Chapter 1

My Annoying Partner!

             My Annoying Partner;Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yah what the hell do you think your doing Mrs.Sung-Mr.Park aka:my stupid teacher,scolded me cause I was doing my dance steps wrong.

 You know what why don’t you just give up you will never be like your mother and your sister,you are just hopeless-ok now he just got in my nerves now.

 

    Ok lets start again ,Hi my name is Sung Dong Ra but you can call me Tiffany cause I hate my name.Anyway,im a 16 year old girl,im a nerd but I don’t get bully cause im not like those ‘nerds’ lets say im a cool nerd yeah that and the teacher who was scolding me was my dance teachers yes im assisting in a school of arts cause my mom made me go,its not like I don’t mind going cause I love arts but its just I hate the part that my teachers classmates everybody keeps comparing me with my sister and my mom and that really annoyes me like hell.Hello yeah I maybe the product of my mom but its not like we are the same I have my style she has her style and my sister well she gots like mom style soo im different,sometimes I wish I can have my Appa with me but he is in a better place right know so  lets skipped that and lets go back to reality.

  

                                                    ~BELLS RINGS~

    Thank god the bell ring cause I may have punch my stupid annoying teacher for getting on my nerves.

    Ok class  I have an annocement to make,today we have a new student so please be nice to him-Mr.Park I mean Mr.Annoying said yes I can get annoyed with people except about my bestfriend,anyway….great right another annoying person…

  Everybody lets welcome are new student ,please present yourself-Mr.Park said to the boy.

 Annyeonghaseyo,L.Joe inmida-The L.Joe dude said.

WOW HE …..LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN hahahahaha~-omg did I just said that out loud O,O,

Mrs.Sung you got detention after school-Mr.annoying said….but I still don’t regert what I said cause the L.Dude looked really funny in my opinion,

Ok,now L.Joe please take an empty seat…-Mr.Park said,

 

         The L.dude just took a seat beside me ….i hope he doesn’t annoyes me,

      

 Annyeong …whats your name?-the clown dude yeah that’s  what im gonna call him L.Clown hehehe~

HI im someone that I don’t want to tell my name you L.Clown…soo shut up ok-Yes that’s how I greet him cause I pretty much don’t care about him cause I got better things to do and yes you might be saying whats wrong with me but right know I have my period and im soo not in the mood cause my stupid teacher ruinded my day with just his face .

  WOW..i can see you have your period sorry for just having manners-ok L.Clown its sooo getiing on my nerves and im happy he knows that im having my period sooo I don’t want to hear his stupid voice.

 Ok well shut up already will you-I said to him.

 Ok class we are gonna have a proyect everyone will do a dance for the talent show next week and noo you don’t get to choose your partner cause it’s the one sitting right beside you,ok that’s for today class please work hard for your performance ….Have fun,class has eneded-ahh no ohh HELL NO im not gonna dance with the L.Clown ,I prefer to drink water from a toilet instead of dacing with that L.Clown.

 

    I feel a hand on my shoulder and when I look for the owner of the hand I see a orange head and it’s the L.Clown,

 

  Hello,Partner-I see him smirk ,something tells me this is gonna be an annoying week with that stupid clown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is my new story lets say my apology story cause my other 2 story didn’t work so well soo I hope everybode forgives me and I promise that I will end this story and work hard on it.

 

                                       Please subscribe,comment,bookmark!!!

 

With love Sweet_Heart