When You Guys Kiss Under the Rain

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When You Guys Kiss Under the Rain

as requested by alhena

 

-Sunggyu-

 

“You’re home, baby ?” you sang out happily towards him from the kitchen when you saw Sunggyu’s figure entered the apartment. Instead of answering, he just ignored you and threw himself at the couch. “Hey, what’s wrong ?” you joined him at the couch and asked what’s bothering him. “Oh God…why can’t everyone just leave me alone today..,” Sunggyu mumbled darkly under his breath and walked passing you to the bathroom.

 You then cracked open the bedroom door just to find Sunggyu laid his body at the bed with his head buried at the pillow. You chuckled a little and walked closer to his figure. Dealing with the not-in-the-mood Kim Sunggyu is your least favorite things to do though. You hate dealing with Sunggyu when he’s not in the mood.

“Baby…what is wrong ? you can always tell me…,” you sat by the edge of the bed and placed a hand at his back. You rubbed it up and down lightly to help him ease the tense. “I’ll make you feel--,” Sunggyu then cut you off. “Make me feel what ? BETTER ? BETTER ?! no you can’t, you’ll never be able to make me feel better,”Sunggyu turned his face to you and hissed. You didn’t even know how to react towards Sunggyu’s words earlier that you just stayed still for like five seconds with meaningless expression. How could Sunggyu say such things to you ?

“I-I know that you’re not in the mood….I was just trying to help…you don’t have to yell at me like that..,” you finally could snap back to your sanity thread and spoke up to him.

“I don’t need your help,” Sunggyu said. As bad as his mood could be, that words obviously hurt you. “Now can you just please leave me alone?!” Without even hestitating you got up from the bed and rushed to the door madly. “

Five minutes later, Sunggyu who’s still not feeling any better suddenly heard huge doorslam. He then worriedly got up from the bed to see what’s going on. He ruffled his brown hair in frustration when he realized that it was you. You’re gone.

“B-baby where are you going ? It’s raining hard outside,” Sunggyu groggily asked you when you picked up his call. “Leaving you alone..it’s what you want right ?” you answered him in hurt. Sunggyu just shut his eyes in regret. “I—I ---I didn’t mean it—I --,” the line went dead not even before Sunggyu finished his line. “Baby? Baby?” Sunggyu sighed a deep breath and grabbed his jacket along with an umbrella to go looking for you.

Few moments later…

“Baby..,” Sunggyu heaved a relief sigh when he found you sat at your favorite bench at the park. Thank God the bench always have this so-called umbrella so you don’t need to be all wet and soaked with rain.

You gave Sunggyu a dirty look and turned away from him. “Baby, I’m so sorry I was too much earlier, I didn--,” you cut his sentence. “You were right..I would never be able to make you feel better…,”

“No-no-no…of course you can always make me feel better,” now that Sunggyu knew his mistake and took back all his words earlier. “I need you…,” he said. You just rolled your eyes, still feel hurt. Sunggyu tried to touch your hand but you took your hands away from him. “You can’t just sorry me and everything’s back to normal, Kim Sunggyu..,” you retorded angrily at him, teary-eyed. Trying to hide those tears from Sunggyu, you got up from that bench and ran away from him. Sunggyu was trying to grab your wrist and stopped you but that was all resulted in vain.

It was still raining hard. “I’m sorry—I’m really sorry about my words earlier,” pleaded Sunggyu as he finally made it to catch up with you and protect you with the umbrella. You just eyed him listlessly, slightly mad. “I need you so much,” Sunggyu tossed away the umbrella and moved his hands to your waist. You guys both are now drenched wet in rain.

He pulled you closer to his chest . “Let me go, Kim Sunggyu!” the more you tried to get him to let you go, the tighten his grip would be.

“Kim Sunggyu let me--,” you stopped. It was Sunggyu’s lips that caused you to stop. You balled your eyes in shock and punched him at the chest, trying to break the kiss. But the moment Sunggyu placed his other hand at the very back of your neck, you got softened that you even kissed him back passionately. You hestitatedly circled your hands at Sunggyu’s waist and let yourself drown even deeper onto that sensation shivers down your spine. “Am I forgiven now?” mumbled Sunggyu while your lips are like still an inch away from him. Now that your eyes met with him, you eyed him a ‘no’. Sunggyu who’s too good in things like this kissed you back right away. You guys were there for like five minutes.

“Am I forgiven now ?” asked Sunggyu again. This time nodded your head as curving a smile, and said,”Well..who knows kissing under a rain would be this good,” you leaned over him, wanting for some more. Sunggyu then pulled away. “Babe…as much as I love doing this…we should really get back home,” Sunggyu was finding a hard time managing those words to be let out from his mouth despite the water all over his face. “Or else…I’m skipping work tomorrow because I might be get sick..,” he finished out.

You just chuckled. “Oh yeah..I forgot that you’re a grandpa,” laughed you out. “Besides..we can continue THIS at our home…it’s warmer and comfier at our home,” said Sunggyu as he planted a smirk at the very corner of his lips.