Final

Sky of Love XDDDDD

 

It was a warm sunny day. The morning sun was streaming down her face, the air warm against her skin. As seira (22years old girl) boarded the train she looked back and took a final glance to her friends who waved goodbye! While the train started heading towards her destination, she looked out of the transparent windowsill and saw the trees swaying as if they were also saying farewell to her. Outside, the scenery was changing so fast that it was vivid as if she was at home watching DVDs and forwarding the scenes.

               Then suddenly seira could hear the train brakes screeching below her with a mighty bolt the train halted causing seira and several passengers to be thrown out of her seat. As she stood up she looked to her right and left out of the window, she could see green fields everywhere. Suddenly, from the window a cold icy wind came rapidly towards her and blew her hair away from her face leaving seira shivering while chattering her teeth like a dancing skeleton.

             After a while, the train driver announced that they were stuck in the middle of the countryside. Several passengers were complaining about the situation; the train driver could not help but apologise over the microphone telling the passenger to calm down. Seira felt sorry for the train driver who was trying hard to convince other passengers to wait patiently until the problem was identified. She went back to her seat wondering to herself how much time it would spend the driver to identify the problem with the train.

Seira was an exuberant, clever, friendly person until she experienced an incident from the past that left a deep sorrow in her heart and she felt her world was shattering into pieces. She was about 5ft3inch, had long straight black hair, dimples that lighten up everybody’s’ face when she smiled, eyes that shine like a twinkling star at night, face as white as snow and mouth that was as red as an apple.

         When she looked out of the window she saw the clear blue sky soothingly moving like the ocean that flows continuously… At that very moment she remembered the promise she made with Hiro 6 years ago when they were 16 years old. She was lost on her own world that at the far distant she could not hear someone telling her “Abunai!” meaning lookout in Japanese as a result she got hit by a ball – a really hard ball, as she dropped to the floor  triggered her memory at that moment she had a flashback to when she was 16years old.

It was hot day in late July .Tomorrow was finally the summer holiday and everyone was eager to be dismissed from school even the teachers who couldn’t wait to go on holidays. As seconds, minutes passed by the tension ascending then finally what felt like one hour the bell rang…students and teachers packed their bags in a hurry and sprinted off to their home to enjoy their summer holiday.

Seira got home from school when her mom greeted her with Japanese “O Kaeri Nasai seira” meaning welcome home. She went up to her room and laid down on the bed recall back to the time when she lost her phone at the library where she met Hiro who returned the phone to her. Hiro was a delinquent boy who seira was afraid of but after they encountered several meetings seira understood that he was a gentle and kind boy who she did not fear any more where they began to fall in love with each other.

One day, Hiro took seira to a place that was his favourite place. There the scenery was so beautiful that it was alive; the water was flowing down the stream, there was clear blue sky and the trees swaying while the wind was whispering. Hiro told seira that if he is dead he would go to heaven and be a part of the sky, the wind and the earth so wherever she goes he will always be looking after her. As she promises Hiro by saying she will always love the sky no matter what happens to her even if she has a hard time.

As year passed by, Seira and Hiro face a multitude of challenges threatening their relationship, such as one day Hiro's ex-girlfriend name Saki hires a group of men to seira but Hiro comes to the rescue but this not stop Saki so she continues to harass her over the phone. Surprisingly, an unplanned pregnancy occurs when seira and Hiro consummate in Hiro home, and although they are determined to start a family together, a miscarriage brings tragedy to them both.

 Shortly after graduation, Hiro goes to the hospital for check- up and discovers that his health is deteriorating causing him to make a painful decision to break up with seira to keep his terminal illness from causing her pain, but secretly continues to follow her whereabouts through his high school friend, Nozumu. Seira eventually forgets Hiro when she goes to college there she meets Yū, her new boyfriend.

One day through a chance of meeting with Nozumu, He reveals Hiro's condition to Seira where she has to make a difficult decision so she decided to leave Yū and go to hiro bedside. Having Seira back, Hiro is determined to fight his disease and begins to improve. But during a routine check-up, Hiro's condition makes a turn for the worst and he exchanges goodbyes with Seira and his family for the last time.

This sudden news changes Seira life forever as she is distraught at his death and even contemplates suicide, but realizes that Hiro would have wanted her to live on thus she moves to Tokyo leaving her hometown behind to work in a hospital so she can save lives of people so the parents, relatives, or friends do not experience the same incident as her.

As her conscience at time to time speaks to her and this time it was doing it again telling her to wake up. With a sudden cry seira wakes up to find herself inside the train as the driver tells that they have arrived at the final destination and it was time for her to get off. As she gets off the train, she looked up to the sky and saw that the weather had changed, with a backing wind whispering her name brought clear blue sky even on a rainy day and a mizzling rain with it, although it was only summer it had started to rain she knew that Hiro was looking after her as he promised he will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? 

comment below