Daily Life.

Our Undefined Relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHbhMTKeo8&feature=related

-------

“KIM MINAH WAKE UP” you heard your mom yelled from downstairs in a harsh tone.

Half-awake you lazily slipped on your slippers and walked to the bathroom as if you were a zombie.
You stretched and slapped your face to make yourself more awake.

You yawned and looked at your refection on the mirror. “Black eyes as usual. No concealer to hide it oh wells.” You shrugged and said to yourself. You grabbed your cup and toothbrush then started brushing your teeth.
After a few minutes of fixing yourself in the bathroom you went downstairs in a lazy manner and seated yourself on the dinner table. You mom came out from the kitchen holding the plates in her hand while shaking her head in disapproval.
“Our daughter-ah” she said placing a plate in front of you and the other across from you.
“What ?” you said when you took your chopsticks and picked up some kimchi.
“Have you decide what to wear for graduation ?”  she asked in a slightly happy tone.
“Nope.” You answered blankly and munched on your food.
Weirdly she clapped her hands together and said happily “THEN LETS GO SHOPPING FOR ONE”
You stopped eating your food and slowly turned your head her direction showing a confused expression.
“Uh..NO THANKS.” And that second you ran upstairs back into your room.
Your mom frowned and crossed her arms, disappointed. She turned around and started to walk towards the kitchen until she received a call.
“Hello ?” she asked. The person she was talking with answered and your mom replied, “Oh about that I’ll make sure she goes. Don’t worry” you mom smiled and hanged up. *I’m pretty sure the plan would fail again.* She sighed.

You wore your uniform and grabbed your bag then ran downstairs. From running down the stairs too fast you almost tripped and you let a little yelp. “KIM MINAH YOU’RE STILL FOREVER CLUMSY AREN’T YOU ?” you heard your brother Himchan yelling and laughing from his door. “SHUT UP.” You yelled back and ran downstairs then opened the door to leave for school.

While walking you received a text from your friend Lee Soomi.

Soomi : Where is you TT TT
You : Just got out >o< .
Soomi : I'm at the bus stopp . RUN FAST THE BUS IS GOING TO BE HERE SOON Q-Q .


Reading her text you dashed towards the bus stop.

Soon you arrived at the bus stop spotting  Soomi and your other friend Hwang Jihyun sitting on the bench chatting.  You stopped running and stood for awhile then yelled out panting "YAH". They looked up, “OOH ITS OUR MINAHH” Soomi said, jumping out of her seat. You straighten up and walked towards them then turned around to look for the bus.
“Yah Soomi you said the bus is coming where is it then ?” You said.
“No Bus just us .” she said with a smile and hands on her waist.
“LEE.SOO.MI” You said turning around angrily. “uh oh..” JiHyun said. “RUN FOR IT SOOMI” she yelled and Soomi darted to the other side. “COME BACK HERE. YOU MADE ME RUN A THOUSAND MILES JUST TO SEE NO BUS HERE.” You screamed out while chasing after her.
“IT WAS JIHYUN’S IDEA IT WASN’T MINE” she cried.
You stopped chasing after her to turn and face JiHyun. She shrugged and backed away, step by step. “HWANG.JI.HYUN.” Before you can even chase after her the bus arrived.
“LETS GET ON THE BUS” JiHyun suggested panicking.
You gave both of them your death glare and went on the bus first.  *Making me look like an idiot HMPH.* you thought.
Jihyun and Soomi were your best friends since elementary school. They knew everything about you and so did you.


“JUNG DAEHYUN” someone called out. Daehyun turned around to the direction of the voice. JongUp slapped Daehyun’s back and appeared in front of Daehyun with his cheerful smile. Surprised, Daehyun backed up and took notice of the situation.
When he did he punched Jongup in the stomach in a playful way as if he was saying : Don’t scare me like that. As Daehyun’s best friend he knew what he meant.
“Yes yes I won’t anymore” JongUp answered, laughing. Daehyun sighed and continued walking with JongUp walking by his side.
“It’s almost her graduation and she’ll be a freshmen here soon.” JongUp said in a bored tone.
Daehyun knew exactly who he was referring to. *We’re always stuck together somehow. Hopefully I won’t need to see her that much when she gets here* he thought facing the ground.
JongUp noticed Daehyun’s behavior and patted his back.
“Don’t worry much, maybe its just that way. Things are made that way like...” Jongup looked around in panick forgetting what he was saying. *As usual the one who can never think much* Daehyun patted JongUp’s back and displayed a eyesmile that rarely appears on his face.

*Just what is going to happen in 3 months * Daehyun thought quietly. 

----------------------------------------------------------
First Chapter Up.
What you think about it ? D: This is just the introduction so YEAH. 
I hope its not too boring or too plain ;[ .