When You Two Prepared for Your Wedding (part2)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When You Two Prepared for Your Wedding

as requested by Chubby28

-Hoya-

You snapped a bit as you felt a vibration buzzing from your bag which neatly hung at the back of the fitting room’s door. You perked up and excused yourself from the staff who’s currently helping you putting on the wedding gown you’re about to wear.

Yeah, today’s the wedding gown fitting day. You still have a hard time choosing the final dress that you’d finally want to wear on your big day and decided to just let Hoya choose it for you between the two gowns you love the most. That’s why you invited him here and that call probably from him. “Hey,” you answered the phone softly after you confirmed that it’s indeed his name appeared at the caller ID. “I’ve arrived, where are you ?” Hoya asked you. “I’m currently inside the fitting room, just ask the staff to guide you to the fitting area, I’ll be out soon,” you told him. After hearing an ok sign from Hoya, you then ended the call.

After another minute, you finally came out from the fitting room. You found Hoya was sitting at a couch. He topped flipping his magazine and tilted his head when he saw you in that beautiful wedding gown. It was a strapless mermaid gown with fusion of shadows and chantily lace and multilayered skirt. “What do you think ?” you smiled at him endearingly. “You—you look beautiful in that dress, baby,” Hoya was stuttering with his own tongue. “Thank you,” you answered him satisfiedly. “Okay now what’s the buts ?” done with the praising and adoring part, you asked him what’s the negative point of the dress. “What ?” Hoya asked you back confusedly.

“Oh come on, Lee Howon I didn’t invite you to just hear a sugar coated comments like you’ve just said earlier. I need an honest opinion, judgement, what’s the buts of this dress ?” Hoya looked flustered after hearing you. He just doesn’t good with expressing negative opinion in contrary with yours, the last time Hoya did that to you, he ended up making you cry all night. And since Hoya thought that you’re so in love with this gown, he just can’t seem to have a heart to tell you about the buts of this gown though he somehow felt that this gown doesn’t really suit you.

“Don’t just give me that look, Howon…what do you think ?” you asked him again, tried to make him saying something. “Do I look fat in this gown ? Is that what you really wanna say, Lee Howon ?” you finally dropped the bomb and asked him with the question you hated to bring up the most. “Well---you are beautiful in whatever gown you’re wearing..and that gown is indeed beautiful too…but you in that dress…I’m—I’m sorry honey but yeah it does make you look sli----ightly bigger than your original size--,” Hoya carefully explained, not to mention, more carefully at the size related part as you would be super sensitive about this topic. “What ? You just said that I LOOK FAT in this gown ? you don’t tell a girl fat in her face, Lee Howon. Especially when she’s going to get married with you in near future,” you retorded back at him in disbelief. This is like the first time you heard such comment from Hoya’s mouth. Well, you were indeed expecting some honest opinions, but you thought they’d be just like ‘Oh I don’t like the color’ or ‘It’s too exposing’ or maybe something like ‘I don’t like the accent’ and stuffs. This you-look-fatter opinion was something that you never imagined would come out from him though.

“Well..b-baby, I’m just being honest. I’m sorry..I didn’t mean to say that you’re fat. You are NOT fat, but that dress makes you look a bit—just a bit bigged than your original size. But you are NOT fat..you’re--,” you cut him off. He was right. He was being honest, and you should be thankful about that instead. You then shook that grimace off your face and tried to stop being overly sensitive over that body size issue. “No..you’re right. Thanks for being honest..I’ll go change into the 2nd gown now,” forcing a bitter smile, you turned back to the fitting room.

This time you came out with different gown. Still strapless, but this time it’s a full A-line gown with asymmetrically draped drop-waist bodice and chrysanthemum organza blossom skirt. A little black accent neatly hugged your waist line to accentuate the S-Line. Hoya was having a hard time having his jaw closed when he saw you in this gown.

“Wow…wow….wow…this…is perfect baby…you look gorgeous,” Hoya exclaimed enthusiastically. “Really ?” you couldn’t hide your happy face. This…of all the time you spent with Hoya..is like the first time you saw him with that face. He looked so blown away seeing you in that gown. “Mm..but still, baby..I need me an honest opinion. What’s the buts ?” you cleared your throat and tried to ask Hoya the same question. Hoya just lightly shook his head, and cued you a no. “What is the buts ?” you insisted.

“No buts, this is PERFECT,” Hoya tried to reassure you. “Ugh Hoya come on, this dress is perfect but ?” You asked him again. “Ugh fine…you want to know what’s the but ?” you then nodded your head.

