Special

Special Happiness
PS: The Paragraphs written in blue font indicates Dongwoon's Point of View
 
♫♫♫♫♫
 
‘Every morning I wake up to the same old life’ I thought, staring on my window while rays of sunlight are starting to appear in my room.
 
The alarm rings, I growled while turning it off but I can hear the hands of the clock, keeps ticking. I was staring at you tenderly. ‘You’re in my arms but what are you dreaming of?’
 
I squeezed your hand tighter as you move a little to sleep comfortably in my arms. ‘I won’t forget the warmth of your hand in mine’, ‘Let’s make a lot of memories’ I kissed your forehead and closed my eyes again.
 
‘What sort of couple will we be in the future?” I open my eyes, “I don’t need anything special, so long as you’re smiling.” I whispered, softly embracing everything I can feel to confirm my love for you.
 
 
Dongwoon ate lunch with Yoseob and Kikwang until he saw Eunri coming in the classroom. She noticed him and smiled, going to his direction “Did you guys have a great lunch?” she asked.
 
“We did, but now it’s gone after you came.” Dongwoon said, drinking some water until Eunri hit his back. He stop drinking, instead he started to cough because of the way she hit him. She caressed him by encircling her hand on his back, “Sorry I didn’t meant to hit you that hard”
 
He coughs a little more and glared at her, “That was too much. You should know that I’m just teasing you when I said that.” Eunri hugged him while poking his cheeks “I’m sorry Dongwoonie. Stop frowning already, I prefer your angelic smile more.”
 
Dongwoon can’t help but smiled, patting her head but both of them glances to Yoseob and Kikwang, noticing the disgust showing on their faces.
 
“Seriously! Are the two of you best friends? Or maybe more than that?” Yoseob narrowed his eyes but in the same time pointing them both with the chopsticks his holding. Kikwang nodded in agreement, “Maybe the two of you are already dating without even telling us, right?”
 
“NO WAY!!!” Eunri stood up, protesting. “There’s no way Dongwoonie and I are dating, we’ve been best friends ever since we were born. I treat Dongwoonie as my brother, that’s all”. “Now will you excuse me, I’m going to the library to borrow something.” She added, “See you later, Dongwoonie”
 
He smiled as she left the room. Eunri didn’t notice that the smile he made was more forced.
 
“Brother… I see…” Dongwoon mumbled, suddenly slam his table lightly using his fist making Yoseob and Kikwang startled.
 
“I’m sorry. Yoseob and I shouldn’t have brought it up in the first place.” Kikwang exclaimed as he felt that it was really their fault. Dongwoon shook his head, “That’s okay. You two don’t need to apologize about it” he muttered while trying to smile but fail.
 
I lean my head on the table making my arms as my pillow, covering my face to prevent it from showing to my friends.“She’s a playful cat inside my heart and always by my side so it doesn’t matter if she thinks I’m her brother.” I said softly, only Yoseob and Kikwang can hear it.
 
Both of them knew about my feelings for you, the feelings of love, not just a brother but as a man.
 
 
I was listening on my iPod with my earphones, tapping my hand and moving my head while listening to BIGBANG’s Love Song.
 
I closed my eyes, remembering the bad times we had together. ‘Let’s forget the mistake you’ll never make again’ I thought, ‘Let’s go together in our dream.’ I opened my eyes when I heard some footsteps, the familiar footsteps of yours.
 
You open the door in my room and I saw how sad your face is, you suddenly hugged me as you started to cry. I stopped my iPod as I removed my earphones, “What happen?”
 
“My parents are fighting again” you whispered, clenching my shirt as I pat your back to calm you down. “What do we need? No one really has the answer” I said, “But you can always cry.
 
You were staring at me, I can see that you’re trying to be strong, but you look at me with the eyes of a child. You cried again, wrapping my arms around you. ‘I’ll accept everything, including your tears. I’m unreliable, but I love you more than anyone. Even the littlest things are a special happiness.’
 
 
Dongwoon was practicing soccer along with his teammates to prepare for their next match. He was running while kicking the ball, when he passed it to his teammate, he suddenly trip and fell badly. His teammates stops and went to gather around him.
 
