When He Tries to Protect You From an Unknown Guy

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Tries to Protect You From an Unknown Guy

as requested by dbsk46

 

-Dongwoo-

 

You kept shifting from your seat as you realized an unknown guy at your right side tried to get closer and closer to you. You didn’t dare to speak a words before finally deciding to just stand up from your seat. You were about to walk further from that guy but something stopped you. It was that man’s hand that estrangled you from leaving. You gasped in shock and tried to get that man’s hand off your wrist.

“Ahjussi what are you doing ?!” you asked in horror. He just plastered a jerk expression at his face and wouldn’t answer your question. You struggled to escape from that man’s hand but it was all in vain, that firm muscles he all got are really something. “Why are you such in a rush, dear ?” he pulled you back to your seat and started leaning closer to you. You could even feel his warm breath lingered at your neck…and it felt really awful. “Don’t you want to play with me first ?” he whispered again.

You just tried your best to just avoid any contact with that guy whilst your other hand sneakily kept pushing the number 1 button at your phone. It’s Dongwoo.  He just left to get you something to drink but how come he still didn’t come back even till now. ‘Dongwoo-yah..jebal..,’ you whispered under your breath.

Seconds later, Dongwoo who seemed like successfully got a grip of what is exactly happening with you appeared in a rush. “What are you doing with her ?” Dongwoo sternly asked that guy and tried to break his grip off your hand. “D-Dong-woo-ah…,” you called out his name. Tears started threatening to fall as that guy just wouldn’t stop gripping your hand.

“Get her off..,” he asked him once again, straight and bold enough to make other people surrounding turned their attention to us. “Tch…don’t play hero young guy…,” that guy just despised Dongwoo.

“I said get her off…or else I’ll call the security to get your outta here..,” Dongwoo then brushed that guy’s hand off yours. He then took you away and guided you to walk with him and left that guy. You felt relief shivers down your spine when Dongwo held you hand. With him, it feels safer.

“Are you okay…did I hurt you earlier ?” asked Dongwoo as soon as they reached his car. He examined your hands because he’s terribly afraid that your hands got hurt because of being brushed off by him earlier. “Nah..I’m fine, Dongwoo-ah..,” not even before you could finish your line, Dongwoo hugged you tightly. He really knew that you were still scared.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there…,” Dongwoo apologized. You just shook your head and blinked away the tears in your eyes. “What’s you’re sorry about..it’s not even your fault…,” you mumbled at his shoulder. Circling your hands at his waist, you held yourself even closer to him.

“From now on, I should never leave my beautiful baby alone anymore…it’s too dangerous to leave you all alone now.. ,” he said jokingly and pinched your nose. You just giggled and punched his stomach lightly. “Geurae..we should just lock ourselves with handcuffs..,” you finished it out and Dongwoo just laughing with his trademark laughter.