When He Scolded You Without Knowing that You're Sick ( part1)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Scolded You Without Knowing that You're Sick

as requested by SweetPurple117

 

-Woohyun- 

“Care to explain why you didn’t come ?” you frowned your face in frustration as soon as you picked up the call and got ‘greeted’ by Woohyun’s not so good tone. “Woo-woohyun-ah…I-I’m really sorry, there’s something urgent came up,” you silently apologized to Woohyun. You knew he must be so disappointed to his performance today. “Oh so now I’m even less important than your ‘urgent’ thing ?” Woohyun retorded back at you in disappointment. You at the other hand were too busy clutching onto your stomach as the pain tingling at your abdomen started torturing again and couldn’t even utter a word to reply Woohyun. You didn’t dare to tell Woohyun that you couldn’t come because you’re sick though, you’d rather lying than to worry him sick because of you.

“Yah, are you even listening to me ?” Woohyun snapped out as he raised his voice to get a reply from you. “Woo-woohyun-ah, I’m sorry but I need to go now…call you later,” ignoring his question, you hurried yourself to end the call and rushed to the bathroom as soon as you pressed the end button. Leaning your body to the sink, you vomited hard. Everything that you ate earlier this morning were literally being thrown out again. You cursed a little as the dirt started ruining your hair and cleaned it right away the moment you stopped vomiting. “Oh God..,” you mumbled to yourself as you’re trying hard to control your breath and calmed yourself. This officially made you feel like crap. You couldn’t even call Woohyun to make you feel better as he had no idea about you being sick and apparently he’s mad at you right now. Perfect.

It took like forever for you to get back to your bed, but you finally did it. The nauseous feeling kept on kicking in and you felt even worse five minutes later. Was about to get up to take some medicines, you heard someone stepped into your apartment. “Oh crap..,” you cursed to yourself knowing that it must be Woohyun because he’s the only one who knows the password to your door and damn he couldn’t see you like this. Slightly ignoring the nauseous feeling and dizziness at your head, you ran to your dressing table, put on light shades to conceal you pale complexion and styled your hair in a tidier bun.

“So this is what you called ‘urgent’ ?” He asked you coldly as you went out from your bedroom in time he was about to go to your room. “Woo-woohyun, what are you doing here ?” you asked him nervously. ‘Stay strong..stay strong..stay strong’ is the only mantra you kept repeating in your head as you felt another wave attacked and the urge to throw up resurfaced again. “What am I doing here ? I need an explanation ? Why didn’t you come to the show ? you PROMISED me to come, and damn don’t you know how hard it is to get that ticket I gave to you ? Jungryeol hyung nearly killed me when I asked him to put your name on the VIP list,” Woohyun just wouldn’t stop scolding you. You felt even worse as tears started pooling around your eyes. You dodged Woohyun’s eyes and tried to hide them. “I—I’m so sorry Woohyun-ah, I should’ve told you earlier,” you replied him shortly. The more you talk, the more you felt like throwing up. And no, you couldn’t let Woohyun know your condition.

“What did you say again ? 'Sorry' ? Is that all you could say after abandoning my show ? Don't you know HOW MUCH I wished you'd be there ??” Woohyun hissed back at you. And to be honest, you couldn't even paying any attention to what he said again as the pain started attacking again. You shut your eyes, feeling the pain on your stomach, and decided to just run to the bathroom. You just couldn’t hold it anymore that it makes even harder to breath the more you hold it. Woohyun were trying to grab your hand and stopped you. “Where are you going ?” he asked you boldly. You just shrugged your hands away from his and ran to the bathroom in flash seconds.

Woohyun just confusedly followed you to the bathroom. His face suddenly changed the second he saw you were sitting down on the bathroom floor with your face slightly leaned to the toilet and vomiting hard. “B-baby, what-what happened ? are you sick ?” you could really hear he got softened. He even rubbed your back to help you. “You’re sick and you didn’t tell me ?” Woohyun kept asking you while you were still busy emptying everything out from your stomach.

You lifted your head and eyed him apologetically while he was helping you wiping your mouth. “I’m sorry..I just don’t want to freak you out,” you told him lowly, nearly as low as a whisper. “Oh God, now I’m the bad guy because I scolded a sick girl….,” Woohyun said as he helped you to get up. “I just don’t want to ruin your big day, if I told you I’m sick, you’d be worried about me and it’ll definitely ruined everything,” you said.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to your show, I feel like a walking mess today and there’s no way I could go out,” Woohyun then led you into a hug and brushed your hair lightly. You leaned your head at the crook of his neck and started sniffing his intoxicating aroma that’s surprisingly makes you feel better. “That’s okay baby, I’m sorry too for yelling and being mad at you earlier,” Woohyun replied you softly. “Now let’s get you back to the bed,”  he firmly placed a hand at your waist to support you and walked you back to the bed.

