The End.

Can I Confess? (ONESHOT)

"Ji Eun!" Yoseob screamed through the crowded hallways.

Ji Eun heard her name being called,turn around.

Once she saw the one who called her,she dashed away from him.

"Yah!Wait up!" Yoseob shouted.

Ji Eun found a little corner and hide there.

She peeked a little bit and released a sigh.

She turn around once again and gasped.

"Yah! why'd you run away from me? I just wanted to tell you something important." Yoseob explained.

Ji Eun was about to run away again but Yoseob hold her wrist not rough and hard but soft and gentle.

"Let go of me!" Ji Eun screamed.

"Just listen to me first." Yoseob gently said.

Ji Eun give up struggling and stayed still."What is it?" She ask.

Yoseob released her wrist from his hold and looked down, being nervous.

"Why is this guy looking so nervous? and why isn't he annoying me? what's so important?" Ji Eun thought.

"Since this is our last day seeing each other i wanted to tell you something important."Yoseob said and took a deep breath.

"I wanted to tell you that--"He was cut off by a loud horn.

They both look at the open gate in front of them and saw a car.

"My ride is here.I'm sorry." Ji Eun said quickly and run to the car.

"I never even got the chance to confess to you." Yoseob said inaudible.

"I guess this is goodbye."

 

"Yoseobie pack your stuffs now." Yoseob's mom said.

"Nae omma."Yoseob said and started packing his stuffs.

When he got home from school,his mother said that they will go visit his father in Australia.

The deploma will be just given to him in advance.

Yoseob pack all of his stuffs and put his luggage on the trunk of the cab.

He glanced more time at the house,where he grew and the country where he was born.

One tear drop,drop from his eyes.

"I guess this is really the end.Sarangaheyo IU." Yoseob mumbled and went inside the cab with his mom and drove off to the airport.