When He Spends Time With You and the Kids (part 1)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Spends Time With You and the Kids

as requested by xStar13x

 


-Sunggyu-

 

“Hey baby,” Sunggyu greeted you in rush when he saw you entered the apartment. He didn’t even greet you properly, instead he just walked past you and slightly running here and there with an uncapped milk bottle at his hand. “What the hell are you doing, Sunggyu  ?” you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.  “I can’t seem to find the teat & the cap for this bottle, and he might be crying for milk now, oh God I’m such a bad father,” he mumbled without even looking at you as he kept on scanning the whole room.

“It’s exactly right there, baby!” you told Sunggyu as pointing to the kitchen counter. “Aish, they were all there the whole time?!” Sunggyu cursed himself, how could he didn’t even see them before. He then neatly put the teat on the bottle and was about to give the bottle to their baby when all of a sudden you blocked him. “Wait wait,” you grabbed his hand and stopped him. “Have you checked the milk’s temperature ?” you asked him. “Well of course yes,” he answered you proudly. “Let me check it,” you then snatched the bottle and tested the temperature by yourself. After squirting a little milk from the bottle to your inner wrist, you automatically smacked Sunggyu on the shoulder knowing how hot that milk was. “Yah! Are you trying to burn our own son’s mouth, Kim Sunggyu?” you scolded him.

“What?No! I’ve tested that, baby, I even tasted that milk,” he said innocently and cringed as he recalled the horrible taste of that baby milk. He couldn’t even understand why babies love that milk. “And it’s fine with me, I didn’t burn my tongue,” Sunggyu tried to defend himself. “And the kid is not you, grandpa, the heat will burn his mouth,” you explained to him.  “I’ll make him the new one, now go and soothe him down,” you told him. Sunggyu just nodded his head and went straight to the baby’s room.

Sunggyu then carefully cradled the crying baby and took a seat at the rocking chair while waiting for you to finish with the milk. He rocked the baby back and forth, trying to stop him from crying. “Sshhh…mommy will come with your food,” Sunggyu whispered to his son as he kept on rocking him. After a few seconds he gradually stopped crying and soothed down. Sunggyu finally could paste a contented expression at his face.

“What..is this how you stare at your appa ?” Sunggyu jokingly asked his seven months old son who probably wouldn’t even understand what he’s talking about. The baby was just wouldn’t stop staring at him with his little sunggyu-ish eyes and sometimes he’d giggle a little when he saw Sunggyu reacts or saying something. “You love appa that much ?” asked Sunggyu again. This time the baby kicked Sunggyu’s arms with his tiny little feet and giggled even more. “Well, I guess that’s a yes,” concluded Sunggyu as he couldn’t even stop smiling seeing his little son.

“What took you so long, baby ?” Sunggyu said as you stepped in to the baby’s room. You smiled and handed him the bottle. “Nothing…I was just watching you,” you smiled brightly. “You know it pleases me so much seeing your fatherly side,” you added again, while Sunggyu was just all beaming and smiling hearing your compliment. His hands were busy feeding the bottle to the baby at his arm. “I am a great father,” Sunggyu said proudly. “Well, aside from the fact that you almost burn our son’s tongue…you are a great father,” you teased and pulled a chair to sit near the rocking chair to join Sunggyu.

“Don’t listen to what eomma just said,” Sunggyu whispered to his son, ignoring your words earlier. “Appa won’t do such thing to you,” he added again as if his son could really understand him. “Yeah it’s like he’d understand you, Gyu,” you rolled your eyes and laughed. “He does,” Sunggyu answered you proudly.

 

-Dongwoo-

“B-babe, I’m not sure if I can do this,” Dongwoo complained to you nervously as you kept on ignoring his words and handed the baby to his arms. “Yes you can, I’ll help you, okay,” again, you tried to assure Dongwoo that everything’s gonna be fine. You started filling the bath with warm water till there’s enough for your baby to settle in it. “This isn’t a good idea, okay ? What if what if I break his neck or something, baby, he’s only three months old,” Dongwoo just wouldn’t stop rambling. This is his first time giving bath for their three months old newborn baby and he’s totally afraid that he’ll screwed up because the baby is still way too tiny and weak.

