When His Ex Tries to Break You Two Apart (part 1)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When His Ex Tries to Break You Two Apart

as requested by xStar13x

 

-Sunggyu-

“No no no, don’t kiss me…you smell like nothing but soju, Kim Sunggyu,” you hurriedly shoved Sunggyu away when he was about to give you a kiss. His face was all red, but his alchohol toleration rate is superbly amazing that he’s still THAT sober at this state. “Araso..araso,” Sunggyu chuckled a little laugh and walked towards the bathroom instead. “Leave all your clothes at the basket neatly, baby! Don’t you dare to toss it around everywhere like the whole time!!” you shouted loud from the livingroom to make sure that Sunggyu heard everything you said. “Ye, grandma!” Sunggyu shouted back from the bathroom.

It didn’t take long for someone like Kim Sunggyu to come out all fresh from the shower, it only took him like 15 minutes. “Can I kiss you now ?” he jokingly said and joined you at the couch. He cuddled you comfortly and planted a kiss at your lips. “How was your day ?” he asked you sweetly. “Well maybe I’m the one who should ask you first, how was your day ? why were you drinking A LOT tonight, baby ?” you asked him interrogatingly. “It’s just a regular hangout with the boys, it’s been a long time since the seven of us gathered together,” Sunggyu seemed honest towards your question that you just nodded your head hearing his reply. “Are you still hungry ? I still have that Kimchi from your mom earlier…maybe I can make you a quick Kimchi fried rice if you like?” you offered him.

“Honestly yes,” Sunggyu admitted shyly. “But that’s okay I’ll make it myself,” Sunggyu then excitedly hopped to the kitchen while you’re going to the bathroom to collect Sunggyu’s dirty laundry from earlier. You then took out every single outfits that Sunggyu threw into the basket and carefully examining every little pocket in case Sunggyu unintentionally left something important because apparently Sunggyu often forgetting things that he left at his pocket. Just as you were about to reach his shirts pocket, you noticed something strace with his white shirt. It was stained..red. It’s not a wine stain either that you got even suspicious. You tried to scrub and examined with your fingers and turns out it’s a lipstick stain. “What the…,” you whispered lowly as your face fell. What could possibly Sunggyu do with another woman that caused a lip stain marked at his shirt ? It’s getting more and more suspicious as you could smell an unfamiliar woman’s perfume from his outfit.

You sighed a deep breath, trying hard not to lose control, and stayed positive. Though it’s incredibly hard knowing the fact that there’s a lip stain at your guy’s shirt, it’ll be better if you go ask him first. You dragged your heavy leg towards Sunggyu’s direction with your left hand gripping that shirt.

“Sunggyu-ah, I want to ask you something,” you told unspiritedly and handed him his shirt. Sunggyu just eyed you confusedly seeing your sudden change of expression. “Wh-what’s wrong, babe ?” he asked you anxiously.

“What are you gonna say about that lip stain ?” you were trying hard to manage those words came out from your mouth wearily. Sunggyu looked surprised more than you could ever think. It seemed like he didn’t know either that there were a lip stain at his shirt. “I—I don’t know about this, baby..I swear…,” Sunggyu started panicking. He knew that his answer wouldn’t buy you even if that’s the truth. “Oh really ?” you just furrowed your eyebrow questioningly. “Oh please Kim Sunggyu…I ain’t even mad, you could tell me the truth,” you tried to make Sunggyu telling him the truth, lying that you’re not mad while you’re halfway burning inside.

“That’s the truth…I-I don’t even know why it ended up there,” Sunggyu insisted that he was telling the truth. “Smell it…does it smell like you ? No! It smells like some other out there, what the hell actually you were doing tonight, Kim Sunggyu?!” tired of hearing a  not-quite-answering answer from Sunggyu, you finally lost control and raised your voice. “I told you, I just hang out with the boys,” Sunggyu tried to assure you. “And I could vaguely remember that I bumped into a woman that turns out to be my old high school friend, Yoora..,” Sunggyu finally started remembering every bit details of the night.

