Wedding terror

My sweet puppy chu life with you

A few months had passed and you had gotten the approval of both sides on parental approval, now came the big thing of all big things that could happen, Marriage, A wedding and the hell of having to prepare everything.

For the past couple months ever since you've gotten the approval you and Kevin had been running all around the place to arrange things, a location, decorations, the cake, the reception, the wedding invitations,the rings, who was going to be the ring bearer, the best man, the maid of honor and of course not to forget who would wear what, especially the suit for Kevin and your wedding dress.

But no matter to what shop you went, you were never happy with the dresses, they were always the same, too long, too short, too tight, too revealing, too plain, not to your taste, too sparkly, it was always the same, as was it with the last shop you two walked out of.

" I'm sorry Kevin...." You sighed and looked down as you two walked'  I know I'm picky...." He just shook his head and pecked you on the head" it's alright Jagiya...I took...about half of town too before I found a good suit we'll find you a good dress too!" he held your hand, his fingers entangled in yours"I...know how much it means to you cause it means alot to me too." 

Your heart warmed at seeing him smile again,Your husband to be, each time you thought about it your heart would warm and you'd feel butterflies in your stomach to the point that you would just jump into his arms sometimes and huggle for hours on end.

Finally after going through every wedding store in town you found the perfect dress! that complimented both you and Kevin/

When arriving at the wedding location on the wedding day itsself  however, Hell kinda broke loose.

The wrong flowers had been brought, the decorations had been brought to the wrong locations. and to make it worse neither your dress or Kevin's suit had been brought yet and the wedding was in 2 hours.

This was a time to freak out, however Kevin seemed to be preoccupied on the phone talking to people about stuff before turning to you" It'll be alright!" He looked at you with a look of determination saying that he'd probably save the day.

Which he did, instead of the white flowers it were light yellow flowers, the decorations were silvery..and the dress and suit..came after all,which was proven when you walked down the Aisle and stood there infront of him.

Surrounded by friend's and family you gave each other the yes word, binding you two even if death did you part.

A/N: Sorry never actually went to a wedding before(Aside from a when I was a lil girl)  So yeah don't want to totally ruin the ceremony XD