Detention??

His name is ELI

 

CHAPTER 8
 
(Ellison's POV)
 
The 1st week is almost over and yet the traditional 'Freshmen Ceremony' has not been practiced yet. The council committee? They're dead. No one has dared to open the topic for 4 consecutive days.
 
Lunch break...
Here we are at the council's office. The VIO (very important officers) are all here except for the lousy vice president Dong Ho.
 
Soo Hyun is talking to some chick on the phone...
 
Kiseop is taking pictures of himself all around the corner...
 
AJ has been facing his laptop since he arrived...
 
And I'm tapping my pen at my table while waiting for the lousy VP.
 
 
"Chill up dude..." Soo Hyun said as he put his phone back to his pocket.
 
"Dong Ho isn't here yet?" The oblivious Kiseop asked.
 
"What do you think?" I coldly answered.
 
"Pft. Just asking. meanie." He went back to his routine. =.=
 
If only your parents aren't part of the Board of Directors you wouldn't be here inside the council. So irresponsible.
 
"Waah! So tired!!" At last.
 
"the badminton team had a practice already?" Soo Hyun asked. Badminton?? I thought badminton was banned last year?
 
"Team? What team?!" I bluntly asked.
 
"The team that ... " Soo Hyun paused. I didn't remember dad telling me about this badminton thing.
 
"Didn't he tell you?" He pointed at Dong Ho.
 
"Tell me what?" I looked at Dong Ho who's already seated at the couch. He remove his baseball hat and comb his hair with his fingers. His bat is on the corner of the couch.
 
"Do I really have to get his permission before doing what I want to do?"
 
"Dong Ho, remember, Ellison is still the president." Kiseop now joined the conversation. AJ is still on his cyber world. What the fcuk is happening?! I remained silent waiting fo DOng Ho's explanation.
 
"Oh yeah right. Our murderer...president." He said straight into my eyes.
 
"Dong Ho yah!" Soo Hyun scolded him. I still didn't say a word.
 
"WAE??!! DID YOU FORGET IT ALREADY?!! IF HE ONLY DIDN"T CHANGE THE FCUKING PLAN!!! .... How can you forget it so fast, huh??" He catches his breath as he waits for an answer.
 
"Dong Ho..." He stared at me.
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot...it wasn't your loss. It wasn't you had been hurt." He looked away. I felt the guilt again.
 
"Dong H--" I tried to speak up once again but he cut it.
 
"you know what... if you're planning to do that stupid ceremony again... He looked back at me. "...don't involve me. I have nothing to do with this council anymore." He grabbed his bat and got out with a blam.
 
"Dong Ho yah!!" Hyung followed him.
 
"Is he serious?" Kiseop asked. AJ sighed. I sighed.
 
 
Reality continues to ruin my life.
 
 
I went out the council's office to get some fresh air. I told AJ to call me if Soo Hyun Hyung's back. It was break time and some of the students are loitering around the hallway.
 
"Hi oppa~"
"Kyaaa! He's so handsome!"
"He's white hair is so hot!!"
"Yah! Yah! Yah! He's here!!"
"kyaaaaaahhh!!"
"OMG! OMG! I think i'm gonna faint!" Good luck.
 
I saw some of the girls hit the other girls playfully. I guess they're very much excited to see me that's why. But I don't have time for them. Plus, Bad.Mood.
 
"Pft. As if...he actually looks like he's gonna eat a person alive." I looked at my right side to see the person who talked. She?? I mean, the one who called me 'pigeon'. WTF.
 
I walked slowly towards them with my want-to-eat-a-person-alive face. 
 
 
"Omo!"
"What is he going to do with her?"
"Whatever it is, she deserves it!"
"How dare she talk like that to our president!"
 
I move closer to her. I stopped 2 feet away from her. She's just my shoulder level so I bend my upper body to make my face closer to hers. She looked away.
 
"Do you want me to eat you?" She gulped.
 
 
 
(Min Eun's POV)
 
Break time. My last subject for today. I OH-SO LOVE this subject!! Arts!! ^^ Don't ask me why, i don't sing, i don't dance, i don't draw nor paint. I love the prof!!! XD
 
Proffesor Kim! Kim JaeJoong!!
 
Where am i going now? Oh yeah, Dong Ho and I will buy our physics requirement. I wonder if his class is al
 
 
"Hi oppa~" Huh?
"Kyaaa! He's so handsome!" Who?
"He's white hair is so hot!!" white???
"Yah! Yah! Yah! He's here!!" Where?!
"kyaaaaaahhh!!" Gosh.
"OMG! OMG! I think i'm gonna faint!" Raayyt! I saw the pigeon look alike walking at the hallway. His face is so scary! Are scary persons now handsome at their sight??! GAAASSHH!
 
"Pft. As if...he actually looks like he's gonna eat a person alive." I whispered to myself. I was shocked when he stopped beside me. DOn't tell me he...???
 
He is now walking towards me. He bends down a little and now we're face to face to each other. WAAH!! Eottoke?? (what to do) I'm having butteflies in my stomach!
 
 
"Do you want me to eat you?" I gulped. I'm now having bats in my stomach! Joke. The thing I gulped hasn't fall off directly to my stomach, it chokes me actually that made me cough to his face.
 
The audience gasps. I too...gasp. Oh no!!
 
The white haired president closed his eyes in disgust. It's embarrassing!! I acidentally spit that 'thing' in his face a bit. I didn't do it purposely!! It just happens!! You understand me right???
 
 
"Waah!! What she just did to our prince??!!" What the... the bullies witnessed it also??!! huhu... i am so dead!
 
The white haired president stands still. He wiped I can read the DISGUST and irritation  on his face. Double eottoke!!! Someone ... help!!
 
"S-sorry... i didn't mean to--"
 
"YAH!!" I jumped at his voice. Man, he shouted at me!! "Don't you really know how to respect people around you?! DO YOU KNOW ME?!"
 
"It's not my fault! It's you who put your face near to mine!" I'm now raising my voice. I can't let this stupid guy ruin my image! I make a mistake but it's explainable right??!! Grr! I can debate him if i need to.
 
"Hey, freshman! Don't you shout to our prince like that!" The bully who bumped me the other time went nearer to our post.
 
"SHUT UP!" We both said to her. I looked back again at the stupid guy. "SOn of the president of the Philippines?! South Korea??! Even though...it's impossible if you don't have a common sense!"
 
"WHO ARE YOU TO INSULT ME?!"
 
"DON'T YOU HAVE A COMMON SENSE?!"
 
"Do you want detention?"
 
"WHAT DETEN-- ..." His voice suddenly calm down but with sense of threat inside. I suddenly  absorbed his question. Detention?? What the..! First week with detention?? NO WAY!
 
 
"Yah! I told you I didn't do it purposely!"
 
"When did you tell me that?" Of course he wouldn't know because we're throwing questions at each other!
 
 
"Min Eun ah!" A voice caught our attention, I looked at my left while the stupid look at his right.