Bang Yongguk (part 1)

Unbreakable Warrior

I remember that night... me and one of my hyungs from soul connection (A/N: was that the right name?) were running away because we got in a little bit of trouble with another gang.

"Damn.. Yah Yongguk over there! Let's hide there!" my hyung pointed as I nodded as we run towards an alley quickly. Luckily the gang didn't see us hide there.

As we saw the gang passed by, we kept our mouth shut until they finally disappeared from our sight. Then we started laughing.
"Gaah~ Hyung because of you we run into them!" I said laughing.
He cjust chukled and shrug. "Kajja. I need to bring you home before your parents find out about this.."

I nodded and went back on my way home.

I quietly went back up to my room and went in. I sighed as I sat on my bed.
"I want to make it big.." I muttered to myself as I took my notebook that has all my compositions. (Song Lyrics
)

~Present~

"YAH! Choi Junhong stop eating those! I'm not yet done cooking!" Himchan yelled from the kitchen.
Yongguk laughed at Himchan and Zelo as he just went out at the rooftop and look back to his past before he made it.

I just continued staring at my notebook and something popped up my mind again. I took a pencil and started writing down on the notebook. adding more lyrics to my compositions until I finished and finally fell asleep.

I woke up at the sound of knocking, I lazily stood up and opened it to see my grandmother. I smiled and let her in.
"Halmeoni, what brings you here?" I asked.
She smiled, "How's your dream?" she asked softly.
I chuckled, knowing that she's talking about my dream of being one of the artist in the k-pop industry."It's still the same Halmeoni" I answered her and let her sit on a chair.
She nodded at me and took my notebook from my bed. and took her glasses and wore it.

I just sat on my bed looking at my grandma looking at her actions.
She was the only one who actually supported me in my dream. She was the only one who understood me.I saw a smile lit on her face reading my compositions that made me feel happy."You're getting better Yongguk ah." she complimented and just before I thank her, my mom came in.
"Ah~ breakfast is ready lets go eat?" she offered as me and my grandma went downstairs to eat.
 
~Present~
"Yongguk hyung! manager hyung is here and he needs to speak with us!~" Yongguk heard Youngjae yell and so he went downstairs o his other members.