When It's His Birthday -Sunggyu Special ♥-

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

I'm always wishing you all the best for your carreers, family, and everything ! Thank you so much for being born to this world :3 WE LOVE YOU bb~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

 

When It's His Birthday

 

-Sunggyu-

 

You stared at his sleeping figure peacefully while lying right beside him at the bed. He looked just like a cute five year old boy when he’s asleep, even the littlest movement he did could make you all smiling and giggling. “Mmm,” muttered Sunggyu in his sleep all of a sudden. He then  sleepishly rubbed his eyes and fluttered his heavy eyelids open lazily. You chuckled at how great his biological clock is, as he never fails to wake up at this exact time every day.

“Good morning, birthday boy,” You happiliy greeted him as he gradually gathered all his sense back from sleep and fully opened his eyes. “Wow, you woke up earlier than me,” was the first line came out from Sunggyu’s mouth when he saw you already woken up and all fresh. “Happy birthday,” you crawled closer to his side,  planted a quick kiss at his lips. “Wh—whoa,” said Sunggyu as soon as you parted your lips off of his. “That’s it ? This is my birthday and  you just gave me a quick kiss ? quick kiss ?” whimpered Sunggyu gruffly. “What else should I do then ?” you played fool. Sunggyu then grabbed you closer and leaned his face even closer to yours. “This….is what you should do,” just as Sunggyu was about to kiss you, you pulled away from him and placed a finger at his lips. “Stop stop stop right there….you haven’t even brushed your teeth Kim Sunggyu,” you said to him. Sunggyu heaved a long sigh and pouted at you. “So? It’s not like I have bad breath either,” Sunggyu asked you confusedly. While you were just eyeing him suspiciously that he even started feeling insecure about his breath. You just laughed out when Sunggyu started smelling his own breath. “Yah yah, stop, you don’t have bad breath, baby, I was just kidding,” you punched him at the chest lightly and tried to stop him from smelling his own breath.

“Now get yourself off the bed and wash yourself because we’re making your birthday cake!!” you then let out excitedly and tried to kick Sunggyu off the bed as soon as possible. Sunggyu just furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. “W-wait…we ? my birthday cake ? Why should the birthday boy make his own birthday cake ?” Sunggyu questioned you, he’s totally lost. “Why ? What is so wrong about that ?” you replied him innocently. Sunggyu squinted his eyes and threw a suspicious look towards you. “You forgot to buy me a cake, right ?” Sunggyu asked you interrogatingly. “N—no, of course not,” you answered him nervously. “Then why do I have to make my own birthday cake ?” Sunggyu, again questioning that making-his-own-birthday-cake part.

“My Sunggyu always busy everyday, I just want to cook with my Sunggyu at his birthday..as today is the only free day he has…but if my Sunggyu doesn’t like it, that’s okay..,” You sat up. Lowering your head, you tried to win over Sunggyu with your aegyo attack. “A-araso araso, I was just kidding…,” you then tilted your head up back and sent him the warmest smile ever. “Then go wash yourself, I’m so excited for today!” you hurried him to get up. “I smelled something fishy here..,” grumbled Sunggyu as he made his way to the bathroom. “Nah Sunggyu…after all these years I always fail to make a surprise event for you, I give up this year,” you shouted to him. “I just want to spend a lovely day with you today,”  you replied him again.

Several minutes later Sunggyu came out all fresh with his still wet hair. “But still baby….I’m still curious, why should I make my own birthday cake ? I’m supposed to be the ‘king’ today,” Sunggyu just wouldn’t stop asking you that one same old question. “I just want to cook with you, is that wrong?” you replied him, started being pissed at Sunggyu’s stubbornness. “You’re fishy…you planned something,” Sunggyu started playing detective.

“Okay Gyu, I gave up…,” you dragged Sunggyu to the door. “You want to know why you need to help me to make your own birthday cake ?” you held his hands and led him outside the bedroom. “See! I know there must be something,” exclaimed Sunggyu contentedly ashe realized that he’s right.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGGYU HYUNG!” sang those six guys at the dining room excitedly as soon as Sunggyu stepped in. Sunggyu widened his eyes in disbelief as he saw all his six brothers had already waiting for him. “Because of this…I was too busy preparing all these stuffs and waking up all your brothers, that’s why I need you to help me making the cake,” you finally gave the answer that Sunggyu had been waiting for. Sunggyu was just too busy with his dropping jaw. He’s totally blown away by how neat you planned all of this.

“W-wow, you made all of this, babe ? And h-how did you guys even wake up before me and waited here ? It’s 8 in the morning for God sakes,” Sunggyu was stuttered as everything witnessed right before his eyes now seems unreal. All those delicious birthday breakfast including the seaweed soup you prepared. He was pretty sure that you haven’t had anything yet last night and PUFF! This morning everything were on the table magically. Laslty, of course the fact that all his six brothers are here just made his happiness even more completed.

“Hyungsu-nim just wouldn’t stop giving us the wake up call…she made us waited here for like two straight hours,” Woohyun rambled on his own and the others just nodded their head in unison. “Hyungsu-nim is just…gosh she’s exactly just like you, hyung,” added Dongwoo frustratedly. He still looked severely sleepy and a bit messy. “Especially the nagging ability,” Sungjong let out silently, but yet it was too loud to be heard by you. “I head you Lee Sungjong,” you told him sternly and Sunggyu was just smiling knowing how close you and the boys are now. “Hyungsu-nim is just like you, in a female body, hyung,” Myungsoo couldn’t help and barge into the conversation. Sunggyu just furrowed his eyebrows in amusement hearing all those cute complaints uttered from his brothers’ mouth.

“Wow…a surprise in the morning ? you finally did surprise me this year, babe,” Sunggyu whispered lowly. “Thank you,” he said sweetly and you just leaned over to give him a kiss right at his lips. “Happy birthday,” you mumbled behind the kiss but Sunggyu sure could hear you clearly. “Happy birthday Kim Sunggyu,” mumbled you again as the kiss getting even deeper and deeper.

“Sunggyu hyung stop showing us your version of WGM and start this birthday breakfast already!” shouted Hoya unpatiently seeing you guys were to much being drown on you guys’ own world. Sunggyu just couldn’t help to laugh when he heard Hoya “Hyung, just pause that kiss already! You both can unpause it again once we’re home!” added Sungyeol, he dragged Sunggyu to his seat so that they all could start the feast right away. “Araso araso….I’m so lucky for having people I love the most in this world gathered all together today, I love you guys so much,”

“Wait wait, we need a cake to officially celebrate your birthday,” you walked to the kitchen to get the cake. “You have one ?” Sunggyu asked you confusedly. He totally believed the making-his-own-cake part you kept on telling him earlier though. “You don’t really think that I don’t have any cake right ?” you asked him back. “Well..I thought you seriously want to make that cake with me earlier,” admitted Sunggyu. “I was just acting….you just need to sit back, relax, and enjoy your day today baby,” you sang out happily and arrived back to the dining table with a beautifully decorated chocolate cake at your hands.

“Hyungsu-nim, why do you have to be so perfect…can’t I just have you for a day….,” Woohyun cried out in jealous seeing how all-prepared and perfect you are. Sunggyu jokingly kicked his feet under the table. “Yah! She’s mine,” Sunggyu threw a so-called threatening look towards him that caused everyone to burst out in laughter.

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'll post new chapters as soon as this midterms week OVER...gaaaah

I'm sorry for making you guys waiting :'3