“No, baby, you’re doing great, just look at how firm you are holding him now, bathing him is just as easy as that,” you patted Dongwoo’s shoulder and told him about how great he is. “It took a month for me to finally be able to hold him like this, and bathing him is too risky, what if what if water got into his ears…or his eyes,” Dongwoo kept whining to make you change your mind about the idea of him giving bath for the baby.

“It’s time for you to learn how to do it, baby…Come on, I’ll tell you how,” You lightly pushed Dongwoo closer to the water and guided him to settle the baby into it. “Now slip the baby into the bath, Dongwoo, use your right hand to support his neck and head,” Dongwoo finally gave up and listened to your instruction. So far he’s doing great, well except for all that awkward position he’s posing…he’s doing great in getting the baby to the water. “Is this right ?” he eyed you worriedly, wondered if he’s doing it right or not. “Great, keep a good grip of his neck okay….he might get slippery when he’s wet,” you added.

“Now clean his body from top to bottom using this,” you handed him a baby cleanser to clean the baby. Dongwoo then started doing it just as you instructed. Once he finished with the cleanser, he gently rubbed the baby’s body with a little sponge. “See ? you’re doing great Dongwoo-ah,” you patted his back lightly while Dongwoo started smiling brightly. “You’re right, it seems like I’m accustomed to do this now,” Dongwoo exclaimed excitedly as he kept on bathing the baby. “It’s a lovely way to get closer and have some father-son bonding time, right ?” you asked him happily.

“Yeah, this is just priceless,” answered Dongwoo , he couldn’t hide how happy he is seeing his baby was all excitedly kicking the water and giggling as the ticklish sponge wandered around his baby skin. “Oh look he’s laughing,” you said in a sweet way when you saw that.

“Do you love it that much ? Do you love it that much when appa give you a bath ?” Dongwoo excitedly talked to his soon before lifting him up from the baby bath. You then wrapped him in a dry towel so that he’d stay warm and brought him right to his dressing table.

 

-Woohyun-

Woohyun swifted from his sleep and sleepishly rubbed his eyes when he felt something moving at his bed. He gradually drew a smile at his sleepy face when he saw his little angel crawled at the bed, trying to get closer to her daddy. “Good morning, sweetheart,” Woohyun greeted his daughter happily and hugged her. “Good morning, appa,” replied that five year old girl cutely to her dad. “What brings you here ? Have you had your breakfast ?” Woohyun asked her. She just nodded her head lightly, cuing yes.

“Where’s eomma by the way ?” Woohyun asked her when he realized that he woke up pretty late and trace of you couldn’t be found at the room. “Appa tell eomma to let me use the things she uses at her face,” ignoring Woohyun’s question, that little girl whined to Woohyun for something that Woohyun couldn’t even understand. “What ? What things baby ?” Woohyun asked her back.

“That things she use to draw at her lips and cheeks…,” she pouted.  Woohyun automatically got what she meant and let out a laughter. “Ahh, that things….,” Woohyun nodded understandingly. “She won’t let me touch it….,” she whined even more to Woohyun and started pulling Woohyun’s hand, telling him to get up. “Let’s see eomma, tell her tell her,” She urged Woohyun to get up fast from the bed. Woohyun then followed her and held her hand to take her to the kitchen.

“Good morning, baby,” Woohyun greeted you as planting a kiss at your lips. “Appa tell eomma…ppalli ppalli,” that little kid unpatiently  told Woohyun about the thing she said to him earlier and clutched onto Woohyun’s leg. You just raised your eyebrows in a questioning look and asked Woohyun what thing does she exactly talking about. “What..is going on here ?” you asked Woohyun confusedly.  

“She wants to use your lipstick and blush on,” Woohyun giggled when he whispered those words to you. You just chuckled and shook your head. “No, you can’t use that, sweetheart, it’s for the adults…now’s not the time for you,” you bent down on your knee and told your daughter. But she wouldn’t even hear you.  She clutched onto Woohyun’s leg tighter and cuing Woohyun to tell you to let her use the makeups. “Baby just let her use them once, it won’t hurt, right ?” Woohyun started pleading to you and you just shot him a death glare. “Stop saying yes to everything she wanted Woohyun-ah, now’s not the time for her,” You silently told Woohyun so that your daughter wouldn’t even hear that words.

