When He Scolded You Without Knowing that You're Sick ( part2)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Scolded You Without Knowing that You're Sick

as requested by SweetPurple117

 

-Myungsoo-

“My-myung-myungsoo ?” you hestitantly echoed his name when you found Myungsoo sneakers neatly laid at the entrance of your apartment. It’s 1 in the morning, what the hell is he doing here ? you silently wondered to yourself. Making your way into the livingroom, you saw Myungsoo sit at the edge of the couch. His gaze is fixated right to you, it was so intense and fierce enough to make you realize that he’s not okay.

“Where were you ?” he started interrogating you. “What did you do ? It’s in one in the morning,” you could feel the icy atmosphere as soon as Myungsoo opened his mouth for the second time. “I—I---,” you stammered with your own words. No there’s no way you told Myungsoo that you’ve been sick and just got back from doctor to check what happened with yourself.

“You what ?” he asked you again. “Nothing, Myungsoo. I was just hanging out with some friends…okay ?” you lied. Obviously lied that Myungsoo could even smell something fishy. “You lied…tell me the truth ? What did you do ? don’t you know how dangerous it is to wander around at such time like that ??” Myungsoo’s loud voice startled you a bit. You didn’t even dare to look him in the eye anymore.

“I—I know I’m sorry, Myung I should’ve told you before,” you lowered your head, once again tried to dodge an eye contact with him. “It’s pretty late, you should go back. What if Sunggyu oppa find out that you’re not in the dorm ?”

“Don’t try to change the subject..,” he snapped out. “I’m sorry I didn’t call you…,” you quickly apologized. “I’m—I’m just afraid that you’re still on your practice or something,” you shut your eyes in regret as soon as those lame excuses uttered from your mouth. “Practice ? Oh come on, don’t you know there’s another thing called SMS or whatever it is ? You should at least tell me where you’re going. Don’t you know how worried I am ??” Myungsoo blurted out everything. “I know I’m so sorry, baby I should’ve--,”

“What’s that ?” Myungsoo cut you off and curiously asked when he accidentally saw a white package at your ped bag. You then hurriedly zipped your bag and told Myungsoo that it’s nothing. “No-nothing,” you then excused yourself from Myungsoo and walked towards your bedroom.

15 minutes later..

“You’ve been sick ?” Myungsoo caught you off guard as soon as you stepped out the bathroom. He held the white package that turns out to be the medicine you bought from the hospital earlier. “Why didn’t you tell me ?” he walked closer to you. “Nothing serious, Myung…I don’t want to bother you with this,” you weakly smiled and took the package from Myungsoo’s hand.

“Look, I’m so sorry for scolding you like earlier..You worried me sick, I feel like---,” you cut Myungsoo off and squeezed his hand. “That’s okay, honey. I deserve that..I should’ve told you that I was sick at the first place though…,”

“I’m so sorry, baby,” he apologized. “Now let’s get you to bed. You need to rest,” he then walked you to the bed and placed a quick peck at your forehead.

“Y-yah, what are you doing, Myung ? You should just go home,” you bewilderedly asked Myungsoo who’s ready to sneak under your blanket. “No, you’re sick…I need to at least be here and watch you sleep ?” he replied composedly as he laid beside you.

“Noo, you’ll get sick too, Myung…don’t hug me,” you tried to shrug your body off his hug. “That’s okay…I’d rather being sick than leaving you all alone tonight,” he mumbled sleepishly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm baaack, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long >,<

been busy with school and other stuffs

but anywaaay

Welcome new subscribers and thanks to everyone who loves this scenario collection *bow*