“W-wait, did I miss out something here ? So Yoora was actually there ? Your ex girlfriend ? So you were hanging out with the boys and YOUR EX without even telling me ?” You kept on rambling towards Sunggyu. “Wow…just WOW Kim Sunggyu, you made me to tell you everything I do and with whom I went out with while you were just breaking your own rule..,” You hissed madly at  the fact that Sunggyu intentionally left out the part where he accidentally met his ex tonight.

“H-Hey…first, I am NOT hanging out with her, don’t you get it ? I just bumped into her, we met at a corridor of the restaurant, she was madly drunk and--,” you just cut him off. “And you helped her make it into her hotel room and then you slept with her ? Oh God Sunggyu,” you randomly made out your own conclusion.

“What? NO! I was just catching her when she was about to fall….maybe that’s whay her lip stained and her smell lingered there,” there’s a strong logic relation between Sunggyu’s story and that lip stained though, but that was just not enough to buy you. “Oh yeah, like I could believe at you, Sunggyu-ah..,” you turned to leave Sunggyu and rushed to the bedroom.

Sunggyu found you already busy packing stuffs to your duffel bag the moment he stepped into the bedroom. “W-wait, where are you going ? it’s 12AM for God sakes!” Sunggyu tried preventing you from loading things onto your duffel bag. “I don’t think I could sleep with you tonight, Kim Sunggyu….you’re just…you’re awful,” you shrugged Sunggyu’s hands away and keep on packing things. “I’m not lying to you, baby,” Sunggyu pleaded with tears started pooling around his glands. “You could even ask Woohyun or Hoya or everyone…I was there with them the whole time,” you just kept on doing your own things without even listening to him.

“H-hey hey, stop,” he grabbed your wrist and stopped you from leaving. “It’s cold outside…if I’m this awful to you that you couldn’t believ or even trust me…that’s okay, I’ll be the one who’ll leave. Thus, you still won’t see me either, right ?” Sunggyu slowly made you putting down your duffel bag and stuffs. You felt a lump at your throat hearing Sunggyu’s words earlier. “That’s okay..I’ll go…it’s too dangerous for a girl like you to go out at this hour…,” you silently watched his back as he started tying his sneakers and grabbed his jacket, getting ready to leave. That was the second you realized that maybe what Sunggyu was saying earlier were all truth, but yet, you’re too chickened out to call him back and just foolishly let him go.

You dragged your last feet and threw yourself to the couch. The longer you stayed there, the more you realized how lonely this home be without hearing nor seeing trace of Sunggyu. You silently hugged your knee to your chest and started sobbing hard. Now it’s your turn to feel horrible and awful. You just indirectly kicked an innocent out of this place.

You tried to stop crying when you noticed that Sunggyu even forget to bring his phone with him when you saw his phone was neatly laid at the kitchen corner. Knowing the fact that it’d be harder for you to get in contact with him, you decided to call Sungjong. You got a very strong feeling that Sunggyu might be end up winding there tonight.

“Sungjong-ah, it’s me,” you said to him lowly as you still trying hard to refrain those infinite hiccups and sobbing one after another because of your crying earlier. “Hyungsu-nim, are you okay ?” Sungjong sounded a bit worried when he heard you. “I-I—Sunggyu and me were just involved in a huge fight…could you do me a favor, Sungjong-ah ?” you told him. “Wh-what? A fight ? Did he do something b--,” you just cut him off. “No, he’s not doing anything bad, it’s me who hurted him this time..Can you please tell me if he somehow ended up at your place, please ?” you begged him a favor. “A-araso,” said Sungjong anxiously as now he felt being in the middle of you and Sunggyu. “And without him knowing that, okay ? I’m afraid he wouldn’t allow you to tell me if he knows,” you finished out before finally ended the call.

