Is This The End?

I Love My Badgirl

"Cheers!!" everyone raising their glasses for congratulate the success of Mi Yoon, Hee Jin and Da-ni has graduated from their high school. They celebrate it at Du Joon's house with their family and Mi Yoon's parents fly back from States to Korea just to celebrate it with them. The most happy person was Du Joon because Mi Yoon will continue her study at Seoul University.

"Hee-jin ah, where did you plan to continue yours?" ask Junhyung. For a past few weeks, he tries to get close with Hee-jin.

"Hurm... Well, I didn't decide yet. Where should I choose?" Hee-jin sratch her head. Before he finishes it, Junhyung already cut it.

"Yah, Mi Yoon is going to Seoul University, why don't you come with her? She must be missed you if you were choosen another university."

"Yah, hyung. Mi Yoon noona or you who going to miss Hee-jin noona?" suddenly Yoseob interrupted. He put his hand at Hee-jin's shoulder. The question from Yoseob is enough to make both of them blushing and before anything bad happen, he ask himself to go to Du Joon. Before he going, he still be able to winked at Junhyung and mouthed, 'you should hurry or else' to Junhyung.

"Aish, this brat. Hahaha... Hee-jin ah, don't take serious for what that brat has said.Hahaha." Hee-jin nods her head while try to control her heart beat that beat faster than usual. She then ask herself to go to Mi Yoon.

"Aish, you should say it if you do want me to go there. You pabo namja" say Hee-jin just to hear by herself.

Meanwhile...

"Da-ni ah, what about you?" the sudden question from AJ bring Da-ni back to the reality. She looked at everyone who waiting for her answer but then all of them were shocked when she just answer it by shrug.

"Yah, chinguya. Haven't choose yet?" ask Mi Yoon but once again Da-ni just shrug. Looking at her friend cold attitude, Mi Yoon drag her to other place and Hee-jin tail them along so that the spoiled boy, Yoseob.

"Ehem, Yoseob. What are you doing here?" ask Hee-jin to Yoseob who makes puppy face.

"Hee-jin ah, let him be. He will never listen to you eventhough you give him 101 excuses." say Mi Yoon.

"^_____^" Yoseob.

"(-.-")" Hee-jin.

"Da-ni, what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" Mi Yoon tries playing safe with the situation.

"Ani. I'm okay. Yah, are you going to apply at Seoul University? Hee-jin?" Mi Yoon and Hee-jin nods their head simultaneously.

"Wae? Don't you tell me that you.."

"Molla. I'm afraid that I can bear to see him everyday."

"Ah, noona. Take it easy. Just pretend that you wasn't see Hyunseung hyung." Yoseob give her his idea before those friends manage to say anything. Mi Yoon and Hee-jin looking at Yoseob but as usual, Yoseob will making his innocent face like nothing happened and walk away.

"Aish, that boy. Actually Da-ni, I just want to say the same. Hehehe. Just pretend nothing happened okay?" Da-ni nods her head and smiles to her best friends, Mi Yoon and Hee-jin.

******************************Seoul University**************************

A few days later.......

Taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap... Hee-jin run as fast as she can just to looking for Mi Yoon and others.

"Ah, joesonghamnida. Joesonghamnida." She bowed apologetic whenever she bumped with other student in the pathway.'Aish, where the hell they are?' she mumbles but still keep running along the pathway.

"O.o? Is that Hee-jin? Why she running like she's been chased by a ghost?" ask Dongwoon to AJ as soon as they stepped out from their class.

"Eodi? Yah, where she heading to? Hee-jin ah, where you heading to?" ask AJ when she approaching them. She looks so exhausted.

"Yah, sunbae. Did you..." She is out of breath.

"Whoa, chill up okay? Take your breath first. Done? Okay, ask what you want to ask." say Dongwoon after Hee-jin back to her normal condition.

"AJ oppa, Dongwoon oppa. Did you see Mi Yoon? I've been looking for her."

"Well, maybe they at cafe. Hyungseung and Junhyung with them. Wae? Is this anything happened? And where Da-ni? Is she with you?" AJ.

"I'm looking for Mi Yoon because I want to tell her about Da-ni." 

"Da-ni? What's wrong with her?" Dongwoon.

"She is going to States today. Her parent were about to sent her to complete her MBA there." explain Hee-jin. Her tear already flowing from her eyes.

"BWO????!!!" AJ and Dongwoon.