Chapter 1

If U Leave

The Agreement


Gyuri's POV

 

"WWHAAATT????!!!!" we both shrieked.

"I said that you two are going to be married." Mr. Lee said

Oh, we get that point alright!

"B-but why?" we both said.

I glared at him as he glared at me, too.

"Seriously, stop copying me!" we both said,

AGAIN!

We both glared at each other.

"NO YOU STOP!"

"NO YOU!"

"NO YOU!"

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

"Both of you, STOP!" both Mr. Lee and Appa said.

"Mianhamnida..." we both said then looked down.

"As I was saying, in order to make all our investor and stockholders acknowledge the agreement, we'll have to do it the traditional way, just like how the first generation of the Cho's and Lee's did it...through marriage..." Mr. Lee and appa said as they re-tell the history of the Cho-Lee corporation and how they end up into two companies.

Oh, boy, this is going to be pretty long...*face palm*

"It was a pity at how the Cho-Lee Corp. had to separate because of the problem with the  financial statements...." Mr. Lee said

"Well, the Lim Company did apologize about the whole thing..." Appa said

"But still, it destroyed the good relationship of the Cho's and the Lee's"

"Uhm...excuse me but can we go back to the agreement thing-y" Sungminthe idiot said.

"Oh! Right..."

"Appa! Why do we have to do it? Why do I have to do it?" I said.

"Because you two are the heirs of this company..."

"You could just give my inheritance to...Sungjin! Or maybe...Minchan!" Sungmin said.

Mr. Lee frowned, "Sungmin...didn't we already agreed that you will inherit this or else you'll have to quit that career of yours."

"But why us? Why not Kyu~oppa and Minchan...or-"

"Ahra is already married, Minchan is still studying." Appa said.

"Why not Kyuhyun and  that idio- I mean Sungmin...y'know...Uhm...KyuMin?"

They all looked at me quizzically,

"What?! It's the dream of KyuMin fans!" I protested.

"Gyuri..." Appa said.

"But why me? I'm only 24!"

"24 but already finished college with Masterals degree and is already working as a vice president in a very successful company-soon-to-be-corporation. That's what you get for skipping a few grades, Ms. Cho." Mr. Lee said.

I sighed.

Why? WHY? WHY???

"But do we really have to go with the tradition? Why don't you just unite the companies without any agreement" Pabo said.

"Because it is a tradition and we have to follow it. It's also illegal of we do it without the stockholders and investors agreeing." Appa said.

He sighed. Suddenly, Appa's secretary came,

"Sir, your next meeting will be in 5 minutes."

"Arasso, I'll be there." he said then the secretary left.

"I guess we'll have to end this meeting. If you have any questions, just ask us. Oh, and Gyuri, you don't have to attend the meeting, just go home and relax. Don't worry, the meeting will be nothing about you."

"Gee, that was good! Thanks Appa!" I said sarcastically.

=.=

 

Sungmin's POV

After the 'meeting' ended, I went to Appa's office to talk to him.

"Sungmin what do you want?" he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"About the agreement, I-"

"Sungmin, are you here to talk about Ms. Lim?" he said matter-of-factly

"Well, yeah..." I said, scratching my nape.

"Look, Sungmin. Your mother and I don't like her, Sungjin and Minchan doesn't like her. It's only you that likes her."

"Correction...Loves her." I protested.

"Well, whatever. We don't like her most specially for you. Ever since you met her, you've been different, bad different. Your band members told me that you always come home late and drunk, you've been disrespectful, you've been less serious during practices and you don't follow orders and rules anymore. We also notice that..."

"I-I'll change! I'll try to!"

"Too late Sungmin...Even if you change, you still have to face that fact that you are the heir of the Lee company and you have to do that agreement. Just forget Ms. Lim, she's been a bad influence to you. Why don't you just to be closer to Ms. Cho. You know, she's really kind and we all like her. I don't really get why you don't like her. She's smart, she came from a well-known family, she's also cute and talented!"

"Yoona is also smart, she also came from a well-known family, and she’s also cute and talented!"

"She came from a well-known family, well-known for ruining the deep friendship of the Cho-Lee..."

"Appa! That was years ago! She has nothing to do with that!"

"Still, I don't like her..."

I sighed, it's useless to talk to them.

"I'll go now..." I said,

"Wait, Sungmin. This one's yours and give the other one to Gyuri. It's about your wedding."

"Arasso..." I said then left.

 

I went to the other building(our building is like the twin tower. One building for the Cho company; the other for the Lee Company) then rode an elevator to the highest floor. I went to the vice president's- I mean- Idiot Vice President's office.

"Uhm...I just need to give something to Ms. Cho." I told her secretary on the front desk.

She giggled then said "Ah, yes. Your 'future wife'. Go ahead, Sir"

"Does everyone know about that?" I asked.

"Everyone who knew about the meeting..." she replied.

She led me to her office.

"Kamsahamnida..." I said, bowing as she opened the door to Gyuri's office.

"Oh! Ms. Kim, why didn't you inform me that someone was coming to my of- Why are you here?!" the idiot said.

"Your father, Mr. Cho, told me to just let him come to your office. I need to go now, ma'am." the secretary said then left.

"Seriously, my life just couldn't get better, right?" she said sarcastically as she lay her head on her arm on the table.

I scoffed.

"What.Do.You.Want?" she said.

"Is that the proper way of treating your 'future husband'?" I asked, annoyingly.

"Here. Appa wants me to give that to you." I said as I throw her the brown envelope.

"Yes, it is the proper way of treating my 'future husband'. Just like the way you treat your 'future wife' "she said, smiling mockingly as she catches the envelope.

"What the heck is this?" she asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked back, taking a seat on one of the chairs by her desk.

We both opened the enveloped and skimmed through the contents of it.

And...

WHAT THE FREAKIN' GOSH!

"OUR WEDDING'S NEXT WEEK!!!"

 


Annyeong Haseyo!

It's me, Prom15e13elieve10ve!

Here's a new fanfic of mine!

I do hope you like it!

And yes...it's another Sungmin X OC fanfic

XD

Please support this fanfic, my other fanfics and my friends' fanfics.

My Sweet Pumpkin (my fic)

Fate's Ways (my fic)

The real bias...WHAT? REAL LOVE? (co-authoring fic, my friends fic)

I still wanna love you (co-authoring fic, my friends fic)

Heartquake (my friend's fic)

Tough Luck, Tough Love (my friend's fic)

Please support this fanfic and the fanfics listed above :D

Comments/Subscribers are always and warmly welcome!