Chapter 7: First date (2/2)

Just for Love

"We're here! I'm so excited. It's been a long time since I last went here," Seohyun said while smiling brightly,

Kyu was just staring at her. This is the first time she saw Seohyun these happy. He can't take his eyes off her. Then, Seohyun grabbed his arm.

"Let's go buy some headband, please..." Seohyun said.

Kyu just nodded and followed her.

"Here, try this one, you look cute," Seohyun said.

"How about this, it looks good on you," he said.

After picking headbands, they started wandering around. Suddenly, Seohyun was lost in Kyu's sight. He didn't know what to do. He turned around trying to look for her.

"Where could she be? What if she gets lost? What should I do?"

Then he saw Seohyun, looking so confused and worried. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Where did you go? Why did you leave my side? You know that it's crowded in here. You know that you can get lost easily." Kyu said worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I will not do it again. I was about to cry when I can't find you," she said.

"Okay, here, hold my hand and make sure you wouldn't leave my side, understand?" he said.

Seohyun nodded. She felt she's blushing and her cheeks became warm. The smile on her face won't fade.

"We're walking hand in hand. He's hands are so warm. When he hugged me, I felt really safe. I wish We'll be like this all day, forever," Seohyun thought to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While looking around, Seohyun spotted the horror house. She pulled Kyuhyun and asked him if wanted to enter. Kyu nodded. When they were entering, Seohyun was so scared. She hold Kyu's hand very tight.

"Don't worry, they're just ordinary people and some of here are only decorations. You're here with, I'll make sure you won't get hurt and you're safe," Kyu said, but Seohyun was still a bit worried and scared. She shouldn't had asked him in the first place to enter this house. Then someone came out from the wall, Seohyun screamed at the top of her lungs. She hugged Kyuhyun very tight and started to cry. Kyu just patted her head, trying to comfort her.

"C'mon, you can do it, we still have to go to the exit door," Kyu said.

"I don't want to, I can't. What if someone will pop out again out of nowhere?" she said still crying.

"I'll punch them if they do that. I'm here with you."

Seohyun stopped crying and started to walk. Finally, they reached the end. When Kyu looked at Seohyun, she was sweating and her face was red. Her eyes were swollen and still a bit teary. He wiped the tears on her face with his hand and hugged Seohyun while smiling.

"See? You managed to leave that house. You're braver now. Stop crying," Kyu said while comforting her.

Seohyun smiled and they started to walk. Kyuhyun then spotted an Italian restaurant.

"Do you want to eat pasta and pizza?" he asked.

"Sure. I've been craving for it since yesterday."

They entered the restaurant and found a seat. The waitress came to their table and asked for their order.

"I'll have pesto pasta and cola. We'll also order basil and tomato pizza. How about you?" he said.

"I'll have cream pasta and ice tea. Thank you."

"Are you okay now? How do you feel?" he asked.

"I'm much better now. Sorry again earlier. I shouldn't have asked you to enter that house."

"It's okay, at least you're okay now."

Then the food arrived. They started eating, and they didn't bother to talk to each other. Then Seohyun said,

"It's so good. You want to try some?"

Kyuhyun then notice that she has pasta sauce on the corner of . He grabbed a napkin and wipe the sauce. She suddenly blushed and look down. Kyuhyun just smiled. They finished eating their food, then Kyuhyun asked her,

"Do you want to take a picture in the photo booth? As a remembrance?"

"Okay, that sounds fun."

They left the restaurant and looked for a photo booth. When they saw one, they enter the booth and started to pose. At first, they were fooling around, then Kyu put his arm on Seohyun's shoulder. She was shocked on what he did but she managed to smile sweetly on the camera. On their last photo, they both ran out of ideas on what pose they should make. Then Kyuhyun just decided to smile casually in front of the camera when Seohyun kissed him on the cheek. He was shocked that his face turned red like a tomato. The photos were done and two copies were made with each pose so they shared the photos.

"Kyuhyun, thank you so much for today. You don't know how happy I am," she said.

"Me too. I thought at first that it'll be awkward, but I didn't realize it will be fun. It's just so sad that time flies so fast. We already need to go home, I don't want your mom to be worried about you," Kyu said.

They started to walk and rode the bus. Both of them were so tired that they fell asleep. Seohyun's head was on Kyu's shoulder, while Kyu's head was on top of Seohyun's head. The bus suddenly stopped and both of them woke up. They realized they were on their stop so they hurriedly went down. Kyuhyun took Seohyun home. When they reached her house,

"So this is goodbye. Thank you again for today. I really had fun," she said.

"I'm glad you did. Me too. Go inside now, it's cold here outside, you might catch a cold," he said.

When Kyu was about to left, Seohyun suddenly kissed Kyu's cheek and ran inside her house. She made a last wave of goodbye to him before closing the door. He was in shock, and at the same time, he felt his heart beat so fast. He can't take his smile off his face and started humming while he's on his way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On her room, she still can't forget what she did to Kyuhyun.

"Am i in love with him? Why do I feel at ease whenever he's with me?" She thought to herself, and her smile won't fade as she started to blush.