Sungjong’s place

“B-baby…can I come in ?” you knocked on the guest room where Sunggyu at. Sunggyu then immediately got up from the bed and opened the door for you. “H-how did you know that I’m here?” asked Sunggyu as he let you in. “Sungjong called me…b-but what’s important now is that…I’m terribly sorry..I’m sorry for saying those words I told you earlier…I-I know I should’ve trusted you from the very first,” you started crying your eyes out as Sunggyu didn even dare to look you at the eyes.

“Yoora…she was just too perfect that I started feeling insecure you’re having an interaction with her again, I’m afraid that you’ll leave me, Sunggyu-ah,” you cried even harder. Sunggyu then reluctantly led you into his embrace and soothed you down. “That’s okay…you don’t need to be sorry, I’m the one who should be,” he whispered as rubbing your back up and down . “I’m so sorry for making you cry like this…I’m sorry for making you feeling insecure, I’m so sorry, baby,” Sunggyu apologized to you. “ And one more thing, you have to trust me, I will never leave your side, never ever….so stop having those thoughts, cause it’s killing me seeing you cry like this,” Sunggyu held your hands and sincerely said that words to you. You just slightly nodded and slipped a weak smile at your lips.

 

-Woohyun-

You walked down Woohyun’s office corridor silently as it’s already pretty late and most of the employee had finished all their works and went home. You decided to meet him up there and gave him one huge surprise you just found out this morning without even giving him a call first to literally surprise him.

Taking few steps closer to his room, instead of giving him the surprise it seems like you’re the one who got surprised now.  Vaguely you could hear a very familiar laughter voice. It’s pretty much sounded like Woohyun’s..but with whom he’s talking to ? You began to frown in confusion and fear started arousing your neck hearing a woman’s voice reciprocatedly changed one after another with that supposed-to-be Woohyun’s voice. You still couldn’t really put a nail on who’s the owner of the voice because you just stood there from a quite far distance with their back facing you and still hestitating whether to barge into his room or not.

“Nam Woohyun?” you called out his name in fear, tried to make sure that it wasn’t him for God sakes. You gulped anxiously, crossing your finger, hoping that it wasn’t him. Though the fact that the guy had an extraordinary back-figure similarity with Woohyun’s and this is the place that Woohyun supposed to be at, it’d be great if that wasn’t Woohyun.

 Your face then turned into a total horror as that guy turned his head meticulously to your direction. It’s him, it’s 100% your Nam Woohyun. You gasped in shock, couldn’t belive that vision before your very own eyes. Woohyun was spending his time…in a middle of the night, rubbing some other woman’s ankle in his very own space.   “Wow..so apparently this is what you keep on doing behind my back, Nam Woohyun ?” you tried to leave in disappointment but Woohyun stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

“W-wait baby!” Woohyun took a one good grip of your wrist that you couldn’t even run from him. You just turned your head to the other direction, tried to hide away those crimson hot tears which’s about to stream down your face. “Let..me..go Nam Woohyun,” you gained those leftover strength you got and tossed Woohyun’s hands away from your wrist.

“Baby—baby, listen to me first,” Woohyun tried to catch up with you who’s walking further and further from him. “What now, Nam Woohyun ?” you wiped away those tears and turned to him. Woohyun’s expression wasn’t good either.

“She sprained her ankle..,” he tried to explain. “And she’s single, right ?” you replied him coldly. “And apparently she looked more familiar than I thought…she was that Joohee girl, right ? Your ex from senior year..” you kept on bombarding Woohyun with those questions. Woohyun got stiffened, he knew that what he did wasn’t right. Pitch of regret started punching his stomach as he saw you started crying again. You rubbed your temples and sighed a very deep breath to keep on stable with those dizziness attack throbbing your head.

