When He Suspects That You're Pregnant ( part 1 )

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Suspects That You're Pregnant

 

-Sunggyu-

 

Sunggyu rolled in his bed and let out a sleepish groan as opening his heavy eyelids. It was three in the morning but he noticed that you were nowhere to find. Your bedside was cold and empty.

 Lazily Sunggyu sat up from his sleeping position and called you out. “Baby~,” called Sunggyu out. He then came out from his comfortable bed and walked towards the bathroom direction because he could really hear that someone’s actually in there.

“Bab--,” he stopped when he saw your figure were hopelessly sat at the bathroom floor with your face slightly leaned towards the toilet. You were vomiting hard that Sunggyu even couldn’t help but started panicking right away. “A-are you okay, baby ?” he rushed to your side and carefully pulled back your messy hair so that it won’t be ruined by your constant vomit.

Sunggyu then rubbed your back gently as you kept on throwing up. “We should really get you checked to the hospital tomorrow, babe..,” Suggyu let out silently in worry. After a few seconds, you could finally lifted your head from the toilet and refrained yourself from throwing up. Sunggyu then immediately helped you to wipe your mouth with tissues. “You worried me sick…this thing has been happening for three days in a row,” he told you.

“Nah..I’m fine..maybe it’s something that I ate earlier…nothing serious,” you answered him as trying to get up from the floor and rinsed your mouth with clean water. “Stop exaggerating things, grandpa..I’m fine,” you squeezed his hands lightly and walked back to the bed, leaving him at the bathroom.

“I’m not exaggerating things..you’re sick!” he protested . “I’m not..,” you replied him shortly and curled yourself back at the bed.

“Seriously babe, I’m worried about you..,” said Sunggyu as he joined you at the bed. He pulled you closer to his chest and circled his hands at your shoulder. “I’m fine,” you just smiled and tried to go back to sleep.

Few seconds later Sunggyu shocked you up,

”Baby!” you jolted in shock and opened your eyes. “What now, Kim Sunggyu?” you retorded at him. “Is that possible that you’re…you know…pregnant ?” he was stuttered but you could really notice hint of excitement at his tone. “NO-I’M NOT!” you unconsciously raised your voice and turned your back to Sunggyu.

“Well, you keep having morning sickness lately..I’m positive that you’re positive, baby..,” he teased you as he moved closer and placed a hand at your waist. “I doubt you, doctor..,” you pulled yourself off Sunggyu’s hand and  pretended to be mad.

“Tch…have you had your period this month ?” Sunggyu then asked a relevant question. And honestly it slapped you mentally, Sunggyu probably was right. You realized that you missed your period this month. “Well…I missed my period this month, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m having your child,” you replied. “That’s it! I couldn’t even sure that you’re positive, baby!”

“No no no no no no no no noo I’m not,” you kept on rambling and not listening to what he said and  that somehow irritated him.

“Seriously ? nine NOs ? Is it that bad to be pregnant with my child ?” he snapped irritatedly.

You then scrunched your face in regret knowing that you were too much and turned back to face Sunggyu but Sunggyu’s already turned his back first.

“It’s not like that, baby…of course I’d love to have your child..,” you pulled yourself closer and mumbled at his back. You knew that he’s not seriously mad, this might be just his trap to get you examined at the hospital tomorrow.

But still, you regretted that nine NOs came out from your mouth earlier. “Baby..I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it..,” you apologized again but Sunggyu just didn’t budge and kept on playing mad.

“Araso araso, we’re going to the hospital tomorrow…,” you finally gave up and told him that you’re willing to be checked in the hospital tomorrow. Sunggyu then suddenly perked up and faced you in excitement.

“Assa~ I can’t wait till the doctor confirm that there’s actually little Sunggyu lives within you,” he exclaimed in joy and you just laughed.

“You’re going to be a great dad, big Sunggyu.., “

 

-Myungsoo-

“Damn, I’m late..,” Myungsoo cursed at his watch knowing that he’s almost late to go to work. He then sat up from his dining seat and left his plateful of pancakes and just sipped his juice in rush. He leaned over to you to place a quick peck at your lips but then you pulled yourself avoiding him and turned your face. Myungsoo frowned in confusion as you never really did such thing to him.