"Oh my god, you're this sick, and I couldn't even notice it...," Woohyun mumbled to himself. His face really showed how guilty he is for scolding you earlier. Snapping and yelling without knowing that you're actually sick. "What happened with you, baby ?" Woohyun asked you softly as he pulled the blanket to cover your cold body. You lightly shook your head, didn't even have any energy left to answer him.

"I'm--I'm so sorry, Woohyun-ah," you whispered in a weak voice as tears started forming at the edge of your eyes. "Ssshh...don't cry..don't cry..I'm the one who should be sorry," Woohyun kissed your forehead as he tried to soothe you down. He wiped away the tears from your eyes and excused himself to get you some medicine after that.

 

-Hoya-

“Howon? When did you arrive from Japan ?” you startled a bit when you saw Hoya stepped into your hospital ward with worry drawn all over his face. “Baby, are you okay ? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re hospitalized ?” ignoring your question, he rushed to your bedside and placed a quick peck at your forehead. “I almost got a heart attack when your mom told me that you’re in hospital,” he rambled nonstop as he dragged a chair and sat beside your bed.

“I’m sorry…but it’s not that bad. Seriously..there’s nothing to worry about, Howon-ah,” you smiled at him warmly. He held your hand. Was about to squeeze it tighter, he realized there’s actually a giant IV needle injected at the back of your hand. “Ouch..did I hurt you ? I’m—I’m sorry,” he panickly said as he let your hands off of his gently. “I’m sorry I yelled at you yesterday on the phone. I—I seriously don’t have any idea that you’re sick, baby. I’m so sorry,” he apologized.

“You should’ve told me if you’re sick…or something happened, I’m your boyfriend. I mean whatever happens, you need to tell me because I care about you, baby…so much,” you smiled weakly towards Hoya’s words. “Oh God..I feel so guilty for yelling at you yesterday,” you held his hands and told him that you’re fine. “That’s okay Howon, I’m sorry too for hiding this,” Hoyan then placed his other hand at the top at your hand.

“Hey, you haven’t touched your lunch, baby ?” Hoya asked you worriedly when he accidentally saw the food tray was left untouched. You shook your head lightly. “I don’t feel like eating,” you answered him. “Why ? Are you feeling sick again ? You need to eat, babe,” Hoya said as he walked towards the tray and picked the porridge bowl with his left hand. “Ugh..do you even call that ‘food’ ?” you cringed, knowing how terrible that hospital food would be. “Baby…since you’re here…how about getting me some decent food ?” you grabbed Hoya’s hands and plastered a smile. “NO!” he directly refused. “You’re sick…you need to eat healthy food..I’ll buy you anything you want once you’re discharged,” Hoya said as he started stirring the porridge.

“Don’t you even dare to try to feed me THAT THING, Lee Howon,” You strictly warned him, even before Hoya lifted the spoon from the bowl. “Can you sit up, baby ?” he literally ignored your words and tried to helo you sit. “No, Howon..I don’t want to eat that…,” you kept mumbling, saying No, but as soon as Hoya’s hand lifted your back gently, you couldn’t help but finally get up and sit. “Now open up your mouth,” He urged you as he lifted the spoon, getting ready to feed you. You kept on being stubborn and shut your mouth. “Please…eat it for me, oh ?” he pleaded again. You just dodged away from his gaze. “OH-HOH you still don’t want to open your mouth, your lady ?” Hoya put down the bowl at the table and leaned closer to you. “Guess I need to force you now,” that was the last words you could hear from Hoya before finally his lips pressed against yours. You didn’t know it was coming though, quite surprised at first, but you finally circled your hands at Hoya’s neck. You closed your eyes, trying to feel the sensation oozing down your blood. You missed him, it’s been five weeks you didn’t meet him. But as you tried to kiss Hoya even more, he pulled off and smirked. “Miss me that much, huh ?”

He left you dumbfounded and you gave him a what-the-hell look. “Howon!!” you snapped at him. “You will not get to kiss me again until you eat that,” he playfully threatened you and tried to feed you with that filthy spoonful of horrible porridge to your mouth. You threw him a defeated look, you’d rather swallowing down that porridge than not kissing your hobaby though.

“I can eat on my own, Lee Howon..and how dare you used your lips as a weapon…you cheated…you know I can’t stand your lips…,” you hastily snatched the bowl from his hand and stirred the porridge evenly before finally gulping down that ‘food’. Hoya just smiled to himself proudly. "Good girl..," Hoya playfully ruffled your hair when he saw you started eating.