I Hate You

'I Hate You' means 'I Love You'

Sohee started dialing numbers on her phone. waiting for someone to pick up, "Come on pick up." She hissed under her breath irritatedly. And when the person she's calling didn't really pick up, she couldn't help but sigh deeply and look at the wall clock to know the time. She let out another deep sigh, much deeper than the first one when she realized that it's still too early to leave. On the other hand, Heechul, who's busy answering the questions that Sohee gave him, noticed the impatient look on Sohee's face. 

"You wanna leave now?"

"Okay. Let me be honest with you. And the answer is 'YES'. You know what? I can't imagine myself being here with you on this kind of situation. No way! If it's not just because of the scholarship, I wouldn't do this. Why am I even telling you about this thing? You wouldn't understand anyway. Because even if you go to school or not, you still have something on your wallet. Unlike me, I need to do everything just to go to school, even if it means tutoring a person who doesn't have single inch of interest in studying. Who cares if ou fail? You yourself doesn't even care so why should I?" Sohee said irritatedly.

"Do you really hate me that much?" Heechul asked in a soft and serious tone.

As if not noticing the way he asked, Sohee answered boldly, "Yes."

"Why?"

Sohee chuckled mockingly before speaking. "You didn't know why? It's simply because I. Hate. You. that's it. You bum around, beats up innocent people, show off with expensive motorcycle, walks around the campus with your best friend like all-so-mighty kings and flirts with those es everyday. Tell me, is there anything I shouldn't hate about you?"

With all those retorts and sharp words that she said, Heechul didn't react differently as he should be. Maybe he was up to something or is it possible that her words got into him and realized everything she said.

"Let's make a deal then."

"What?"

"If I made a perfect score on the exams, I'll kiss you non-stop for 15 minutes, hard, deep and wet. But if I fail, I'll do a public apology and I'll change. Is that okay with you?"

Without minding what is he up to, Sohee immediately replied, "Deal."

After a few minutes of answering the questionaire that Sohee gave him, he finally finished it and gave it back to Sohee for her to check. Heechul looked at her and at his paper with a confident look on his face as Sohee started to check it.

1-check

2-check

3-check

4-check

5-check

6, 7, 8, up to 99th there was no mistake. Sohee bit her lip in utter shock. She couldn't believe what's happening right in front of her eyes. She knows she made sure that the questions she gave him was as hard as hell. And what's happening right now is completely insane. She must be dreaming.

Yes, I must be dreaming.

But wait, this isn't a dream.

A confident smirk bloomed on her lips. "What?" Heechul asked after seeing Sohee's smirk. She didn't lookd at him nor replied. She  held her red ballpen tight and put a big 'X' mark on the last item and lifted her head to look directly at heechul's eyes.

"Don't be too confident that you can beat me."

Heechul chuckled at Sohee's boast of confidence. "For now."

He starts to put his things on his bag. "I think I need to study harder from now on to make sure that you loose." He smirked devilishly that sent chills on Sohee's spine. He grabbed his bag and left the room.

***

It's been three days after the exam. And during those three days, Sohee can't help but go crazy. Sure, she's confident that she'll get a high score but worried that Heechul might top the list. There's a big possibilty that it'll happen. And if it does, she can't forgive herself. She can't lose to him, not to Heechul. And add it up with the deal they made. Who's not going to be crazy? 

Wait.

Why does she doesn't want Heechul to pass? If he fails, she wouldn't have the scholarship which is practically the reason why she's been tutoring him even if she doesn't want to. But on the other hand, if Heechul passes the exam, she'll have the sholarship but have to 'deal' with the deal they made. And she doesn't want to think about it anymore or else she'll really go crazy.

Sohee sighed hopelessly while sitting on her chair. "Just thinking about it makes me wanna disappear."

And then suddenly, Heechul slammed open the front door of there classroom that cought everyone's attention. All eyes were directed to him as he strutted confidently inside the classroom towards Sohee's direction. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him.

"Yah!" Sohee raised her voice for a protest as she tried to free her hand from Heechul.

"What do you want again? What are you up to?"

"Aish...Jeongmal. Stop being a paranoid. Don't you want to see the results?" He rolled his eyes and walks out the classroom first before Sohee.

There's a lot of students in front of the bulletin board who wants to know what rank they're in, who fails and who tops the list. But as long as Heechul stands behind them, they immediately made a way for him. It's already a kind of tradition that whenever he comes they'll make a way for him. Like he owns everything and has the right to anything he wants. And that's what Sohee hates.

After seeing the list for a few seconds, heechul left with his usual look, hans on his pocket like there's nothing important nor spectacular.

Afternoon that day, Sohee was fixing her things inside her locker before going home. It was already late that time and almost all students have gone home. But after securing her locker, a familiar voice spoke behind her.

"You're going home already? Aren't you going to congratualte me?" Heechul said.

