Chapter 5

Don't say goodbye

 

32a00119a1nsregmd_73854_6a25c52bd5_large

 

In Gikwang's house.

 

Gikwang just finished taking a bath. He went to his room and remember that he forgot to close the door  in the living room. He went downstairs and widened his eyes in surprised when he saw Uee waiting for him.

 

2ik86y0_large

 

"uhhhh.. Ya! long time no see." , Uee greeted as she walks towards Gikwang.

"what are you doing here? You Better get out or else..."

"Or else what? you will kick me outside your house?  HAHAHA.. you're still funny."  Uee said moving his face closer to Gikwang.

 

Gikwang felt really uncomfortable as Uee put her arms around his neck..

 

"Hey Babe! ..." with a wide shocked, you saw the scene between them. It feels like your heart hit with a knife in so much hurt and sadness you feel.

 

The both of them glared at you. Gikwang rush to you and explain.

"Hey, listen to me. It's not what you think. okay? " he said as he caressed your cheeks.

 

You slapped him with a sudden tears falling from your eyes. " How dare you do this to me? I trust you.. I trust you.." you said as you pushed him away from you and hurriedly went to your car. You drive home fast.

 

"I'm sorry, I never knew that would happen." Uee said with an apologitic voice.

"Please get out." Gikwang said as he went back to his room.

 

Gikwang tried to called you so many times, but you did't respond to any of it.

"Answer. Please answer, we need to talk. ! he threw the cellphone to his bed.

 

He felt really  sorry for what happened and so eager to talk to you. He tried to call you again but you already off your cellphone.

You parked the car in the garage and  rapidly went to your room.

 

" Goenchana? " Leeteuk asked but you ignore him as you went to your room.

 

 You locked your door and cry on your bed. You feel like the world was crashing on you. Everytime you close your eyes, all you see was the moment you witness as you enter Gikwang's house. "Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much." She said to her self letting the tears flow in her eyes.