When He Misunderstands You For Cheating Behind His Back ( Dongwoo )

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Misunderstands You For Cheating Behind His Back

as requested by Hahas97

 

-Dongwoo-

He sat there, by the end of the couch. Head was desperately hung low, while his hands was abruptly clenching onto something that you could really see as..your phone. "What is this ?" Dongwoo barked lowly. His face expression was not the normal Jang Dongwoo face. It's bitter, and dark enough to get you jerked up in shock.

"What ?" you asked him back in confusion. "Tch...don't even think to play fool, I know everything..," he chuckled bitterly. Dongwoo then walked out from his seats and moved to your directions. "Know what, Jang Dongwoo ? You scare me..," you cringed in fear and stepped backwards gradually the moment Dongwoo was getting closer and closer to you. "Of course you should be the one who's scared..it's normal..the culprit won't ever be able to not scared..," Dongwoo constantly tortured you with his unclear statement...somehow you didn't even understand what the hell he's been talking about since earlier.

"Why did you do this to me ?" he asked you again. This time, your face and his were just an inch apart. He fixated his intense stare right into your eyes that you couldn't even move an inch because of that. "I thought you love me...but why ?" he let out another question before you could even get your right sense back and answer him. You could really see glistening tears threatening to fall from his eyes. His expression was still as wild as the earlier, and you....still had no idea what is exactly happening with him. "I--I do love you, Jang Dongwoo...and that feeling never changes...not even a bit..," you struggling to manage your stiff tongue did those words. "W-what happened, babe..t-tell me..," you stuttered a bit when you saw Dongwoo couldn't help hiding his tears. He cried. He did cry but he didn't budge to stop asking her.

"THIS..is what happened..," Dongwoo showed you one particular message from your phone that he happened to read earlier. "I'm pretty sure that this Jehan is a guy...and he said he loves you ? who the hell is this guy ?!" Dongwoo raised his voice with a discontented look. While you were just furrowing your eyebrows in an amused look..and curved a single smile at him as you exhaled a relief breath. "Wh-what's with that face ? Why are you smiling ? Are you laughing at me now ?" Dongwoo naively asked you in confusion.

"This was Park Jehan, my cousin....he lives at Seattle all the time so that you hadn't even have a chance to meet him, babe..," you softly explained everything to Dongwoo. Dongwoo's face got softened and softened as everything became clearer. The grimace all over his face earlier were gradually replaced by a softer one. "He is ?" he tried to ensure that everything he assumed earlier about you cheating behind his back were all nonsense. You slightly nodded your head and ran your fingertips to his cheeks to wipe away that useless tears. "I'm sorry I made you cry...," you said.

Dongwoo then let out a big sigh of relief. "Ugh thanks God, this message worried me sick I feel like dying even by just thinking about the idea of you two-timing me, babe...," Dongwoo embraced you into a hug and held you even tighter. "I'd never do such thing, you babo...," you mumbled as you rested your head at his shoulder and smacked his back lightly. "I'm sorry I misunderstood you...I should've known you'd never do such thing to me,"

"Don't ever do that again, Jang Dongwoo...you scared the hell out of me earlier you know..," you answered him. And Dongwoo just smiled watching you. "You know what babe, maybe I should give you a special lesson about my whole family so that this won't ever happen again in the future..," you dragged Dongwoo to your room forcefully and you could really hear Dongwoo's contagious laughter as he followed you all the way to your room. "I expect a brief and detailed one, baby..," finished Dongwoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please ! :3