Chapter 3

Don't say goodbye

Tumblr_lnr63gtqyp1ql1j49o1_500_large

 

After your romantic date, Gikwang take you home.

 

"Thank you for this wonderful day, I will never forget this."  you said while pinching his soft cheeks.

"Happy 3rd Anniversary! I love you so much." He kissed your forehead. "See you tomorrow!"

You walk inside your house with a huge smile on your face, waving goodbye to gikwang.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"How's your date? " leeteuk said as you enter the door.

"It's wonder...ful... " Your vision became fuzzy as it turns Black.

"Ya! are you Okay? " Leeteuk said very worried.

After that, you remember nothing but a strange blank memory of what happened that time. 

A sudden light flash to your eye as you opened it. You're already in the hospital. You heard a conversation so you decide to  close your eyes again and act sleeping , ears open.

"How long she can be able to survive it?"

"3 months"

"Can we do something about it? Anything? " your oppa said while talking to your doctor.

"It's already serious, she can controll it but.. " the doctor did'nt finished what he was going to say.

"But that's to prevent the illness only, right? leeteuk said dejectedly.

" Yes, you should not let her to get really tired. But  who knows, there might be a miracle  for her. "  the doctor said as he leaved the room.

 

" I'm really sorry.. Yoonji.. " your oppa cried while holding your hand.

You opened your eyes slowly and said," You don't need to say sorry oppa. I heard everything."

"I"m sorry, I didn't take care of you well." he said very disappointed.

"It's not your fault, Don't take the blame." you said. You created the silence for a moment, you took a deep breathe and said," Oppa, Please don't tell Gikwang that I am sick. I don't want him to get worried and I want a simple life before it all end."

Leeteuk wiped the tears in his eyes and smiled at you. " If that's what you want. Just promise me you will take care of your self and you will not give up."

You smiled at him.. a tears falls from your eyes as you wondered and said,

"Sometimes we think too much on less important problems. It just disturbs more important things in our lives.I don't want to waste each second of my life thinking of this non sense disease! I just want to spend it with you and with Him.

 

Leeteuk wiped your tears and hugged you. At that moment, all you know is to spend your remaining days with the one you loved.Never expect, never assume, never ask, and never demand. Just let it be. Because if it's meant to be, it will be.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 update Tomorrow! :D