The Story Behind The Hole Shirt...

I Love My Badgirl

*****************************At Seoul University*************************

DU JOON’S POV

I really hate myself when I yelled at Mi Yoon last night. I know I’m not supposed to mad at her but it was my favorite shirt. It means everything to me. As if she knows how special that shirt was to me. I came down and saw her at the dining table waiting to have breakfast with me but I just walk through to the front door without saying anything. Ugh… I really don’t know what to do. I know she’s crying but I’m really resentful with her right now.

“Hyung, what’s going on with you? You look so tense today.” Ask Hyunseung when two of us waiting for the others at our college’s café. I can only release a heavy breath. Did I have to tell them about Mi Yoon? When I’m calculating whether to tell Hyunseung about my problem, I feel someone tapping my shoulder and it was Junhyung and together with him is AJ, Dongwoon, and Yoo Hee.

“Hi guys, well… Du Joon, I glad to meet you early today because I thought you rarely having breakfast with us.” Say Yoo Hee. Yes, she’s right. I rarely have breakfast with them as I’m always having my breakfast with Mi Yoon but today… ugh, better for me to not thinking about it. It just make me hurt.

“Yah, can’t I have my breakfast with all of you today?” my question is answer with the nodded from them. Good, at least I don’t have to answer any unexpected question from them anymore.

End of POV

***********************************At Mansoon High School*********************

Mi Yoon can’t give her all attention on her lesson. She got swollen eyes because of too much crying. Da-ni who sits next to her is wandering what’s really happen to her.

“Hee-Jin-ah, what do you think is happened to Mi Yoon? She got swollen eyes. I think she must be crying last night.” Da-ni whispered as soft as she can to Hee-Jin but she got a very sudden attack from Eun Chan soengsangnim.

“Han Da-ni, please explained again what I’ve just telling.” Everyones looking at Da-ni now and she’s making a signal to Hee-Jin for helping her when suddenly Mi Yoon stand up and willing to answer for Da-ni.

“The Later Three Kingdoms of Korea which is dates around 892-936 consisted of Silla, Hubaekja and Hugoguryeo. The latter two were viewed as heirs to the earlier Three Kingdoms of Kore, which had been united by Silla, even though Hugoguryeo has little to do with Goguryeo. Am I right, seongsangnim?”

“Uh, yes. You’re right, Kim Mi Yoon.  You managed to answer my question very well today. I have to say that I’m impressing. You may sit now and so do you Han Da-ni.” Say Eun Chan soengsangnim and she continues teach them about the history of Three Kingdoms of Korea.

Both Hee-Jin and Da-ni look at Mi Yoon without winked at all. They really stunned when Mi Yoon managed to answer Eun Chan seongsangnim as they know how Mi Yoon hates the history’s subject. And for Mi Yoon, she’s continues thinking how she want to face Du Joon after this.

 

MI YOON’S POV

Ottokke? He doesn’t say anything or even take a look at me this morning. He just walks through to front door and drove away by leaving me alone at the table. Do I’ve make a big mistake until he have to boycott me? Okay, it’s really big mistake but I’m not do it purposely. Ugh… this thing is really make me going crazy.>.<

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. I’m proud of you.” Say Hee-Jin who’s comes from nowhere with Da-ni.

“Waeyo? What I’ve done?” I’m asking them back.

“Yah, don’t you remember anything? You save my life from Eun Chan seongsangnim’s killing question.” Say Da-ni then hugs me me tighty until I can’t breathe.

“Oh, that’s one. No big deal, Da-ni. I’ve already read about it last night and that’s why I can answer it.” I lied to them. Actually Du Joon used to tell me about that Three Kingdoms in Korea but I don’t put much attention about it and lucky I can use it to help Da-ni.

“Hey, what is wrong with you? You not like Mi Yoon that I know. Mi Yoon that I know is a cheerful girl and now you look so sad. Well, I can see it from your swollen eyes you got there.”  Hee-Jin takes me in her arm and finally I cried on her shoulder. They quite stunned at first but then they try to comfort me as much as they can. I’m so thankful having such a good friends like both of them.

