When He's Sick

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

Hello guys~

So first off I'd like to apologize for not updating this story fo like a month ;__;

I was having a bad time management issues lately and school stuffs srsly drained me off.

Tbh I feel really touched seeing flock of new subscribers everytime I checked on AFF even if I didn't update much lately, really appreciate it :') and as for the commeters too, thank you so much. Even if I don't really reply to your comments one by one, I do read them, and it makes me feel appreciated and makes me feel like writing even more. Thank you so much lovelies <3

I'll try my best to update even more often like usual from now~ ^^

And since I'm running out of ideas and requests, you can help me by submitting requests to my inbox or mention me via twitter @wina0428 ( do talk to me, I don't bite, lol) tell me your request and the members you'd like to be written, kay ? :)

Anywayssss, enjoy this scenario~~~!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When He's Sick

 

-Sunggyu-

“Just…go home, I’m fine,” for the thousand times Sunggyu urged you to leave and go home since it’s getting late and yet you still there with him. “I’m fine, Sunggyu. I’ll go home when you’re getting better,” you smiled weakly at him as you replaced the fever patch with the new one. “You’re still burning up, I can’t leave you now,” you said after checking his body temperature by pressing the back of your palm to his cheek. “There are six other men lives here, they can take care of me, baby,” Sunggyu told you.

“The boys ? Ugh...They didn’t even know where’s the fever patch when I asked them. I can’t leave you now, Sunggyu, I’ve told you,” you tried to make Sunggyu stop. “But it’s getting late, you have work tomorrow, you’re going to be late tomorrow if you keep on being here,” Sunggyu breathlessly uttered those words with his weak voice. You groaned as his stubbornness started getting on your nerves, yet you couldn’t even talk back or be mad at him as he’s the patient here. “I’ll tell Dongwoo to drive you home, okay ?” Sunggyu lightly touched your hand and insisted to make you agree. You shook your head and eyed him with a frustrated look.

“Can you just stop being a leader, Kim Sunggyu ? I mean, can you at least stop worrying about the others and think about yourself instead ? You’re sick, now’s not the time for you to worry about me, nor my work. The hell with the work!  Because honestly  I…I couldn’t even think about anything else besides you now, so please, just stop telling me to go, okay ?” you let out with a bit frustration hint on it but tried to keep your voice as low as it could be or else all the boys might hear about the fuss and joined force with Sunggyu to send you home.

You could really see Sunggyu mentally punched himself knowing that his words earlier somehow made you pissed. He finally realized that you’re worried sick about him and keep on forcing you to go home would just go in vain. “O..okay,” he hesitated a bit, but finally gave in and stopped trying to make you go home. “I’m sorry for being sick…,” he whispered gultily.

“Stop apologizing, it’s not even your fault, okay…?” you smiled. Sunggyu then shifted a bit from his position, making big enough space for you to join him and sit at his bed. He patted that empty space and cued you to move from the wooden chair you’re sitting on.

“You’re so cute when you’re sick…,” you jokingly told him as brushing his slightly damped hair lightly. “Wh-what ? so that means I’m not cute when I’m not sick ?” you laughed at his reaction as he pouted his lips. “Well…..you know your answer, grandpa…,” you couldn’t help but laughing even harder.

You then laid down beside him and snuggled closer to him. “B-baby, it’s not that I don’t want to snuggle with you, but you’ll get sick if you’re doing this,” Sunggyu tried his best to not having an direct contact with you. “No I won’t..my antibody is stronger than you thought,” you told him as you started observing his face. The face you’ve been missing so much. It’s been like a month since the last time you saw him, it all credits to Sunggyu’s crazily packed schedule that he couldn’t even make up a time for a date with you.

“Sunggyu-ah…,” you paused as his severely dry lips caught your eyes. You always know that he usually has dry lips and it never really bugs you, but this time is different. Maybe it’s because he’s sick that his lips got even drier you couldn’t even stand seeing it any further. “Do you have any lipbalm or something?” you got up from his bed and scanned the whole room. “No..I don’t,” he replied you confusedly. “I don’t like makeups,” he added. “I know right..,” you then dag your purse and took your lipbalm out. You moved closer to Sunggyu and gently applied the lipbalm to Sunggyu’s lips. “I don’t really use lipbalm, it feels weird,” Sunggyu protested and tried to wipe the lipbalm away from his lips. “And it smells like…cherries, ugh I hate cherries,”

 “As a sick person, you surely nags a lot, Gyu….just stop wiping away those lipbalm,” you re-applied the lipbalm to his lips and told him to shut up. “A good nurse don’t speak like that to her patient you know,” Sunggyu said to you, faking  a disappointed tone. “Well, I’m a naughty nurse, you know,”

“Oh really ??” Sunggyu who seemed getting better then pulled you into his embrace and now your position is right at the top of his body. “S-sunggyu-ah, what are you doing ?” you stammered and tried to let yourself off his embrace. But it’s too late since he has locked your waist already with his firm hands and there’s no way for you to go. “I need to punish my naughty nurse,” Sunggyu leaned closer to your face, leaning in for a kiss. Realizing what he’s about to do, you backed your head away and tried to avoid him. “S-sunggyu-ah, Woohyun might barge into the room and see us--,”

Sunggyu then laughed away realizing how cute you were when you’re trying to avoid his kiss.  “I was just kidding. Of course I wouldn’t kiss you, baby…You’ll get sick instantly if I kissed you,” Sunggyu then let go of his hands from your waist. But you didn’t even move an inch and just started at his eyes. “Wh-what ?” Sunggyu asked you confusedly.

“You know what, I don’t care if I’ll get sick or whatever, I really need to do this now,” you then lean into his face and stole a kiss from Sunggyu. Sunggyu was slightly taken aback when he felt your lips at his. He tried to push you away at the first seconds as he’s afraid that you’ll get sick too. But since you didn’t budge and keep on kissing him, he gave up and started circling his hands around your waist.

“I miss you….,” you whispered among the kisses. Sunggyu could just moaned a ‘ne’ sound as he’s being too drowned at the sensation trailed down his spine. He missed you that much.

“I hope you won’t get sick because of this,” Sunggyu finished off.