When He’s Home Earlier Than You Thought He Would Be

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

 

When He’s Home Earlier Than You Thought He Would Be

-Sunggyu-

You stopped by the end of the doorway when you saw Sunggyu’s slippers were gone from the rack where it should he. ‘He’s home?’ you whispered to yourself in a semi confused tone as you took off your coat and made your way inside the penthouse.

“Sunggyu~,” entering the livingroom, you became even sure that Sunggyu is actually home. The TV was left unwatched, his black suit was left all alone at the couch, Kim Sunggyu is totally home. “You’re home ?” shouted Sunggyu from the kitchen. You then walked to the kitchen just to find Kim Sunggyu all alone, busy with..you don’t even know what he’s doing there, in the kitchen. Not to mention he still wore his white shirt, the long sleeves were pulled up till his elbow, and dressed in a couple apron you guys bought last month that he once swears never want to wear.

“What are you doing at this hour ? Shouldn’t you be at work ?” you scrunched your forehead in confusion and took a step closer to the busy Sunggyu. “There’s nothing more to do at the office…I went home earlier because I miss my baby..but all I found was just ajumma…,” Sunggyu whined at his childish tone and plastered a light pout at his face. “Aish…you should’ve told me that you’re going to be home earlied so that I won’t go anywhere too! I went shopping because I’m bored too you know,” you smacked his back lightly and embraced him with a backhug. “Babe…dirts are all over my apron,” Sungyu warned awkwardly and you broke the hug right away as soon as  you heard the word ‘dirt’ came out from his mouth. He let out a single laughter seeing you busy pulling up wet tissues to scrub the dirts off your hand. “Go wash yourself first, I’m making us dinner..,” he told you. And talking about shower, you realized that even Kim Sunggyu still in his work attire and surely…he hasn’t even took his shower either.

“Then you ? You didn’t even wash yourself first before making us dinner ? …and and where is ajumma ? Why it is you who’s doing the dishes ?” you asked him, still trying to get a grip of this whole Kim Sunggyu in the kitchen story. “She was about to make us dinner when a phonecall from school came, her son is sick..so I told her to go home….That’s why I’m taking over the kitchen..,” he explained, packed with details, and slightly proud at the taking-over-the-kitchen part. “So apparently you’re just continuing what she already started ?” you .

“No! No! No! She just cut the Kimchi and then went home, so basically all these dishes are under my copyright,” protested him. “Oh-kay oh-kay Chef Kim….I’m putting my hopes in you….I don’t want to end up eating ramyun tonight…,” once again you , this time silently and even finished with a quick kiss at his cheek, but apparently it was loud enough to be heard by Sunggyu.

“Yah! Yah! Come back here!!!” yelled Sunggyu, he pretended to be mad and called you who already tiptoed to the bathroom to come back.

 

-Woohyun-

 

You jerked up from the couch when you heard someone’s pushing the door’s codelock and opened the door. You took a quick sight to the clock just to find it’s still 4PM, there’s no way Woohyun is home at this hour. But in fact, you saw his figure entering the house…so out of the blue. “Woo-woohyun ? What happens ? Are you sick ? What brings you home earlier ?” you tossed the chips bag from your hand and rushed to his side just to feel his head and make sure that he’s not sick.

“Ja-jagiya..I’m fine,” he said awkwardly as pushing your hands away from his head. “Am I not allowed to get home earlier ?” he asked you and circled his hands at your shoulder. “But…this morning you said you’re gonna be late….,” you answered him blunderingly. There are lots of things roaming around at your head now, but mainly…it’s because you didn’t even prepare nor cook anything for dinner today.

“What were you doing baby ?” Woohyun, out of his curiousity made his way to the couch and asked what you were doing before he went home. “Killing times….you know watching Gossip Girl, and chewing something like….those chips…you want some ?” you offered him. He took some and ate it up.

“Let me..let me help you with the tie..,” seeing Woohyun struggling to untie his with just one hand, apparently because the other one was busy with that potato chips, you decided to help him untying his tie. “What’s with the project ? I thought the deadline is tomorrow, right ?” you asked him as your hands started untying his tie.

“It’s finished earlier than we even expected, and since Sunggyu-hyung…even Hoya decided to go home earlier..I thought it’ll be great if I go home and surprise my little baby too..,” Woohyun finished his explanation with a quick peck landed at your left cheek. You blushed…and he, as always, noticed it. Woohyun couldn’t help but bursting out in laughter when he saw you cheeks are all blooming in a pinkish shade. “Namu-yah! Stop laughing!!” you playfully stepped at his left feet and that automatically caused him to groan in pain.

Several minutes later, after Woohyun finished his shower, he joined you at the couch. You could really hear his stomach was growling hard the moment he went closer to cuddle you. “Babe..what’s our dinner ?” Woohyun asked her lightly. “Woo-woohyun-ah actually….you know…since this morning you said that you’re going to be late….and you told me not to wait you for dinner…I-I didn’t cook anything today…and planned to spend my whole night without dinner with only these,” you were having a hard time explaining it to Woohyun.

“I’m sorry..I should’ve at least be conservative and cooked something for you..,” you smiled apologetically, felt really bad for him. “Aigoo..there’s no need to be sorry, baby…, it’s not your fault…I could be really full by just seeing you all day long though..,” you cringed when you heard his greasy line but can’t help smiling knowing that he’s not mad.

“Okay then..I was about to call pizza’s delivery but since you said you could be full by just seeing me…just see me, Nam Woohyun..,” you jokingly said to him. “But baby….,” Woohyun tried to reach your phone and asked her to order something. “I am full by just seeing you…but what about you ? I don’t want my baby getting sick just because she missed her dinner ? here..call delivery…,” Woohyun as greasy as he is, found an excuse to get you calling the delivery service. You just smiled and tried to dial the pizza delivery when he suddenly cut you off.

“But baby..I don’t want pizza..,” Woohyun pouted and you stopped dialing. “Hmm…then what you want to eat ?” you asked him. Yet he came with no answer in the first second. “I’m too tired of pizza..,” he said lowly.

“What about Chinese food ?” you then came up with a brilliant idea. “Okay, call!” Woohyun then enthusiastically agreed with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and subscribers are infinitely loved ^^