When You Both are Having a Late Night Date after He Finished Practicing (part1)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When You Both are Having a Late Night Date after He Finished Practicing

as requested by nanie92

 

-Sunggyu-

You fidgeted your finger around the call button at Sunggyu’s contact number. “Should I just call him ?” you asked yourself under your breath. You knew that he might be still practicing with the boys at the time. Calling him while he’s in the middle of a practice is also not a good idea, but still… You just missed him so much you couldn’t help.

“Hello, this is Sunggyu, I can’t answer your call now, just leave a message after the tone. Have a nice day~!” your heart sank as Sunggyu’s perky answering machine vainly answered the call. You hung your head low and sighed another deep breath. It’s nearly 10 PM, you started doubting that Sunggyu would really come for the date.

It’s been three months since the last time you’ve been on a real date with him. And since today marked the 500th days you guys have been together, Sunggyu promised that he’ll definitely make it tonight. He even reserved the best spot at your favorite restaurant tonight.

“I’m so sorry, Miss, but we’re closing down in ten minutes,” your heart sank as the waiter cued you to leave the restaurant. You tried to call Sunggyu again but it’s still the same. He’s unreachable. You closed your eyes in frustration, trying to get the best solution for this.

Deep inside, you started cursing Sunggyu for being such an irresponsible boyfriend…that he should at least told you if he wouldn’t make it tonight…. But then again, you awfully aware that you couldn’t always get things in a way you want it to when it comes to an idol boyfriend.

That’s the ugly truth and you, will be will….have to take that consequences.

“Hello, this is Sunggyu, I can’t answer your call now, just leave a message after the tone. Have a nice day~!” again, the answering machine. “Sunggyu, I’m going home,” you left the message, almost expressionlessly.

You then started gathering your things, including the not-pretty-anymore anniversary cake you bought earlier today and the little handmade clay doll gift you specially prepared for him. Bowing a little apologetically to the waiter, you left the restaurant.

You stood outside the restaurant for like ten straight minutes because there were really no taxi for you to hail before finally you heard a familiar voice calling out your name. “Sunggyu?” you turned your head to the voice directions just to find a familiar figure ran to you.

You could really feel hot tears started b around your dry eyes when you saw him. Yes, you missed him so much that it hurts. “I’m sorry--,” Sunggyu paused as he tried to catch his breath. “I’m—sorry—I’m—late,”

“You don’t have to be sorry, Gyu…I’m going home anyway,” you managed to hold back the tears and replied him coldly. You didn’t really mean that though, in fact, you’re quite relieved that he finally came and didn’t totally abandon you. You’re just mad because…..he’s late and didn’t even tell you beforehand.

 

“Don’t—please baby don’t go home,” Sunggyu grabbed your hand and stopped you. That rush of adrenaline you’re feeling when he touches you, oh..you knew it so well that you really missed him. “Look at me, I’m sorry,” Sunggyu came up with a voice that’s nearly like a plea that you couldn’t help but looking at him in the eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows when he realized that your eyes were glistened with tears and wiped it softly with the pad of his thumb.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re going to be late ?” you cried softly. “I was waiting for you like a--,”

“I know, I’m sorry—the dance teacher made us stay for another three long hours and time passes without I even know it, and I forgot to check my phone during the break, I’m so sorry,” Sunggyu tried to explain.

“I ran all the way here the moment I got your message and I’m sorry I didn’t even get you anything…,”

You got speechless when you realized that Sunggyu was still in his practice outfit and his hair drenched in sweat. He really meant it when he said that he ran all the way here after practice and you kinda felt sorry for that.

“Let me make it up to you, I know a great place that’s still open now,” Sunggyu added and you slowly shook your head. “No..no..no that’s okay Gyu, the date can wait till tomorrow…you must be tired,” you replied him softly.

“No no no, if it’s tomorrow  then it’ll be the 501st! Let’s go, before anyone recognizes me,” Sunggyu noticed the change in your face expression and carefully linked an arm at your shoulder.

-----------------------------

Sorry if this comes out boring >___<