Appa...

A Dance With You

 

 
 
 
"One.. Two.. Three.. Four.  And… one..two..three..Four.. Okay, Now turn.. " Mentor  Eunri clapped "PERFECT! You're getting better and better each day. I'm proud of you Ae Cha."
 
Ae Cha bowed "Thanks. Well… It's all because of you Eunri-eonnie"
 
"Look at her, getting all the praises"
"Such a social climber"
"Pathetic"
 
She grinned at her co-ballerinas who judged her "Why not use your time practicing instead of doing gossips?"
 
They raised a brow on her "Boastful"
 
She just sighed and went on her way to the dressing room.
She opened her locker  and directly saw the tuxedo she bought her father. The tux which cost her a lot of savings.
 
 
 
Her Father, Lee Sam Gi, is the most important person in her life. Without him, her dreams would crash and her world would disappear. He is the only person who stood up for her and did his best for her betterment. She still remembered the look on his father's face, 5 years ago, when their company went bankrupt, how he cried infinitely and how he did his best to bring back the company. But nothing was of use. After that day, her  father became a worker and She worked part-time. They both worked hard and treated each other as the best of friends. Her father is her Life.
 
I felt that I was starting to tear up so I directly grabbed the Tuxedo and put it in a box.
I didn't mind changing to formal clothes because  father always want to see me in my ballet dress. Her father loves looking at her in a ballet dress because he would see the sophistication in her. And in their family, Sophistication increases the chance of marrying a rich guy.
 
She went to the restaurant where she  would meet for his father for his birthday lunch . While waiting she pulled a birthday card out of her bag. She started writing….
 
Dear my appa,
Congratulations!!!!
It is your 50th natal day!
Keke :)
 
I hope you are very happy today….
Appa, Let's try to smile today nae?
Let's forget about the loan sharks, the debts and all of our problems.
Today, let us think of only happiness nae?
 
APPA SARANGHAEYO!!
YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE!!!!
SARANGHAEYO!!
AIERU NO!
I LOVE YOU!
 
Your lovely daughter,
Ae Cha <3
 
She folded the card again and put a portrait of her before placing it in the gift box along with the tuxedo.  She smiled widely.. And looked at her watch ----12:45 pm.
Appa, why are you late?
 
 
She called the waiter and ordered an ice cream.
She was currently enjoying the ice cream when a group of men passed through her table.
She  investigated who the newly arrivals were.
 
Oh my God..
EXO-K and EXO-M
So they are really handsome and dreamy..
Wow…
 
Some of the members glanced at her--Kai, Se Hun, Lay and Luhan
Oh Se Hun..
 
She suddenly blushed.
Otteokhe?  I might look like an easy catch.
 
Suddenly her phone beeped. Ji Nou oppa?
Ji Nou is her cousin
She went outside to answer the call
 
"Yobeosaeyo?"
"Ae Cha?"
"Yes, this is Ae Cha."
"Ae Cha, where are you right now?"
"I'm in the restaurant where Dad and I will meet. Why? Is anything wrong?" Her heart was beating fast. She sensed bad vibes.
Ji Nou , on the other side of the phone, seemed like he was crying due to his sniffs. He didn't answered for a long time.
Ae Cha was starting to be Anxious. "ANSWER ME!!"
Everyone looked at her. She was tearing up.
"Keep calm, Ae cha, Keep calm. Listen to me. Come here at Sungjoo Hospital fast, don’t go back at the restaurant; even if you left something there."
She got very nervous so all she did was go at the hospital, She left  the gift she was suppose to give to her father.
 
With her heart beating fast she roam inside the hospital in search of Ji Nou. She saw him in one of the morgue.
Morgue? No…. Not the morgue. Don't tell me dad..
 
[A/N: Morgue is a place where death people not claimed by relatives are placed]
 
Ji Nou looked at her with a depressed look.
She directly got what he meant Oh my God..
Her legs felt numbed and she fell right there and then on her knees stumbled, crying on the floor.
 
"Ae Cha…" She heard Ji Nou said.
"No...NO!!!!" She cried loudly at the hall. "Please tell me this is a nightmare. Please..Please…"
Ji Nou just looked at her with grief in his eyes.
"NO...No.." She cried, not minding if anyone was looking at her.
 
 
Everything went fast. With in a glimpse, she saw his father's ashes in a jar and had him buried in a cemetery. And With a glimpse, she lost and forgotten the meaning of life. With a glimpse, She forgot her importance in this world. With a glimpse, She forgot who she was and what will she do for the next following days without her father. With a glimpse, her life ended.
 
She  went back to her home, feeling empty. The silence was deafening. She sat at the sofa while here eyes were wondering on the four sided house. The memories of her father came flooding fast...She saw figures of  her and her father playing hide and seek when she was still two, her and her father singing, her and her father grilling barbeque, her and her father dancing under the moonlight.
 
Her tears were unstoppable and the pain was unbearable.
 
She stood up and went to her room.
 
She lied on her bed thinking what she would do tonight.
She didn''t feel hungry nor thirsty.
 
I need to make myself okay.. I must move on…
And there's only one way to make her okay except for an ice cream treat and that is dancing..
Dancing her heart out.
 
Ae Cha changed into her ballet dress and went to her school's  rooftop.
 
She the player.  And the song started playing…
 
She started tiptoeing her feet, her arms swayed and her body controlled by the song.
 
As she dances, her tears fell. Her heart was aching of loneliness and emptiness.
Appa……..
Appa….
Appa..
Her tears flowed a river.
 
After an hour of dancing, her body started aching. It is the sign that she should now stop.
 
She laid flat on the floor. Her sweat dripping and her tears now slowly flowing…..
 
She looked blankly at the ceiling.
How am I going to stay at home when the loan sharks are now searching for me?
How am I going to pay all the debts?
How am I going to live without Appa?
She automatically stood when her tears started to flow fast.
I must be strong…
 
She showered on the shower room located at the 3rd floor. Having no spare clothes she just reused her ballet outfit.
After showering, she went out of the building with puffy eyes and a red nose.
 
Ae Cha was passing a dark alley on her way home.
And she suddenly sensed unusual vibes. She felt goose bumps.
Suddenly, she heard long heavy footsteps coming her way.
Her senses told her to run, so she ran as fast as she could.
She could here that someone was also running behind her, trying to capture her.
She was a meter away from her house's gate when he had grabbed her waist.
She struggled but the man was so strong that all the tiredness from today's  circumstances suddenly enveloped her completely.
 
Before she lost her consciousness she saw a logo..
 
 
Exo..
 
 
 

A/N: Im so sorry guys for not releasing the 1st chapter earlier. My server connection was so irritating. I had a hard time getting internet connections :(

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

MORE COMMENTS, MORE UPDATES (just saying heart )