“Hey, whats wrong ?” Myungsoo asked you. “Your perfume smells weird…,” you answered him bluntly. Myungsoo just stood there, confused and tried to re-smell himself. “It’s my usual perfume, I never change my perfume you know that..,” insisted Myungsoo. You just nodded your head and urged him to leave. “Araso araso, maybe there’s something wrong with me..,”

“O-okay…see you later, babe..,” Myungsoo then excused himself. Was about to kiss you again, but he stopped right away.

That day, Myungsoo decided to get home earlier to make sure that you’re okay at home. He’s afraid that you might be sick. And most likely, he was right when he found you looked horrible, curling yourself at the bed with a not so good expression plastered around your face.

“Hey..are you okay ? You look sick..,” Myungsoo sat at the edge of the bed and tried to feel your temperature. Instead of an anwer, you gave a shrug to his hand and turned your back to him. “Baby, what’s wrong? Tell me..,” Myungsoo asked you again.

“Nothing happened..,” you mumbled lazily at your pillow to get Myungsoo stop talking. But he knew that you’re lying.

“Oh come on, tell me what’s wrong..Oh?”

Tired of Myungsoo, you ruffled your hair in frustration and got up from the bed. “You want to know what happened ?” You retorded at him annoyedly.

“Go ask yourself, Kim Myungsoo….,” that line got Myungsoo dumfounded, he didn’t get what you were talking about. He just got home from work and it’s not like he could commit any crime at that time being.

“What did I do, baby ? I don’t get what you mean…,” Myungsoo tried to hold your hand but you then once again shrugged your hands off him. “Oh stop playing fool, Kim Myungsoo…,” your voice stared shaking. You tried hard to hold back the tears threatening your eyes.

“H-hey…I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about..,” is all that Myungsoo said the whole time as he seriously didn’t know what to do with your sudden change of mood from this morning.

“You could just tell me if you started falling out of love with me..but why did you do this to me ?” you started opening your mouth but that didn’t ease any tense at Myungsoo’s face, in fact, he got even more confused.

“No I’m not…I’m still madly in love with you, and always will, you know that..,” Myungsoo tried to clear the misunderstanding as wiping away the tears falling down your cheeks with the pad of his thumbs.

“Then what is this ?” you then showed him his iPad and scrolled down his browsing history.

“Pregnancy symptoms ? Do you get a new girlfriend and impregnate her?  seriously Kim Myungsoo, how could you do this to me?!” you then bombarded him with your questions. But for some reasons, Myungsoo let out a deep sigh of relief.

“You babo! Of course I don’t have a new girlfriend…it’s for your sakes, baby..,” your face softened when you heard Myungsoo’s reply.

“Me?” you asked him back confusedly. “You know, you kept throwing up in the morning, and get irritated easily lately…I googled that stuffs in case that you’re having pregnancy symptoms,” Myungsoo just laughed and you just lowered your head in embarrassment.

“I’m not pregnant…,” you just replied him silently.

“Look..you kept having morning sickness, mood swings, and even this morning you have this weird sensitivity over my perfume which used to be your favorite….that three things were listed as pregnancy signs, you can check it here..,” Myungsoo confidently showed you the webpage he bookmarked earlier.

“ So far…Google was right, I’m 90% sure that you’re pregnant, babe..,” Myungsoo showed off proudly.

“Stop talking nonsense, Myungsoo…I’m not even pregnant…I’m not even craving for some particular food or something, right ?” you pointed out a highlighted cravings symptoms at the webpage and tried to deny the fact...again.

“Oh really ?” he teased you out. “Then what’s with the ‘Myung, can you get me cheese okonomiyaki, I feel like eating that today’ message you sent me two days ago ?” Myungsoo showed you the text message and there’s no way you could deny it anymore.

“That wasn’t a craving…stop trying to be a pregnancy expert and go wash yourself Kim Myungsoo!” you tried to shove Myungsoo off the bed and changed the subject. But Myungsoo just couldn’t hide his excitement over the fact that his suspicion this whole time about you’re being pregnant is right.