“Dongwoon, are you okay?” Doojoon asked
 
“Yeah! I’m okay” Dongwoon replied, trying to stand up but he hissed when he felt a little pain on his right foot. Kikwang noticed him, helping him to stand up by putting Dongwoon’s shoulder on his neck. Yoseob did the same on the other side and said, “Will bring you to the infirmary.”
 
“Thanks” Dongwoon mumbled, trying to walk but hissed every time he felt a little pain from his foot.
 
After a few minutes, they arrived at the infirmary. Dongwoon sat on the side of the infirmary bed while Kikwang and Yoseob were standing to his side. Yoseob explained the situation when the nurse asked what just happen to him.
 
The nurse examined Dongwoon’s foot then she starts wrapping some gauze around it while explaining, “It seems you got yourself a little sprain on your foot, Dongwoon. If you still want to participate to your soccer match, you should take a rest for a few days to heal your foot.”
 
“You two should help him go home.” The nurse was pointing to Kikwang and Yoseob while she was fixing the medical equipment.
 
 
Eunri came inside the classroom, she was looking around to see Dongwoon but he is nowhere to be found. She went to Kikwang and Yoseob’s sit, asking. “Where’s Dongwoonie?”
 
Both of them were looking to each other then back to Eunri showing a sad expression. “Dongwoon is not going to participating on our match this week.” Kikwang explained making Eunri worried and left the classroom.
 
Yoseob watched her leaving the room and went back to look at Kikwang as he said something. “You didn’t need to exaggerate it?”, “Well I want her to realize Dongwoon’s feelings already.” Kikwang implied while scratching his head and also showing his tongue out.
 
At Dongwoon’s place, he was laying on his bed as he keeps staring on the ceiling. He turn his head and let out a sigh until Eunri opens the door making Dongwoon’s eyes widen as he sat up on his bed.
 
“Eunri, what are you doing here?” he asked curiously.
 
“IDIOT!!!” She shouted. “You really are an idiot. You love playing soccer, right? How can you compete for the championship match when you got yourself injured, you should take care of yourself more?”
 
She’s already crying when she said all those things making Dongwoon surprised but he looked at her seriously, “Why are you saying this to me?”
 
She suddenly gasped, realizing what she just did. “Forget all about what I said.” She said as she prepares to leave but Dongwoon grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving and asked again. “Like I said, why are you saying this to me?”
 
Eunri didn’t say anything while staring to the floor instead of Dongwoon, but she felt his grip tighten to her wrist. She looks up and saw Dongwoon staring at her intimately. Without hesitating, he cupped her cheek and a smile crept on his face. “I love you, Eunri”
 
She was surprised when she heard those words coming out from Dongwoon’s mouth. “I… Ah…” She stuttered but Dongwoon hush her and continued to talk, “I’ve always love you ever since we were young. I’m sorry that I kept this as a secret all this time.”
 
“I should be the one apologizing,” Eunri muttered, looking desperately to Dongwoon. “I didn’t even realize your feelings to me, so I’m not your special girl into your eyes.” He gritted his teeth suddenly hugging her. “I don’t need anything special, so long as you’re smiling because I love you”
 
Eunri started to cry as she hugs him back, mumbling. “I love you, Dongwoon. I really love you” Dongwoon backs away to look at Eunri, he smiled while wiping the tears on her face with both of his thumb. He leans in to take her lips for a kiss, she closes her eyes while kissing him back.
 
 
‘Every morning I wake up to the same oldlife’ I thought as I watch you sleep. ‘You’re in my arms but this time we already know how much we love each other and this is the beginning of our love story.'
 
♫♫♫♫♫
 
A/N:  UWAH!!!! Finally... I updated this fic \(^O^)/ Sorry that it took so long m(__  __)m I seriously got carried away from my summer vacation for updating all of my U-Kiss fics *O* But finally I'm done ^~^ I hope you guys like it ^^ This fic is dedicated to frozen_star16 neechan because she wants a Dongwoon fic without O.O So here it is ^~^
 
Well that's all ^O^ Make sure to read my other fics as well ^O^ And also I seriously miss BEAST T_T