You Remember?

Unstoppable Marriage

(Yuri's POV)

Hello. Do you remember me? Yes, I'm Kwon Yuri. But not SNSD Kwon Yuri. I do have a same name like that Yuri girl, and same face, but I think I'm more special than her. Hehe... Okay, I was born at the 5 December, and this year I am 18 years old. (reader: Do you have to tell?) Yeah... I need to tell you. Well the story now begins.

"Kring!!" My alarm clock tell me to wake up. And I look at the clock, it was already 5:30am.
"I'm late..." I was supposed to be wake up from 5:00am. Maybe my mother mis-setted it (Uhuk, uhuk, bad English!).
Well, now I need to take a bath!

After 5 minutes....

Okay I'm done.

After 10 minutes....

Okay now I'm really done.

"Are you ready girl?" My twin, Yoona asked me with a brave sound. "Yeah." I answered, and then kicked a little my brother's leg. "Yah! How you? Nevermind, let's go."

"Let's go~"

After 20 minutes....

"I arrived. Bye bye~~ driver~~" I asked and do my best to do my aegyo and the driver answers with aegyos to. "Bye~ Study hard!" I stopped a moment when I heard the word "study hard". Why? Cuz I hate study~ And this is my ever loved college, but I have to know that I'm popular here. (reader: You only know to say good things about you!) So, I need to say bad things ab\out me? No, I will never do it. Let my brother tell it to you.

"Omo, it's Yuri unnie~" Some junior *tough, I'm a junior too* whispered. Too bad, I can hear it. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo.." I greet them with innocent voice, and bowed them. "You don't need to bow us! *bow back*" Hehe, this proves my popularity~ Well, I will stop it. Stop nagging readers~

As I stepped my part class, as I tought, they are many fans in front of me. There are many questions asked by them like "How are you?", "Who send you here?", "How are you and T.O.P?", "What? You are T.O.P's girl?" And I am so mad with the question "What? You are T.O.P's girl?" and suddenly I answered, "No, he is my brother!" And the fan startled. "I-i'm sorry.." "It's....okay."

*skip study time*

Hello recess~ And I think I want to visit my twin at the acting class. But true, she is the most popular dancer in the whole school. Read. WHOLE school.

"Where is Yoona?" I asked to Donghae, Yoona's boyfriend. "She still have a shooting rehearsel. I'm sorry. She can't go to recess." And then I nodded. "She said that maybe she will be back late since she has a dancing practice for tomorrow's competition," Donghae added again. "It's okay. I'll be going with Sooyoung." "Sooyoung...are you sure?" Donghae asked, worried. "Haha, I'm just joking. Who wants to be with Sooyoung?" And then, without I know about it, Sooyoung heard it. *Oh crap!* "What you say? Who wants to be with me? Well...everyone in this school except you (points to me), you (points to Donghae) and your twin Yoona. Well I think you just lose your gold chance to be close with me!" Sooyoung than left us two, with a diva style. "What's wrong with her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The recess ended. And I want to skip again the singing and dancing class.

It was 2:20pm and it was the time to back to home  or go to KTV or anything or bla bla bla~ I have to go home lonely. -Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely- And then when I was about to go to my car, a guy blocked my way."Yah, mwoya?!" I shouted. "Oh, Yuri.. I'm sorry. I'm finding Sooyoung." It was Sooyoung's boyfriend, Sungyeol. What the hell!

(Sungyeol's POV)

Choi Sooyoung is not in front of my eyes. I don't know why since now she always leave me alone here and I have to go lonely. And then, suddenly (maybe I have no eyes) I feel like my body bumped to another body belongs to a thin girl. The feel of her body is y~ Phehehew.

"Yah, mwoya?!" I turned and Yuri shouted to me. So the body I bumped just now belongs to Yuri? "Oh, Yuri..I'm sorry. I'm finding Sooyoung." Hish! She is so pretty. Why she is so pretty? Even know Sooyoung is more pretty, but Yuri is more ier. Hehe!

"Guess who?" Someone closed my eyes. I really know this voice. "Ah, chagiya, it's you~" I try hard to do my aegyo to Sooyoung. "That is the worst aegyo ever." Sooyoung said. "But I don't mind." Sooyoung added again. "Haha, you're cute my girl~"Yeah, everyone watching us. Even Yuri watched us, but she didn't have any expression of her eyes. Wow, she's cool. If ordinary girls, they may be shouting "Huhu, Sooyoung is a nappa yeoja!" What do I care.

(Yuri's POV)

Bahaha, sweet couple. But what do I care? I can find one someday. (Short POV).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, it is a short chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Subscribe, don't be quiet. Hehe!

Well leave a comment, even if I can't reply it~

Stay tuned to the next chapter!