childhood memory of us

Loving me is impossible

     Taeyeon is a 5 years old girl, her family and her are now as Jeju Island to spend their vacation.

     "omma! omma! c'mon let's go swimming" said Taeyeon as she pull her mother out of the rent house "aigoo~ my dear go there first I still need to put our things here okay?" said her mother and start putting their things again.

     Taeyeon goes to her dad :appa can we swim?" she ask "I need to help your mom sweety, you just go there now" he answer "ara, appa" said Taeyeon and went outside.

     Taeyeon was walking near the seashore when she saw a boy sitting alone at the bench. She decided to sit beside him.

     The boy look at Taeyeon. Then look at the water again.

     "hi" Taeyeon start the conversation "hello" the boy answer "gwenchanayo?" she ask while looking at the boys face. The boy feel uneasy so he look back at Taeyeon "what do you want" he coldly ask "I want nothing, I was just asking you" said Taeyeon and cross her arms then sit staight. The boy chuckle.

     Taeyeon look at the boy "wae chuckling?" she ask "nothing, I just thought you're one of the girl who want to be my girlfriend" he answer.

     Taeyeon widen' "girlsfriend?? at this age??" she chuckle.

     "ne, that's why I'm here alone, because if I'm at our rent house all the girls want to be my girlfriend"

     "well I want to be your girl friend too"

     "what??" the boy frowned

     "I mean girl- friend, I'm a girl want to be your friend- girl friend" she stated and chuckle the boy chuckle too.

     "by the way I'm Kim Taeyeon" said Taeyeon and shoock his hand "I'm-" the boy was cut out because of a girl with maybe 10 years old tapping him at the his shoulder.

     The boy look behind "noona?" said the boy "we need to go" said his sister "I goota go" he said and stand up "wait!" Taeyeon grab his hand "wear this" she said and get something on her pocket.

     "here" Taeyeon put a necklase at the boys hand "where you from??" she ask.

     "Seoul" the boy answer, Taeyeon smile "see you at Seoul" she said, the boy smile and start walking when he stop.

     Taeyeon and the boys sister got confused, the boy look behind and run towrads Taeyeon and hug her, Taeyeon hug back tapping the boys back.

     "you're my first girl friend" the both chuckle "hope we'll meet again" he added.

     "bye" said Taeyeon "bye" the boy said and unhug Taeyeon then start walking away with his unnie.





first chapter is finished :D oh my god I hope you guys don't annoyed because it's such a ugly chapter D: but I hope you still enjoy, going to add the chapter 2 when I finished it ^^

kyulovewook: jinjja??? *high five* I really love KyuTae and KyuMin :D then MinWook hahaha funny right?? I hope you enjoy the first chapter

COMMENT AND SUBCRIPSTION IS
appreciated