Chapter 1

WHEN GANGSTERS MEET ANOTHER GANGSTERS

 

You woke up as you heard noisy sound in the downstairs. You sat up and slowly turned to the wall where you hang your grayish clock and it was 6.35 am. You got up then walked to your bathroom to take some quick shower. You went to downstairs as you finished shower and wore your Woolim High School Uniform. You heard your bother yelled in the kitchen. “YAH! I SAID I WANT YOU GUYS GIVE THEM A LESSON!” GD yelled then quickly you rush to the kitchen. You saw your brother in his pink apron while talking to the phone and cooking the breakfast. You shook your head and took a seat.

 

“YAH! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!” he yelled as he hung up. He put the food into the plate then placed it in front of you. You ate your breakfast while GD pours the orange juice into your glass. “So, are you going to East later?” asked GD to you. You looked at him and pout. “Maybe, if there’s some problem in East,” you said as you chew your food. “Okay then, I’ll be at the club tonight,” he said and you nod.

 

You stood up as you finished your breakfast. “Oppa, I’ll get going first!” you said and he nod. Then you walked to the school while fixed your glasses. *This is going to be another day for me!* you thought then quickly walked to the school.

-----------------------

Hyunae was walking through the hall way with a book in her hands. Then she bumped into someone and falls on the floor. Students were talking and laughing all the way the hall way then silent. *What’s up with the students? And OUCH!* thought Hyunae and slowly looked at the person that she bumped just now.

 

“GET UP!” he yelled and she did. *No wonder, the students went to silent, it’s Hoya the scary Infinite’s member* she thought and bite her lips. “YAH! Look where are you going NERD!” he yelled and she just looked on the ground. Then Sungjong came and slowly she looked up. “Hyung!” said Sungjong and pulled Hoya’s hand who was trying to hit Hyunae.

 

Sungjong gave her ‘ GO-RIGHT-NOW’ look  and quickly Hyunae walked. “AISH! Sungjong-ah, I was going to give her some lesson!” said Hoya and crossed his arms. “Yah, hyung! Don’t be rude! She is a girl! We can’t hurt girl!” said Sungjong and raised his eyebrows.

 

“YAH! WHERE HAD YOU BEEN?” yelled Sunggyu, the leader from their back. “I was going to meet you all but then, the nerd girl bumped to me,” said Hoya and made a face. Sungjong just rolled his eyes and walked to Dongwoo. “Yeah right, c’mon, I don’t want to get bust by the freaking teachers here!” said Myungsoo and walked away with the rest.

------------------------

You and your bestfriends were talking at the back of the class. “Geez, I wish I could kick his !” said Hyunae and you smirk. “Anyway, are we going to the east later?” asked Hyemi and you nod. “and we are going to gather up at Nana’s house!” you said and they all nod in agreement. “BTW, we had some news,” said Sera and you looked at her.

 

“What news?” you asked. “Later, but now, time for learning,” said Nana as she saw Mrs. Kimmy, the English teacher enter the class.