Sohee closed her eyes, bit her lip, sighed and turned around to face Heechul. "Congratulations." Sohee said in a not-so-sincere tone.

"That's all? Aren't you forgetting something? Do I need to remind you about the 'deal'?"

Yeah. How is she supposed to forget about that deal when all this time it's all she's been thinking about.

Heechul looked intensely at her eyes as he comes nearer until she's already leaning at the wall behind her. The closenes made every part of her body tremble on how weak it became. She unconsciously dropped her bag while looking at Heechul's eyes.

Heechul held her hands on the both sides of her head and pinned her against the wall. There's really no need to that. Her body is so weak now that she can't even twitch a finger. He slowly leaned forward. And as he do Sohee shut close her eyes knowing what would happen next and she's not sure if she'd like or hate it.

But after a few seconds closing her eyes, she doesn't feel anything weird that happened or something. Or so she thought. She opened her eyes. And what she saw is Heechul smirking at her then kissed her right after.

She was caught off guard. Everything went blank. Her eyes were shut close, much tighter than the first one. She can't hear anything but her heart pounding so hard that for a second she thought that it may jump out of her chest if that's even possible. Heechul's lips against hers was a mix of hot and cold. Sparks of electricity slowly running through her veins. She can't understand why she's even feeling this way when she hates him.

For the first minute of the kiss, it was still gentle and merciful. Heechul released her hands and cupped her face. He broke away from the kiss to tilt his head and kiss Sohee on a different angle. At the process, Sohee took the chance to breathe and open her eyes. But when she felt Heechul's lips again on her lips, she closed it with lesser tense.

Her mind is telling her to push him away. But her body seems to have it's own brain. Her hands felt so weak that she can't even move it.

5 minutes: The kiss gets deeper. When Sohee tries to catch her breath in between the kiss, Heechul took the chance to slip his tongue inside Sohee's mouth. Sohee was shocked at the action and swallowed the lump on . Heehul didn't fail to notice and made the kiss much deeper. And saliva is slowly starting to form between there lips.

10 minutes: Heechul's right hand shifted on Sohee's nape and the other one was on her hips. On some time, Heechul would pull away from the kiss to either tilt his head, take a glance on Sohee or catch his breath. Never did Sohee respond to his kiss nor did anything to stop him.

On the last minute of the kiss is, Heechul is slowly withdrawing from the kiss. His kiss was back into a gentle and merciful kiss.  He starts planting little kisses on the corners of Sohee's lips. He pecks for the last time and pulls away. He wiped the smeared saliva on Sohee's lips. He looked directly at her eyes and smirked.

"You'd probably hate me more than you already do after this."

Then wiped his lips with his thumb and left just like that, hands on his pocket as usual. On the other hand, Sohee crashed on her knees that was already jello and was left breathless. Even if the 15 minutes kiss is already done, she can still feel Heechul's lips on hers. And she could still hear her heart pounding like 150 kph.

Unknown to her knowledge, Heechul hid himself behind the wall. He leaned like he was so exhausted as if he ran from a marathon while holding his chest.

! Stop thumping like an idiot! He hissed under his breath.

***

Sohee was about to go home when she heard something behind the boy's locker room. She hid behind the wall when she noticed that someone's about to come out. When everybody's gone, she opened the door and saw Heechul lying on the floor bleeding and beaten up. Someone seems to  take revenge on him. That isn't a shock. What's shocking is Heechul didn't fought back. But there's no need for all the thinking now. She needs to take him to the clinic. While Sohee is preparing the medicine for Heechul's wounds, "Why didn't you push me? Why didn't you even try to resist and stop me?"

Sohee didn't answer, practically because she didn't know what and how to answer. Because she herself didn't know why. She dipped the cotton buds on Heehuls wounded lips without warning. "Ow! Yah! Are you really trying to cure me or what?"

"It's your fault. You keep on talking so shut up!"

"Psshh.."

While Sohee is treating his wound, Heechul looked directly at her eyes. Sohee knows it, she could sight Heechul looking at her but she's not looking back. But she couldn't help herself so she did looked back at him. There face is too close. They could already feel each other's warm breath. It was so silent not until Sohhe breaks it.

"I hate you."

"I know."

And in just a matter of a snap there lips are already against each other. This time, with no tense nor forcing. It all happened the way it has to be. And this time, when Heechul tried to kiss Sohee a bit deeper while holding her nape and pulling her closer, Sohee kissed him back with willingness. After a few moments, Heechul pulled away. and chuckled.

"I knew you liked it."

"Shut up. I didn't." Sohee relplied and bit her lip to supress her smile though she's obviously blushing.

During that moment, they didn't realized that they unconsciously intertwined there hands together.

"Yah."

"What?"

"You're mine. Araso?"

Sohee rolled her eyes, "Ne~"