Final

I Just Keep Falling

 

 

I just keep falling for you......

 

When I first met you, I don’t know what it was. My heartbeat went to speeds that I was sure was not healthy. I couldn’t help but keep looking. It was like a spotlight was shinning on you, and on you only. You had this mysterious aura around you. It just kept pulling me in. It was like I was stuck in a trance. When we made eye contact, I swear I lost my breath. It may have been seconds but it felt like an eternity to me. It was as if we were the only ones in that crowded room. 

 

Months passed and the feelings never changed. It just grew stronger (if that was even possible). Sure we were in the friend zone but that was good enough for me. I was able to hear you’re deep voice everyday, see that eye smile that made me melt. You cared for me through the rough times.

 

Eventually we started dating. I remember when you returned those feelings. It was cutely awkward since you’re not the cute type. More of the whatever go with the flow type. You called me to meet you in the park and I was shocked by the sight. A picnic with a bunch of flowers and balloons filled the place. The only thing I saw though was you, standing right there, waiting for me. Nervously you held out a rose and asked me to be yours. 

 

You made me happy everyday. No day was sad or depressing when you were around. I still felt the butterflies from when we first met. I can never forget. 

 

But relationships can’t always be happy.

 

There were days when I felt as if you just didn’t care. Days that piled up and felt as if I was falling out of this love.

 

“YAH! Why didn’t you answer me yesterday when I called you?” I yelled. 

 

He looked at me with a bored expression and replied, “I didn’t hear you.”

 

“Didn’t here me? WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE HALLWAY!”

 

He just continued staring at me. Looking for an answer. He suddenly walked away.

 

“Fine just leave” -____-

 

I cried that night. Sure it was a little stupid but it just hurt. It can’t be explained. He continued with this act for reasons unknown.

 

“OPPA! What do you want to do today?” I said. I was excited because he came over today. 

 

“Can we just sit I’m tired.”

 

“Tired? Wae?”

 

“..........................”

 

“yah oppa. You ok?”

 

“Aish so annoying! I’m leaving”

 

And he left just like that. Was I being to annoying? In retrospect I don’t think I was but then again I don’t know. 

 

There were times when he was a bit rude. Ok A LOT rude. Like that one time I made him lunch.

 

hmmmmmmmm. Where is L.Joe Oppa........

 

“Yah ~~~~~~. What are you doing?” I was startled by the voice. I turned to see my L.Joe with a curious expression on his face.

 

My face suddenly brightened upon seeing him. I took out the lunch box I made for him with a satisfied expression on my face.

 

“Oppa, I made you lunch!”

 

He took it and stared at it. Not even trying it. He then walked away and threw it out. I was left there with my mouth open from shock. 

 

I wanted to cry. Why didn’t he try? If he didn’t want it he could have said so. It was times like those that I felt like I was falling out of this thing we had. Falling out of this love I had. It was slowly fading. Things like name calling and ignorance only added oil to the fire. Yet he still managed to pull me back in.

 

I was having a rough day. Pop quizzes just had to exist. Pretty sure I failed on all of them. Plus I stepped on dog poop and had toilet paper stuck to my shoe. Freakin embarrassing. It also had to rain. Rain when I had no umbrella. Rain when I got locked outside my house. Eventually it stopped and I sat outside my door. I called L.joe since he has a spare key. 

 

“~~~~~ -ah” 

 

Finally he came. I looked up to see L.Joe standing there. Smiling widely. I was a bit confused. I mean why was he smiling so widely?

 

“Yah what’s with the face?”

 

“Nothing~”

 

Though I was curious, I brushed it off. He then came next to me and held out flowers. How did I not see these earlier? 

 

Cute as it was it made me smile. It made me feel better. His smile was contagious and the flowers was a nice extra touch. He did other things to. At times I doubted that he listens to me. You know he would just nod or text while I’m talking to him. But something changed my thinking.

 

I was at the park sitting under a tree. It was a nice day so I decided to enjoy the outdoors. Reading my book I was in my own little bubble. That is until I heard a flashing sound from a camera. I looked up startled to find L.Joe there smiling at his camera.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked curiosity filling me up.

 

“Looking for my baby.” he replied with a huge smile on his face. He sat down next to me. Giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Of course my face went red.

 

“You know you looked cute under this tree reading your book.”

 

My face just blushed 10x more. How long has he been watching me? I stayed silent smiling to myself. He then got up and made me stand up as well. Without any words we went for a little walk. Hand in hand. He would stop occasionally and pick up flowers and give them to me. Childish but sweet. Eventually we stopped in front of a lake.

 

“Close your eyes” he whispered to my ear. It sent tingles down my spine.

 

I did as I was told and felt something cold on my neck. He told me to open my eyes and I looked down to see a necklace. It was special though. It had a 2 rings. Both belonging to my parents who died in a house fire a while ago. I was shocked and I looked at him

 

“How did you find these?”

 

“I have my ways. Just trust me.”

 

Things like that made me fall again. Either simple or not, I can’t get him out of my head. Sometimes I doubt and wonder if this relationship is going anywhere. Thinking that i’m starting to fall out of this love and him as well. But no I just keep falling. Falling In. Falling out. It gets frustrating and hectic yet nothing can change me from thinking that he’s the one.

 

And with that I just keep falling

 

Falling for him and him only.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TA DAH!

 

How was it?

 

Comments?

 

THANKS FOR READING!