and stepped inside the booth, pulling him in with me.

 

Seunghyun put in some money as I put my prize on the floor infront of us. “What should the first pose be?” He asked.

 

How about a cute one?” I said. He nodded before we both looked at the camera and make some cute expressions.

 

Now let's do an angry one” Seunghyun said after the picture was taken. We made an angry expression as the photo was taken. We posed a couple more times, chancing expressions and poses.

 

What should the last one be?” I asked him. Seunghyun sat down on the small stool, biting his lip as he pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him, feeling my cheeks start to burn again. “W-What are you doing?”

“Minji, when I confessed to you a couple months ago, I meant it.” Seunghyun said, a light pink tint to his cheeks. “I want you to be more than just my best friend. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I looked down at my hands. I had felt the same about him but something back then didn't want me to accept his feelings. Here he was, months later, confessing to me again. I didn't deserve such a great guy like him. “Oppa...I don't deserve you. I hurt you back then.”

Seunghyun rubbed the back of his neck, with a small smile. “Call me a babo, but I'll keep trying until you're mine and I'm yours.”

A smile spread on my face. “Then you'll be my babo.”

Seunghyun's smile widen. “Does that mean?”

I nodded, smiling just as wide. “Neh.”

“20 seconds left. Do you need more time?” The voice in the booth said. I glanced at Seunghyun. “Do we?”

“Ahni. I know the perfect pose.” He clicked on the X box and turned my in his lap a bit. He gently brought my face closer to his and pressed his lips onto mine.

“Say cheese” Snap!