“This gown is so perfect, it hugged your body in a way that I could even never imagine. You look gorgeous in that..but as perfect as this be..,” Hoya leaned closer to your ear. You then punched him at the shoulder as he leaned to you just to whisper some naughty jokes to your ear. “You ie head,” you mumbled lowly but still couldn’t prevent yourself from giggling. “Told you, I don’t see any buts from this dress baby..you are perfect,”Hoya said in his normal volume.

 

-Sungyeol-

“Yeol-ah~~,” you sang out his name once you stepped into the apartment. Sungyeol who was busy potato-couching in front of his laptop shot back to his tidiest sitting position and carefully hid his laptop under the cushions as soon as he saw you walking closer to his direction. “What ? What were you doing ?” you asked him suspiciously. “Nah..nothing…I was just---youtubing,”

“Youtubing what ? ?” you started interrogating him. “WHAT? Of course not..we can’t watch there..,” Sungyeol replied you in shock. “So that means you’ve tried ?” you playfully asked him again. “N-no…S—Sunggyu hyung…yeah Sunggyu hyung tried and told me that we can’t watch there,” you just laughed over your boyfriend and his lame choding-ish excuse. “Seriously Yeol, what were you doing, why are you trying to hide your laptop ?” you brough yourself to the cushions stack behind Sungyeol’s back and curiously dag for his laptop.

“Aish..I was doing nothing baby, why don’t you believe me ?” Sungyeol was struggling hard to protect his laptop from his hands. But too bad you had the sneakiest hands. Five seconds later, you’ve already sat at your comfiest position beside Sungyeol whose too busy having that grimaceful face as he finally lost to you. “Don’t open that..,” Sungyeol still tried hard to stop you from opening the laptop. “You got me even more curious, Lee Sungyeol,”

“But curiosity kills the excitement, baby. Trust me, you don’t want to know what’s inside,” Sungyeol, still…and still trying hard to snatch that laptop away. “Ish..stop doing that…or else, no coffee till our wedding day!!” you threatened him.

“What ? You’re so unfair, baby. You’re so mean…ishhhh,” Sungyeol whimpered madly at you. He then threw a cushion to your direction. “Whatever, Lee Sungyeol..I’m seeing what’s inside,” you ignored his pillow attack and started gluing your attention to the laptop screen.

“Fine baby…just-just don’t open that….let’s just see it together,” Sungyeol then moved closer to you and gently took over the laptop from you. “Well..I’m not supposed to tell you till our wedding day though…it’s supposed to be a surprise…. ,” Sungyeol let out casually as he started scrolling down his laptop. “You ready ?” he turned to you and you just happily bobbed your head up and down.

“We’re going to have a honeymoon getaway in Paris!!” he exclaimed happily. “W-what ? No way Lee Sungyeol…you told me that your schedules--,” he cut me off. “Woollim gave me a month holiday, baby!! It’s Paris Paris…I’ve even made the hotel reservations there,” he showed you the freshly reserved reservation he just made earlier today from his laptop.

“Yeol….this is---oh my gosh, this is like the best news ever! I thought I’ll need to wait till next year for this honeymoon trip,” you hugged him tightly. “I love you I love you I love you,” you placed multiple pecks at his lips to express how happy you were over this superbly exciting news.

 

-Myungsoo-

“Come on, Myung…we’re going to be late for the appointment with the wedding caterer!!” Myungsoo just stayed still at the dining table and not even moving an inch frim his seat even after hearing you yelled like that. “We’re not going till you eat everything on the table,”

“Eat that…,” Myungsoo told you sternly as his big eye wouldn’t stop trying to torture you and forced you to eat that one big platter of japchae and not to mention that tempting various side dishes prepared at the dining table.

“I’m not hungry, Myung…I’ve just had my breakfast like three hours ago,” you nervously dodged his stare and pretended to check something at your phone. Myungsoo then snatched your phone and handed you the chopsticks. “Oh please..we all know that what you call as a breakfast is NOT even a proper meal, baby,”

“I’m not hungry, Kim Myungsoo…now give me back my phone,” you retorded at him angrily and tried to get your phone back. “Ughh..come on baby just stop worrying too much about your weight,” Myungsoo pleaded. “It’s not like you’re fat either….you sure will still look great in the wedding gown even if you’re not doing a diet,”

“I’m worried about you, you barely even eating since like two days ago. And don’t you think I’m not aware about your pale complexion…you look so pale…you need to eat, Mmm ?” Myungsoo caressed the back of your hand softly as he tried to convince you to eat. You sure are hungry enough to just eat that japcha platter on your own. But thoughts of getting married to Kim Myungsoo in less than thirty days was horrifying enough to stop you from eating it. “I don’t want to look fat at my wedding day, Myungsoo, just stop telling me to eat,” you shrugged your hands away from Myungsoo’s and getting ready to get up from your seat. “If you don’t want to go to the appointment then fine I can go by myself,” Myungsoo then stood up to stop you from leaving.

