Day 2

"I can't believe it"

 

Jiyong’s POV

 I entered my apartment-house. Thanks to my sister, I’ve got a small house unit from the guy who rents apartment, villas and  stuff, plus, it’s the price of a small unit of apartment and  that’s why I call it an apartment house.

But, screw the story of how I got this house, where’s Chaerin? I searched the rooms, but she’s not here. Maybe she went back home?

Good for her then, she can’t ignore Seungri’s presence just like that, he’s her brother. And being in her house means she can forgive Seungri. She’s always like that.

Chaerin’s POV

Shoot, 10 p.m already. The rain was just too heavy, and I’m scared of driving through the heavy rain. I opened up Jiyong’s house, and the lights are all off.

“OMG, this is somehow scary…” I talk to myself and put off my shoes and put it in the rack. “Jiyong?”

………….

No answer. If he’s not home, whose car is that in the garage?

I pass the boxes and stuff on the 1st living room, and went on to the 2nd living room. The tv is on. Okay,not weird.

And finally I see Jiyong is curled up in the sofa, carrying the remote control before it slid down and fall to the rug. “Jiyong, wake up~” I poked. Once. Twice. He’s not moving.

“OMG JIYONG! YAH! WAKE UP!!” I get too panick, thinking of him passing away, not breathing and all.

BRUAK!

“Wh-Wha? Chaerin? What are you doing??” He yelled at me.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jiyong falls from the sofa because of Chaerin’s voice that is too loud.

“Wh-Wha? Chaerin? What are you doing??” he rubs his head, and wrenching in pain. “Omo, I didn’t mean that. I thought you’re not breathing because you were not responding to my poking” Chaerin helped him out to stand and turned her face around. Blushing.

Jiyong see that, and ask her, “Why? Did I do something wrong?”

“A-Andwae” she sprinted to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Jiyong looked down to himself, and finding out he’s half . “Aigoo, Chaerin is sooo adorable” he laughed and put his sweater on.

“I thought you’re going back to your old house?”

“Anni. I was too scared driving in the heavy rain” she smiled to Jiyong, and handed him a cup of tea. “Ah, *****? (I forgot the name, the famous tea in Japan)

Chaerin nodded before sitting down in the cabinet. “Have you eat?”

“I haven’t. I don’t have the feel to eat anything yet” he smiled back, and pulled a chair to sit on.

Chaerin take a peek on the refrigerator and found yesterday’s kimchi is well packed in the box. “I’m going to make kimchi fried rice. You have to eat, Jiyong”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next day, after taking a shower, eating breakfast and cleaning up the house, Jiyong and Chaerin, accompanied by Minzy and Daesung who’s interested in something else.

“Oppa!” Minzy waved at Jiyong who’s head is outside of the window.  Daesung is driving the new hummer (Daesung’s job is somehow like Barney Stinson, but he’s not a guy like him).

“Yah! Jiyong! Get your down here, man!” Daesung smiled at him. Not removing his sunglasses. That day was hot, but still comfortable to play on.

Jiyong is munching while doing the dishes while Chaerin is ready already. “YAH! JINGYO! Move move!” She dropped all of her belongings, and pushed Jiyong to the side. “WAE??”

“Go change! I’ll do the dishes”

_*_*_*_*_*_*

They finally arrived at the department store. Jiyong and Chaerin have to renovate the house so it’s comfortable to live in. That contains making the new closet for her clothes, and another rack of bookshelf for her magazine and inspirational books.

“Oppa! I want to get the new lens that I ordered. I’m going to accompany you after I get it, okay?” Minzy skipped happily leaving the group. She’s a year and a half younger, but she’s so absorbed in her job, which is also her hobby.

“Dae? You with us?” Jiyong asked. He needs support so Chaerin will not buy anything unnecessary. Like when she finally found the new San-X store here.

Daesung nods. “Yeah, why not?”

Chaerin walks first through the furnitures. “Ji, do you think we need a new closet? Or just making yours bigger with some separations here and there? Yours already big, but my clothes wont fit, like you said” she hesitated on making a new closet, because that will make the house more smaller.

“SSHHHT! Lower your voice! Daesung might hear you” he told Daesung and Minzy that he’s renovating the house so it will be comfortable to all of them in the monthly meeting. And they bought it. It has been years for Jiyong to make his place as the gathering place.

Chaerin rolled her eyes. “Okay, okay. So? What do you think?”

“Not making a new closet, and also, we need another drawers, and stuff on the bathroom.” He nods to himself.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Done with the furnitures, they need stuff to fill the kitchen, and other accessories. And then…..

“OMG!  NEW SAN-X STORE IS HERE?????” Chaerin screamed so loud and entered the store right away. Searching for the Rilakkuma section.

“Aish, this girl. This is why I told her not to shop for the unnecessary things” Jiyong muttered.

“Can we sit in that restaurant? It’s almost lunch time” Daesung excuse himself, and Minzy. He’s hungry already, and near the San-X, there’s a family restaurant. So after he can deal with Chaerin, they can go straight away to eat.

“Yeah, it’s your responsibility because you lead her here, Oppa” Minzy laughed. “Go chase him Ji~” Daesung also mocked him.

“YAH YOU TWO!!” Jiyong playfully hit Daesung’s arm.

Jiyong grumbled and walks inside the store. Chaerin already take an XL sized of Rilakkuma, that is as big as she is when it’s sitting. “LEE CHAERIN! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT BACK HOME???” He yelled in frustration.

“That’s okay, they will deliver this to your house.” She said, paying the stuffed Rilakkuma before catching up with him. Pushing the trolley full of stuff that they bought.

Jiyong sighed, “Where do you plan to put that?”. Chaerin thinks for a while, hard. And harder because she seems to find no place to put the toy she just bought. “In my bed..So I can hug him if I’m scared of the thundery rain” she smiled after that.

‘I’m available’ Jiyong sighed, too silent to be heard by Chaerin.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Exam was hard. Still have the feeling of my melted brain all thanks to math. Sorry if this is one of bad chapter