When He Comes Home Drunk

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Comes Home Drunk

as requested by Celevie

 

-Hoya-

“Ho-Howon-ah..,” You stuttered at your own tongue when you caught a woobling figure swung open the apartment door and called out for you. He caught you off guard,  as you never really saw him this drunk like this. “A-are you okay ?” you regret it the moment you finished asking that stupid question. Of course you don’t ask if someone’s fine or not when they’re obviously drunk.

You didn’t wait till Hoya answered you to rushed towards his side and guided him to the comfy couch, prevented him to tripped at his own feet. You held his waist gently and led him to the couch and laid him there. “How are you doing today, babe?” Hoya started slurring unclear words followed by tremendous hiccups that even shocked you a bit. “…geez you smell like nothing but soju..,” you whispered to him lowly when strong alcohols smell started piercing your nose as you helped him ing the upper button from his shirt.

“Let me get you some water to drink..,” you said after settling him at the comfiest position with his head rested neatly at the cushions. “Don’t go..,” mumbled Hoya as his firm palm grabbed your wrist. “I’m not going anywhere…just---,” not even before you finished saying everything, he cut you off. “Don’t go…,” he said it again.

“Howon-ah..I’m not going anywhere..I’ll just need to get you a glass of water, okay ?” you smiled to him, but he didn’t do such reciprocal thing. Instead…his face became sad and all gloomy. “Everyone says so…they said they’re not going anywhere…but they don’t come back…,” his half-opened eyes getting all sparkly as tears started wetting them.

“…oh God what is he talking about..,” you whispered under your breath. Forgetting the water, you sat by the side of his figure at the couch and gently caressed his hair to soothe him. “I guess I’ve already fallen too deep…I would never have a gut to leave you, Lee Howon…never..,” you obviously knew that probably Hoya wouldn’t even be able to recall those words you said once he sobered up. But at least you needed to do that so that he stopped being freaked out by that useless thoughts of the idea of her leaving him.

“Promise ?” he lifted his shaky hands and showed out his pinky fingers. You chucked a little laugh as you saw his pinky fingers. Hoya always hates this pinky-promise things because he thinks that it’s too childish to do. And yet, he insisted to do it now. “You know what hoaegi…you’ll cry to yourself if I told you this whole story tomorrow morning…,” you called him with his not-so-favorited nickname in a low voice. Too low he couldn’t even hear it.

“Yaaah…you don’t want to promise me ? Oh??” he raised his voice and whined like a little child to get back my attention. “Araso..araso..I promise you,” you linked your pinky finger to his. “Now is it okay for me to go and get you some water, hoaegi ?” you leaned forward to him and asked again. He then bobbed his head up and down and let go of your hand. “Good boy…,” you placed a quick kiss at his lips before finally going to the kitchen.

*hoaegi is Hoya's nickname that means ‘ho baby’

 

-Myungsoo-

“Kim Myungsoo…have you been drinking ?” you automatically raised your voice and refrained yourself from giving him a kiss when you smell his strong alcohol breath. Myungsoo tilted his head up and gave you a somewhat confused look. He thought hard to digest your question before finally letting out a short reply after several seconds. “Oh..,” he said.

“Yah…yah watch your steps, Myung!” Myungsoo was being unstable. He wouldn’t even be able to make it to the bedroom if it’s not you supporting him with your own hands and guided him with your own to the bedroom.

You then tried to get Myungsoo laid at the bed but he refused and instead, he insisted to just sit at the end of the bed. “You’re drunk, baby..you need to at least lay at that bed to make you feel less dizzy…,” you tried to tell him. “I’m fine….,” Myungsoo unclearly mouthed that words. You knew he’s not fine though, he looked so red, and….sick. Based on your basic knowledge about Myungsoo’s totally bad alcohol toleration rate, you could really know that he drank too much tonight.

“My-Myungsoo-ah…I’ll get you some water…stay still, okay ?” without even knowing, you became more and more panicked watching Myungsoo and his hiccups. You then ran to the kitchen to pour him a glass of water.

But as soon as you walked back to the bedroom, you just balled your eyes out knowing that Myungsoo is nowhere to find. “Myungsoo-yah!” you shouted to call him, but no one gave any reply. Just…a flushing water that came out from the bathroom that intrigued you to walked and knock on the door. “Myungsoo, are you okay ?” you knocked and knocked on the door. The fifth times you asked and yet still with the mute Myungsoo, you decided to just barge into the bathroom.

You gasped when you saw Myungsoo was on the floor, his face was slightly leaned into the toilet, and he was vomiting hard. You rushed to his side and placed a hands on his back just to rubbed his back soothingly.

“Are you feeling better now ?” you asked him softly once he’s done vomiting. He sighed a deep breath and closed his eyes as if there’s a big lump at his throat. He’s still not okay, you could just take that conclusion the second you saw him doing that.

You grabbed a clean towel from the rack beside the sink and helped him to wipe and clean up his mouth. “I’m sorry…you’re not supposed to do this…and see all of this…,” Myungsoo who seemed like already gained  his sense back bit by bit slowly said it to you. You just curved a smile…not a cheerful one, but a sign of relieve.

“That’s okay baby…we’re not just anyone, I have to take care of you, we have to take care of each other..,” you replied him sweetly as you helped him to get up from his position and guided him back to the bedroom.

“I feel horrible today, baby…,” Myungsoo said in frustration the moment he reached the bed and rested his head at the pillow. “Everyone’s horrible when they drunk…I’m thousands time worse than you btw,” you said with a little laugh.

You gently felt his head to check if he’s having a fever too or not and the dim light beside his side of bed once you felt that his temperature was normal. “Everything’s gonna be okay tomorrow, now sleep tight,” you placed a kiss at his forehead and pulled the blanket to cover him up.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys love it ! ^^

comments and subscribe please~~~