“I—yeah it was her..but I swear I didn’t do anything with her, she’s not more than an old friend who happened to work at the same division with me,” Woohyun tried hard to explain. But you just didn’t budge, that just wasn’t enough to explain the whole vision you’ve just witnessed earlier. “Then why did it has to be YOU who escorted here ? Why can’t you just make the other employee to do that ? Why ? Nam Woohyun answer me WHY ?” Woohyun just lowered his head, tried his best to find the best answer for you. “I was the one who caused that accident…I was the one who caused her to fall…baby I’m so sorry,” You scoffed at Woohyun’s lame answer. Who knows that maybe it’s just that girl’s cheap trick to get back to Woohyun.

“And you think I’d buy that, Nam Woohyun ?” you asked. “Everything that Namu—I mean Woohyun said earlier was all truth, you have to believe him,” you got even more pissed hearing that Joohee girl meddling into your business and even called Woohyun with his nickname. You gave her a dirty look a, just ignoring  that girl. “Joohee-ah, I’m so sorry but could you please leave us for a sec ?” Woohyun whose expression got even more messed up tried to tell her. That girl just pasted an artificial expression and faked the way she walked to buy Woohyun again. You rolled your eyes in disgust, how could Woohyun not noticing that she was just faking even from the very start. “She’s faking it,” you let out confidently. “B-baby, as much as you hate her, but I think she’s not faking it, she fell hard earlier,” naïve Woohyun replied.

“Fine, just take care of her tonight, I’m going home now,” you hissed at him sensitively and ran towards the exit door without even looking back at him.

An hour later

Woohyun cracked the apartment door open just to find no one. You of course wouldn’t greet him like the way you usually do that because you’re still pretty much mad with him. Woohyun silently took off his shoes and tiptoed to the bedroom. He silently turned the doorknob just to check if you’re there or not.

He finally stepped into the bedroom when he saw your figure laid at the bed, with your back faced to the door directions so maybe you didn’t even know that Woohyun was actually already in there. Woohyun then sneakily sneaked inside the blanket and hugged you from the back. You jolted when syou realized pair of hands at your waist. “Get off of me, Nam Woohyun,” you barked boldly but Woohyun just didn’t budge.

“You were right…she was faking it,” turns out that Woohyun finally found out about that girl’s fishiness. “I’m so sorry for not listening to you from the very first place,” Woohyun mumbled at your hair while he sniffed your intoxicating hair aroma softly. You just locked your mouth stubbornly, leaving Woohyun drowned into more and more regret. “Baby please don’t be mad at me, I’m dying if I couldn’t listen to your voice even for a second,” Woohyun started changing himself into his greasy mode in order to win your attention back. “Baby…talk to me talk to me,” whined Woohyun.

“Stop being mad…it’ll scare off the baby,” This time Woohyun slurred a line that definitely would stole your attention. “H-how did you know that ?” you’re surprised, how did Woohyun find out. “Tch, you babo…you were coming to give me that news earlier, right ?” Woohyun smiled at ease knowing that at least you talked back to him. “I read the letter that you sneakily threw out earlier, you babo…don’t you think I’d see that ?” Woohyun ruffled your hair playfully but you shrugged him off. “Just because I’m talking with you now doesn’t mean that I forgive you already, Nam Woohyun,” Woohyun’s face just fell hearing your cold response.

“I’m so sorry I got you and our baby into this whole mess…,” Woohyun whispered calmly and to be honest you melted up already when you heard those line, but you just decided to keep on being mad. “I swear I don’t like nor even love her..and you have to trust me,”

“I’m just afraid…she’s so  pretty and gorgeous…she’s like every guy’s dream, and she still likes you…I’m afraid that you’ll get swayed,” you finally blurted out every single things at your chest. “Then maybe I’m not a part of that ‘every guy’ because my dream is to be happy with you,” Woohyun smiled sweetly and tucked some hair covering your cheek behind your ear. He planted a kiss at your cheek as pulling you closer to his chest. “And our future baby of course,” finished Woohyun.