Chapter One TEASER ;)

Tainted Hearts [Jaejoong/Top/Hyun Joong Fanfic

The cold pavement stings my body as I lay beside a dirty dumpster, sweat runs down my back like venom, and even at the moment of my body shutting down from frostbite all that runs through my mind like a repeating film are memories of my best friend Jin who disappeared from this world when I wasn’t looking. My tears cover my bloodied face and freeze as my vision starts to fail me. I cry out his name once last time before I began to slip into my new fated life in hell. “Mianheyo Jin…” I whispered as the darkness enveloped me.

UKNOWN POV

I rubbed my hands against each other to keep them warm but failed for the cold seemed to envelop them once again. I sighed as I passed through the dark empty streets, “That idiot should have waited for me so we could have gotten drunk together this Christmas but he just had to get pulled over by the cops…stupid Dongsaeng.” I muttered to myself when a strange shadow caught my attention at the corners of my eye. It didn’t seem like a trash bag or anything. I squinted into the darkness of the alleyway and gasped, it was a leg I saw! I quickly walked over beside an old dumpster and stared wide eyed at what seemed like a heap of dirt and blood was poured onto this girl’s body before me. It was like a scene out of a scary movie and it gave me even colder chills.

                “What are you doing over there?” A familiar voice said as I jumped. I looked over to find it was a gangster looking stranger. A new fear pulsed through me as I calculated my chances of escape but so far, I was dead because this alleyway was bound to have a dead end and the gangster was covering the exit. My chances of winning a fight with him looked slim as well as he seemed to be at least 6 feet and although he looked lean, his small eyes seemed to have danger written all over them. I sighed, “So much for a new year.” I thought to myself as I prayed to God that somehow I’d make it out of here alive. I was interrupted when I heard a clatter and found myself staring at the girl on the ground. “She’s alive!” I yelled as I quickly got off my trench coat and placed it around her, temporarily oblivious to the other danger as I picked her up and made a run to the hospital, I was stopped with a death glare.

                “What do you think you are doing?” He said in his deep voice which gave me chills but it didn’t make me afraid at the moment because I knew I had to get this girl to the hospital and quick.

                “I found her in that alleyway and I think I can save her so please if you want money just take my wallet. I’m going to take her to the hospital now.” I said as I handed him my wallet and made another dash to the hospital. “Please, Miss don’t die. The hospital is just little bit farther.” I muttered as I heard a car come behind me and stop. I looked towards the road and stared in awe. It was that gangster guy and he was in a jet black 2010 Audi R8 GT! He got out of his car, and grabbed the girl from my arms.

                “Get in and we’ll go to my family’s hospital.” He said as he closed the passenger seat and got into the driver’s seat. I ran over to the other side of the car and jumped in. I watched the futuristic buttons glow as I watched him blast the warm air and full speed down the empty streets. “I don’t know what it is about him but I hope I made the best decision to come with him.” I thought as I saw the street lights blur by in the darkness and silence of his Audi. As moments passed by I finally saw a large building that was labeled the hospital and I jumped instinctively. He drifted in front of the hospital and somehow as if practiced many times before, the staff members ran out and filed around the car. I jumped out the car and opened the back passenger’s seat and carried out the girl who was warmer and sighed.

                “I need medical attention for this girl immediately.” I said as calmly as I could and instantly they got to work as they took the girl from my arms and disappeared into the hospital. I glanced around in awe for I never saw this hospital before. Was this a new hospital? I thought to myself when I heard a car start up once again to find that the gangster guy was leaving. “Wait! Yah! What’s your name?” I yelled after the jet black Audi but it seemed it never even paused. I sighed, “I just wanted to thank you.” I said as I walked back into the hospital.