Just like a brother?

Merry Christmas, Hyung

 

Pairing: Shin Woo/Jeremy

 

* italic - thoughts

* Mi Nam is a girl here. Tae Kyung, Shin Woo and Jeremy know her identity.

 

Merry Christmas, Hyung

 

“Mi Nam, do you want some hot tea?” Shin Woo asked the boyish girl. “I’ve got some really good quality tea leaves from London.” Mi Nam smiled cheekily, accepting the cup of tea given by Shin Woo. “Thank you, Shin Woo-hyung.” Shin Woo merely returned her smile, his eyes gently gazing over hers. For a second, Mi Nam’s heartbeat stopped looking into the pair of soft eyes.

 

“Go Mi Nam.”

 

Mi Nam broke the eye contact with Shin Woo. “Ah, hyung-nim.”

 

Shin Woo took the pot of tea and went into the kitchen, ignoring Tae Kyung’s suspicious eyes. He knew Tae Kyung was jealous seeing the both of them together. Well, he thought, it’s funny to see him jealous like that. He smirked and walked away from that place.

 

Oblivious to the three people in the living hall, Jeremy was looking from behind the curtain. The blond pouted. Even is he’s pretty doesn’t mean that he can attract Shin Woo-hyung’s attention all to herself! Jeremy stormed off to dear Jolie.

 

“Jolieeeeeeeee!!” The faithful dog ran towards its master. “I’m feeling down~~” Jeremy pouted again. “Should I watch some of Tae Kyung-hyung’s variety shows?” He ruffled Jolie’s soft, silky fur. “I think Shin Woo-hyung is in love with Go Mi Nam. What do I do, Jolie?” He hugged his dog. “Maybe he just treats me like his brother only. Tell me what to do, Jolie, I feel so lost.”

 

“Who feels lost?”

 

Jeremy was shocked to hear the voice. He turned to his back and saw an approaching Shin Woo. “Ah, h-hyung!!” Oh my God, did he hear whatever I’ve said just now? “I-I didn’t know you were here,” Jeremy stuttered.

 

“I just came, and heard about someone feeling lost. Are you okay, Jeremy?”

 

“Y-Yeah! Totally! It’s, it’s, it’s Jolie!” Jeremy lied, “Jolie is feeling lost! S-So, I came to confort h-her.”

 

“Really?” Shin Woo walked towards the dog, “Be happy, Jolie,” the brunette patted Jolie’s head. The dog moved behind Jeremy. Shin Woo smiled, “Guess he only likes you, Jeremy.” He ruffled the blond’s head instead. “Let’s go Christmas shopping. Tae Kyung went with Mi Nam, so it’s only the both of us left.”

 

“Christmas shopping?” Jeremy felt excited, “Oh yes, it’s celebration again! Yes, yes, I’m coming with you, wait for me!” With that, Jeremy ran to his room to change his clothes, leaving Shin Woo behind. Shin Woo looked at the direction that Jeremy ran off, “You like me, don’t you?” Shin Woo’s face carved a contented smile.



 

 

“Hyung!” Jeremy said, excited, “Look there! It’s so pretty! Yahhhhhh~”

 

Shin Woo paid no attention to where Jeremy ran off. Instead, he continued shopping for a suitable gift. He saw a reindeer plushy complete in Christmas costume. Since it was kind of cute, Shin Woo bought it and decided to give it to Mi Nam. He saw another grumpy looking snowman holding a microphone, and that’s it, that’ll definitely be Tae Kyung’s gift. Now, what about Jeremy? Shin Woo scratched his wig. I should get him something that he can use everyday. Hmmm, let’s see…

 

Shin Woo walked to the first shop. It was more of a scarf-selling shop. He walked around the shop, but not a scarf seemed to pick his interest. Jeremy has more than enough scarves at home. And nothing looks special here…

 

“Mister, may I help you?”

 

Shin Woo turned to face the salesgirl and smiled, “I’ll walk around and see if I need anything.”

 

She returned the smile politely and recommended a grey scarf. “This scarf is quite of a good quality. If you’re buying for your lover, this is a very good choice. Every year, our shop will be selling one type of Christmas scarf for lovers, and this year,” she points at the grey scarf, “it’s this one. Together with this scarf, it’s said that it brings good luck to those who wears this. But it only works if you really love that person.” She finished explaining with a wink.

 

Shin Woo looked at the scarf again. It’s a really nice design but, I guess Jeremy prefers something more colourful. He turned to the salesgirl, “I’m sorry, but I think it’s not very suitable.” With a smile, he left the shop and went to the second one. This time, the shop was filled with glittery jewelleries. Well, well, am I in the wrong shop? Just when he’s about to leave the shop, his eyes caught a glimpse of a blackish, metallic red necklace, in a shape of a drumset hanging on the neck of a male mannequin. When he looked nearer, the tip of the pair of drumsticks and on the screws around the bass drum had small little diamonds decorating it. Shin Woo asked for the salesperson to pack up the necklace and wrapped in a cheerful-looking wrapper.

 

“Hyung~~” Jeremy jumped into the shop as well, “Found yeah!” Shin Woo quickly hid the box of necklace together with Tae Kyung and Mi Nam’s present and pretended to look at the earrings there. His eyes caught a simple pair of skull studs. Hey, this is not bad as well… The cheerful boy looked around the shop, “Hyung, what are you looking at?”

 

Shin Woo took out the skull earring from its casing, “I want to give it to someone special. Cool right?”

 

“Yeah,” Jeremy’s eyes gleamed, “Cool!” He paused for a second, his voice a little disappointed, “It’s for Mi Nam, right?” Shin Woo ignored Jeremy’s question. Instead, he took the pair of earring and paid at the counter. “Jeremy, are you done buying presents?”

 

“Yeah,” Jeremy’s cheerful face returned, “Now we’ll just have to wait for Santa to come!”

 

Shin Woo smiled at the ever-so-adorable boy.

 



 

 

TBC

 

A/N: That was my first fiction featuring non-anime characters... D: I hope it didn't turn out too horrible. Do comment, please tell me how to improve...