How My Morning Went.....

I Turned Into A Girl Overnight?

*beep-beep* *beep-beep* *beep-beep*

I groggily grumbled as the annoying noise echoed throughout the room.

I let the alarm clock ring, I was too lazy to shut it off.

It kept ringing. It felt like an eternity. It just wouldn't shut up.

I let out a groan as I clasped my pillow over my head, trying to block out the annoying noise.

I could still hear the annoying muffled noise that kept coming out of the alarm.

I let out a sigh.

I sleepily slammed my hand over the alarm clock and went back to sleep.

That was until I realized something felt out of place. Some thing was pressing against my chest... As if it were connected to my chest... My eyes flipped open as I jolted upright.

My eyes widened as I felt my chest... What the is this?

What kind of sick joke is this? Cause I'm sure the last time I checked I was a guy.

I immediately rushed to the mirror. My jaw dropped.

B-B-B-Br-s?... I- No- This can't be happening... N-N-No this is not possible.

What? How? Who? Huh? Aishhh...

Okay I've got to stay calm... Okay how the can I stay calm? No... I've got to stay strong... Second thought I don't think I can... No, what am I going to do? What? What the is happening... What?

My hair... It-It grew overnight... just like that... magically... same with my chest... and... my... my... p-p-p-pr-pri-priv-private part had changed... OH MY ING GOD...

N-n-n-n-no-no... No..

No... no this can't be real... no... no.

I screamed out loud. I was confused. I didn't care if the neighbors could hear.

Halmoni. She heard that. Crap. What should I do? Aishhh, why am I even asking you?

I was going crazy... This is not possible... no, no... N to the O, NO....

I ran my hands through my hair... No... Not possible...

This cannot be happening to me.... No-Not-P-Possible...

OH MY GOD... I caught a glimpse of myself... Whoa they're huge.. No I shouldn't be thinking like that...

No.... This has to be a- uh.... a dream?

Yeah... That's it, this is a dream. I've got to wake up. I slapped myself in the face.

Hard. Ow... That hurt. Nope. Didn't work. Maybe I should slap myself harder... Yeah .. Maybe that'll work...

I slapped myself harder. Ow... That hurt even more. Nope still didn't work.

Since it's a dream. I'll just pinch myself.. Yeah that should work...

I pinched myself as hard as possible. I winced to the stinging pain.

No... Wake up... You've got to wake up... No.. this was reality... it'll be as real as I'll ever be.

I tugged against my hair and rested myself against my bed, trying to figure out what is logic, what is real, what is what... who? I just confused myself...

...A long silence...

Okay... Calm myself down... Okay... So I turned into a girl... Overnight... My hair grew... My chest grew... And my manhood is gone... What remains is... Oh god... must I say it? Try to think of a solution... Think... Think... Think... Oh it.

Does logic even exist anymore?

There was a knock on the door. Halmoni. Her voice.

"Ri Soo? I heard you scream. Is everything okay? I'm coming in."

"N-No, Halmoni don't come in!", I stammered.

"What? Why? Did your experiment with hair dye accidentally go wrong again?", She chuckled.

"N-N-No, Halmoni. It's nothing, I just scared myself.", I stuttered.

"Oh, come on it can't be that bad. I'm coming in. Let me see."

There was a click. A twist in the doorknob. I gulped.

She swung the door open and gasped at what of the sight that beheld her.

Her grandson had become a girl.

"W-What happened Ri-Soo?", She asked with a worried tone.

I looked up to her. "I-I don't know, Halmoni. I woke up like this... e-even my voice changed."

This was the last straw... This burden has been thrown on my grandma... I couldn't handle this... I wanted to just break down right then and there. Stay strong I reminded myself... I promised I wouldn't cry... Ah, it...

I let myself go. My tears streamed from my eyes. I just started sobbing. My head rested on my knees. Curled up in a ball.

I felt her sit down next to me as she held me in her arms.

She hushed, "Shh.. It's okay. Hush, everything's going to be okay."

She kissed the top of my head as she rocked us back and forth.

I wanted to ask her how. But I just kept crying. That day I let everything out. Every single emotion that had to do with crying. Everything. I cried for my mom, my dad, my little sister, and everything I had ever lost.

I hiccupped and wiped away my tears. Catching my breath. My eyes blotchy and red from crying. I looked up to her. She seemed to be thinking about something.

She gave me a slight small. She must be surprised.

I've never cried in my life until now.

"Now, could you remember what you did yesterday? Maybe there was something that could have caused it? Something special?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said as my voice cracked.

"I know this is silly but I need you to answer this."

I nodded.

"Did you bump into anyone or anything strange?", She asked.

I shook my head.

"Oh.", Her eyebrows were strung in concentration of thought.

I thought about it and I remembered.

"But I did lose my first kiss.", I said awkwardly.

Her face was instantly drained of its color. Her eyes widened as she had put 2+2 together.

"What is it, Halmoni? Tell me.". I tugged against her sleeve.

"Was it a boy?", She asked as she clenched my arms.

I nodded and added, "Y-Yeah, but it was by accident."

She let go of me and let out a sigh.

She propped herself against the bed. She seemed as if she remembered something.

I frowned as I watched her.

"Your mother... was a fortune teller, in fact she was an amazing yet beautiful fortune teller. Whatever she predicted, it would come true. However with great powers comes with great responsibility. There was a rule that specifically stated that she could not foresee the future for personal gain. But at that time she was anticipating, dying to find out which gender she would give birth to. She was such a child even at that age. Alas, she broke that rule and when her time came to give birth, the price was paid, she died after giving birth to you, my child. It turns out that you were born a boy and you were cursed because of your mothers foolishness."

(Continued and Flashback)

"Her last words were, "Mother, please... please don't let my son find out about this... it'll make me look like a fool."

I smiled, "But my daughter, you are one."

She smiled back, "Let him live a normal life... Don't let his lips ever meet the lips of the same gender more than once, for he will be cursed forever wandering the earth for one to accept for who he is. First the curse, Twice a moon cycle, and it lasts for life..." And with that she breathed her last breath..."

I felt numb as I watched Halmoni's sad expression.

I felt bad that she had to recall that.

"So this." I gestured to my body.

"Will last how long?"

She shrugged.

"Your mom decided to give you riddle to solve. Now solve it. I tried to figure it out my entire life, but it gave me a headache. So it's up to you.", She chuckled.

And with that she was back to her old self. Carefree. Funny. Crazy. Strange.

The loveable old lady she is.

She patted me on the shoulder and left. Closing the door behind her.

Now, let me take you to the time I got kissed by a guy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for readingg haha ^^ hope you enjoyed it. >.< Sowwri i haven't been updating...

Been busy brainstorming haha =3 but enjoy <3 Read. Comment. And Don't forget to subscribe.

Your Lovely Author Rin. EXCUSE THE CUSSING <3 ^^