“You need to at least eat it first, come on, my mom made it specially for you. Don’t you want to at least respect her by eating it ? just a bite…,”Myungsoo urged you to at least eat a little. “You lied…your mom is still on her Japan vacation..,” Myungsoo was flustered hearing you. He shut his eyes and mentally scolding himself for that careless lie. “I know..I’m sorry..I just want you to eat…come on…a plate of this mentally tempting japcae won’t make you fat…come on,” Myungsoo gently pushed you back to your seat at he dining table and again handed you the chopstick.

“But Myung….,” you cried out. Trying hard  to not eating it, you could really hear a stomach growl from your lonely stomach. Guess it’s been crying for food too. “Even your stomach is crying for food, baby..come on..we’ll go as soon as you finished eating it,” he drew soft smile.”Fine! But I’m not eating the meat, okay ?” you started leaving out the meat from the japchae and Myungsoo happily took out another chopstick to help you get rid of the meat. “Araso, I’ll take care of the meat…,”

 

-Sungjong-

“Why are you inviting Sunggyu oppa here ?” you whispered to Sungjong as you dragged him to the silent corner of the fitting area so that Sunggyu wouldn’t hear you both. “Well, I’m choosing a suit for my wedding day, wouldn’t it be great if we have a neutral opinion, because you would be too biased to give an honest and neutral opinion,” Sungjong composedly explain. “But I thought he’s your least favorite hyung, he nags a lot…especially at you, Jongie,” you pouted at him. “Well, I love all my hyungs equally…and besides…he has a great taste,” Sungjong said. “And don’t you remember that even we met at Sunggyu hyung’s wedding…we should at least give him some credits for that,” you forcefully nodded your head. “Well yeah..you’re right. But still..I thought I’d be the only one who get to choose your wedding outfit,”

“Isn’t it enough that he gets to control Infinite ? I don’t want him to control your wedding outfit choice too, Jong-ah,” Sungjong just laughed at what you just said. “Yah Lee Sungjong~!” Sunggyu’s voice started echoing around the lonely bridal shop as he’s getting impatient waiting for Sungjong and you. “See? He’ll start nagging around the moment we stepped in there!” you then lazily followed Sungjong as he already made his way to go back to the fitting area.

“Ah yes, hyung..we were just taking care of something,” Sungjong replied him. “So, have you decided at what color you’re going to wear ?” Sunggyu hastily flipped several pages of the catalog as he quick-scanned the whole collection from every pages. You just stood there, eyeing him weirdly. “What color do you think will fit Sungjong the best, oppa ?” you asked his opinion and joined Sunggyu at the couch. “What about white ?” said Sunggyu as he pointed to one particular suit at the very last page. You just frowned at Sunggyu’s choice as you didn’t really like it.

“Jongie-ah what about this one ?” you then showed Sungjong another kind of suit, this time it’s a black one and Sungjong looked happy with your choice. “I love this..,” just as Sungjong uttered his opinion, Sunggyu was already behind him, saying that your choice would make him look thinner and stuffs that’d make Sungjong reconsider his thought over your choice. “Oppa, I don’t think your choice suits Sungjong’s petite body, I still prefer this one,” you tried to to reassure. “Ish..you’re just as stubborn as Sungjong,” Sunggyu let out grumpily.

“Why don’t you just try both of them, Lee Sungjong, you know once you put that on, it’ll be easier to decide,” he told Sungjong. “But…I guess I need to get going,” Sunggyu said as he looked at his watch. “Already?” you faked a surprised disappointed look, in fact, you’re somehow happy that he needed to leave. You didn’t want to argue with Kim Sunggyu further about your soon-to-be-husband’s wedding attire. “Yes..I need to fetch my son from the preschool,”

“Oh..okay then..I’ll see you later hyung,” Sungjong then waved his hand as Sunggyu excused himself. “Bye, oppa,” you too waved to Sunggyu. You silently exhaled a relief sigh as soon as Sunggyu left. “Oh thank God finally we could have time for just both of us,” you excitedly told Sungjong. “Now go and try that one, babe,” Sungjong then took the first pair wedding suit from one of the helpers. “But promise me to stay honest with your opinion, okay ?” he stoe a quick peck at your lips before he finally stepped into the fitting room.