Today, they can’t walk home with me as they got practice and I have to walk alone. On my way back home, I keep wondering why he has to be that mad just because of ordinary shirt. Jakkanman; Yoseob must know everything as they were close. If I hurry, I can reach at Yoseob’s school before he gets back.

End of POV

***************************Tomoeda High School*********************

Finally, Mi Yoon managed to reach at Yoseob’s school before the bell ring. She’s waiting for Yoseob at the gate and when she saw Yoseob with his friends, she run towards him.

“Yoon Yoseob, jakkanman!” shout Mi Yoon. Yoseob and his friends turned their back and Yoseob was startled with the appearance of Mi Yoon at his school. His asked his friends to go without him while he walks towards Mi Yoon.

“Noona, what are you doing here? Is Du Joon comes along with you?” ask Yoseob but Mi Yoon shook her head and pull his hand to come with her. They walked to ice cream shop and they choose a seating that a bit hidden from others.

Mi Yoon takes her deep breath before start the conversation. Yoseob look at her with his mind full of curiosity. He can see Mi Yoon got the swollen eyes.

“Mwo? You leave a hole on his favorite shirt? Aish, noona, you are clumsy.” Shout Yoseob but then he lower his voice when he saw tears at Mi Yoon’s eyes. He shook his head. He can’t believe Mi Yoon is so careless.

“Ottokke? I’m scared enough to see him right now. As if, you were there last night and you will know how afraid I am.”Cry Mi Yoon. Yoseob pass his handkerchief to Mi Yoon.

“Well, as you know that shirt is really means to him. You can’t find the same shirt like it anymore.” Say Yoseob. Mi Yoon looks at Yoseob face with a question mark. ‘I can’t find it?’ she mumbling in his mind.

“Why? What’s so special about that shirt? Yoseob, you have to tell me everything about that.IN DETAILS.” Mi Yoon hold Yoseob hand and hope that he can tell everything about Du Joon’s past.

“Are you sure you want me to tell you everything about it, noona?” Yoseob ask Mi Yoon for the last.

Mi Yoon nodded her head and she’s ready to know everything even though she might get hurt. She doesn’t care anymore as long she know why Du Joon really mad at her because of the shirt. Yoseob take his deep breath before contninues his word and Mi Yoon is nervous to hear the story behind the shirt.

“Well, actually that shirt was given by hyung late girl friend, Lee Arra on his 18th birthday. They already dating since middle high school and when they get graduated from high school, that girl get the chance to continue her studies at States while hyung at Seoul University. But on their way to the airport, their car got involved in accident and Arra died on the spot because she got severe injuries because she thrown out from the car while hyung, he fortunate because he wearing seat belt that time and just got several injuries.”  Mi Yoon stunned for hearing the story from Yoseob. She can’t say anything but only cry.

“Hyung was in comma for 3 month and he didn’t even know that Arra not here anymore. When he woke up 3 month later, he’s like a man without any intention to live when we had to told him that Arra is gone. He also tried to commit suicide by cut off his vein but then our parent arranges him to marry with you as you were a daughter of their best friend. Plus, they don’t want you to live alone as your parent keep leave you behind to work at other country.” Add Yoseob. He wipes his tears with his end sleeves.

“That shirt was his last memories with Arra. I’m sorry noona for telling you this. But, since you asked me about the shirt, I can’t help it by telling you the whole story. Mianhae, noona. Mianhae.” Cry Yoseob. He kneels before Mi Yoon and holds her hand. As for Mi Yoon, she can’t hold her tears from keep flowing.

“So, that’s the reason why he agreed to marry me at first. It’s not because he like me but more to make him stay alive.” Say Mi Yoon.

She stands up and let her hand of from Yoseob. She then takes her stuff and walk out from the shop. Yoseob tries to stop her but she ignored him. Mi Yoon walks without aimless. She really hurt and don’t even care when her phone ringing. She knew the call is from Yoseob. Mi Yoon took out the battery from her phone and keeps it in her bag. She really wants to be alone without any disturb from anyone.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… YOON DU JOON, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shouts as loud as she can and then she cried because she thinks no one’s loves her as she loves them so much.