Min Eun: Are you sure?

His name is ELI

 

CHAPTER 10
 
 

  

(Kyoung Jae's POV)

  

 
Yeess!! After 9 chapters...I now have my own POV!! Curse the author! >:D
 
[Yah! Kim Kyoung Jae! Do you want to be deleted in the story, huh?!] //Yah=hey//
 
Who said that?! I will punch whoever said that to the author!! Come! Show yourself!
 
[Tsss..]
 
 
 
I think it has become a habit to call the COMPLETE name of the person you're mad at.
Tsk. Tsk.
 
 
"How about this sunday?"   (Kibum hyung) //hyung=big brother//
 
"Cool."   (me)
 
"Let's meet at the front gate of the school."   (xander hyung)
 
"Ok!"   (kevin)
 
We are actually planning to have a good time this sunday at the Bar227. Don't get us wrong. We actually do this every 2nd week of school. That is, before the real start of the school.
 
 
We've just finished rehearsing for our performance in the freshmen ceremony. Last year, we volunteered to do a comedy play. This year, Prof. Sandara Park encouraged us to sing since we're one of the great teams in her class so far.
 
Did I mention that we are taking up Bachelor of Arts major in Singing? :D
If ever there's a major in rapping, then that's what i'll be doing.
 
Kevin and Kibum hyung will be the main singers and Me and Xander hyung will be doing the rap. Watch out for our performance! >__<
 
 
Sunday.
I arrived at the Bar227 at exactly 7pm. Kibum and Xander Hyung are already there.
 
"Where's Kevin?"   I asked.
 
"He's on his way."   Xander hyung said as he puts down his cellphone.
 
"Should we start ordering?"   Kibum hyung requested. The bar is starting to get noisy.
 
"Mm. Kevin agreed."   Xander hyung again said after reading a message on his cellphone.
 
 
 
 
 
After minutes, our order arrived...the same as Kevin's arrival.
 
"Is Ae Chan gonna drive us home."   I asked him.
 
"Yeah. We'll just have to call her if we're going home. She actually wants to be in sevice BEFORE midnight."    Kevin and Ae Chan are actually best of friends.
 
"Why before midnight?"    Xander hyung asked. He started to sip his first beer.
 
"You know...school."    Everyone nodded.
 
 
 
"2 hours and we're done."    I said. I gulped down my first bottle of beer. Then...the 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th.
 
"Yah. Yah! That's enough."    Kibum hyung stopped me fom opening my 9th bottle. Is it my 9th?...or 8th? 10th? Don't know. Don't care.
 
"Whoo! Evening Exercise!"   Xander and Kevin came back after rounds of dancing. It's already 10:34pm.
 
"Hyung."    I glared at him.
 
"What's happening?"    Xander noticed Kibum's hand over my hands which are trying to open the bottle.
 
"I think Kyoung Jae got a problem."    (kibum)
 
"O come on hyung! Schoolworks!"    I attempt to open the bottle once again but i failed.
 
"We haven't started the 'works'."    He emphasized the 'work' part.
 
"Kyoung Jae yah...moo soon il iya?"    Kevin asked in a concerned tone. //moo soon il iya=what's the matter. The 'yah' part here is used as an endearment to a close friend--'nah' 'ni' ,etc.//
 
"Ellison."    I sighed.
 
 
 
 
This is so not me. I don't usually bring the problem of one to another. I can balance both my pesonality for such long. But...why is that, the freshmen ceremony has affected my whole being this much? It's brand new! The date is almost near, and i'm stressing my whole body out!
 
Ellison Kim never regretted any decisions he had done in his life. Accidents are unexpected events. It cannot be avoided by human's physical strength. Things are supposed to happen. I don't think I'm the right one to tell you what exactly happened last year.
 
 
I think they already started to understand my situation. I started drinking again. No one stops me until i finally snapped out of it.
 
 
"We should go home."    Xander said after putting me back in my seat.
 
"I'm not yet done!"    I protested.
 
"That's enough. You've already throwed up all the things inside your stomach."    (kibum)
 
"I'm going to call her."    Kevin said. And after that, everything went black.
 
 
 
(Min Eun's POV)
 
Monday. 
I started to pack the things i needed to bring. I have to make sure nothing in my requirements will be left out. After double checking, I went outside the house. It's almost 6:30 am. I left the thee sleeping beauties inside.
 
I still have to walk to reach the street of this subdivision. Oh well, it'll only takes 5minutes.
 
*Honk!Honk!
 
I've only took three steps away from the gate when i heard a honking noise at the neighborhood. I turned around due to my instinct.
 
"Good Morning!"    A smiling Dong Ho greeted me.
 
"Hey..."    I said, half smiling. Why is he here?
 
"Going to school?"
 
"Uhh..yeah."
 
"Come. Let's go together."    He grinned.
 
"...Is it okay?"
 
"Of course."
 
"Thanks."
 
 
 
 
We arrived at the school after a long awkward silence.
 
"Thanks again."    I smiled at him.
 
"No problem."    He smiled back.
 
"I've heard that the council is going to hold a freshmen ceremony this week...when exactly is that?"    We are now on our way to our first subject. I was planning to team with kystal and Amber. I heard that last year they held an amazing race. I just hope that you can freely team with whoever you want.
 
"I don't know."
 
"W-Why? I thought you're the Vice President."
 
"Yeah..."    He sounds like he's hesitating to say the word 'yeah'.
"If it's just another 'amazing race'...it's better if you won't attend."
 
"Why?"
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVED! <3