A is for Apple

A-Z Oneshots ()

 

“You’re my heart hear-ar-art breaker breaker H-E-A-R-T … I’m out”

 

“Okay, Good job Jiyong-ah. Practice is over. Take a break and then go back to the dorm and rest arraso? I think Seunghyun-ah is still around. I’ll get him to bring you back kay?” Jiyong nodded, panting too hard to speak. Jiyong just sat on the ground, clutching the ice-cold bottle of water that manager-hyung had given him, slowly drinking it. Leaning against the mirror, Jiyong felt a wave of tiredness wash over him. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep.

 

Seunghyun was just wrapping up his recording for this and Jiyong’s new album’s title track, High High, when the manager popped his head in to tell him that Jiyong had just finished his practice for heartbreaker and would he make sure that he had something to eat and then bring him home? Seunghyun agreed and upon finishing up his recording, he grabbed his stuff and made his way to their practice room. Opening the door, he called “Ji-“ the word died on his lips and his eyes softened when he spotted the slender form of Big Bang’s leader, leaning against the mirror, fast asleep.

 

Remembering his manager’s words to ensure that Jiyong ate, he looked around the room and spotted an apple. Taking out a plate and knife, he began to slice the apple neatly into pieces. Arranging the apple neatly onto the plate, Seunghyun knelt down beside Jiyong and gentlely shook him, “Ji-ah, Ji-ah wake up” “urgh” Jiyong whined “Shiro I’m sleepy hyunnie-hyung, let me sleep” “C’mon Ji-ah you can sleep in the van after you finish eating this apple arraso?” Seunghyun coaxed. “Fine” Jiyong grumbled, opening his eyes reluctantly, not expecting to see Seunghyun pierce a slice of apple with a fork and bring the sweet delicacy up to his lips. Parting his lips, Jiyong took a bite of the sweet fruit and smiled happily when the sweet and tart taste of his favorite fruit overwhelmed his senses, eagerly biting onto the next slice of apple offered by Seunghyun. In no time at all, the entire plate of apples was finished. Seunghyun stood up, quickly washing the plate and fork. He then grabbed Jiyong’s hand and brought him to the waiting van. Staring out of the window, Seunghyun jumped slightly when he felt a weight drop onto his shoulder. Turning, he spotted Jiyong laying his head on his shoulder, fast asleep. Seunghyun smiled softly, his fingers gentlely lacing his fingers together with Jiyong’s.

 

Sorry for the late update but I will not be updating regularly. Also, I have my mid-years next week >< Anyways, hope you like it ^^ Please review~ CONSTRUCTIVE critisisms are encouraged.

Anyeong~ <3