“Eomma said that she uses it to be prettier, me want to be pretty too, appa,” Woohyun just smiled hearing his daughter’s blunt confession. He took her and sat her on his lap. “Princess is pretty, I want to be princess…eomma can be princess..why cant I ?” You chuckled hearing all those questions addressed for Woohyun. You cued Woohyun to not answering those questions with something nonsense and Woohyun quickly nodded understandingly.

“You’re right, sweetheart, eomma does that to be pretty, so that she could be a princess..but you ? you don’t have to use such things,” Woohyun gently told as he cuddled his daughter at his embrace. “Why ?” her eyes getting all sparkly waiting Woohyun’s answer. “Because you already are a princess, a princess doesn’t need to do anything to make herself prettier,” Woohyun answered her. “Jinjja ?” she got all excited hearing Woohyun’s words. “Of course, you are my princess..You don’t need to use that stuffs,” said Woohyun proudly. “But if you said that…that means eomma is not a princess if she’s not drawing on her face, appa ?” asked her again. Woohyun was slightly taken aback by how smart this kid could be. He hadn’t even prepared the answer for that question.

“Well..eomma is--,” Woohyun paused when he saw you staring at him seriously. Was about to say that you’re not a princess, but he’s kinda afraid you’ll be mad at him. “Well, eomma may not be a princess, but she’s the queen of my heart, dear,” Woohyun smirked proudly to you while you were just smiling sheepishly hearing his greasy answer.

 

-Hoya-

“Alright son….since appa will be home all the time today,” Hoya said as he walked towards his son’s rocker. “How about learning to walk ?” Hoya asked as he held his baby and picked him up. The baby was just resting his head at Hoya’s shoulder while his hands was clutching onto Hoya’s neck. Hoya brought him to the livingroom and sat him at the couch safely.

“What ? Walk ? No, Howon, he’s only 10 months for God sakes,” you approached him at the livingroom and took a seat comfortably beside your baby.  “What’s so wrong, baby ? Even my mom told me that I started walking when I was 9 months old,” Hoya said proudly. You rolled your eyes and chuckled a little. “Oh look appa started bragging about himself again,” you ignored Hoya and happily turned your attention to the happy baby. He then clapped his hand excitedly as if he could really get what you were talking about.

“Don’t listen to eomma okay, let’s get started,” Hoya counterattacked you and took the baby right away. He then stood the baby up on the rug with his hand firmly held the baby’s tiny hand for the balance. You just watched them from the couch amusedly without forgetting to tell Hoya to carefully holding the baby’s arms everytime that tiny little boy started wobbling at his own feet.

“Wow, you are indeed my son,” said Hoya proudly when he saw his baby started getting into it and took several slow steps without even being supported by his hands. “Keep on walking, little buddy,” said Hoya as he moved backwards slowly and kneeled down. “Come on, walk towards appa..,” Hoya opened his arms as he kept on urging his little baby to walk towards him. Hoya’s eyes getting widened when the baby literally started walking to his direction.

“Hoya where’s your phone ?? where’s your phone, baby ??” you asked him excitedly in rush when you witnessed your own son’s first walk. You needed to record it for God sakes,  you even started panicking as you realized that Hoya’s phone is nowhere to find. “I left if at the kitchen counter, baby, go take if, FAST!” Hoya told you. You then flashed to get Hoya’s phone not wanting to miss the precious moment.

“I got it I got it,” you said. Holding Hoya’s phone with your left hand to record it, you exclaimed in amazement the moment your baby finally made it to Hoya’s arms. “Oh my God my baby just walking…he’s walking Howon-ah,” you said, deeply touched by the moment you just witnessed. “Told ya, he’s a smart boy…just like me,” said Hoya as he cuddled the baby.

“You recorded the whole thing right, babe ?” Hoya asked and joined you at the couch. You just couldn’t stop replaying the whole scene with an ear to ear smile pasted all around your face. “Of course,” you happily nodded your head. “Good, because I really need to brag about this to Infinite members, and they wouldn’t believe it If I got no proof,” Hoya exclaimed in satisfied expression.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaahhhh~ I really am enjoying myself writing about this, awww imagining the boys and their fatherly sides is just so cute >,<

Anyway, I'll definitely write the chapter of how Sunggyu finally made up with you/me (lol xDD) till then, stay tuned! and keep loving this story

Love you all my lovely readers and subscribers, xoxo